Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of that reporter - a bit sensationalist. But I would be happy if MT finally turns on FD. She should've done it sooner, but if this leads to Jennifer being found (big assumption on my part), I'm all for it.

jmo
Yes, but she would have to be able to supply physical evidence that would confirm what LE has. Not just some unverifiable story.

Seems to me that you're behind about 40 threads. You may want to check out the factual information that we promote posted here. MOO

I don’t know. Sounds like typical, hyperbolic defense team spin to me. “You haven’t seen the evidence carefully described in the affidavit so it doesn’t exist and you’re stupid and evil to form an opinion [even though you’re not on the jury] without seeing the physical evidence and hearing the side of the defendant [who has refused to talk for six months]”.

I’m betting everyone posting here is pretty aware of the evidence. Some just want to chastise the public for believing the affidavits.

I mean cops routinely arrest and charge three, wealthy, non-people of color for crimes they didn’t commit simply because the public wants them to, right?

If someone could survive the exposure with a functional brain, Dulos could, though I'm thinking if he used the Chevy Suburban for the suicide attempt, that is a big engine with a lot of exhaust.
https://www.atsjournals.org/doi/full/10.1164/rccm.201606-1275CI
But is also has a very large interior space to saturate with CO2.

It all really depends on which vehicle has the fullest gas tank.

Was the Suburban still running when they found him?

If someone could survive the exposure with a functional brain, Dulos could, though I'm thinking if he used the Chevy Suburban for the suicide attempt, that is a big engine with a lot of exhaust.
https://www.atsjournals.org/doi/full/10.1164/rccm.201606-1275CI

According to this NY Post Article and Photo he attached the hose to the suburban, so he was going for it. That was his plan B:

https://nypost.com/2020/01/29/fotis-dulos-used-a-hose-connected-to-tail-pipe-in-his-suicide-attempt/

@davealtimari

Ira Judelson the bail bondsman to the Harvey Weinsteins and Antonio Browns the world has arrived at Stamford court for Dulos bond hearing which is scheduled to start at 2. He told The Courant last night he is prepared to take all $7 million of Dulos’ bonds.

Not a fan of that reporter - a bit sensationalist. But I would be happy if MT finally turns on FD. She should've done it sooner, but if this leads to Jennifer being found (big assumption on my part), I'm all for it.

jmo

I still don’t think Jennifer will be found, because I think her body was incinerated at MIRA. But maybe MT will confirm it, if she knows, and I do think she does.

I agree with you that we will no doubt see Atty. P. attempt to create reasonable doubt with every piece of forensic evidence in this case! We have to expect this to happen as it will hit us like a tsunami at trial.

BUT, I do admit to being curious how he might be able to explain Fd DNA not only on the faucet you mention but in possibly other parts of 69/71 Welles and certainly the garage.

I have to admit that the LA testimony we heard in AW3 about how she and JD locked the doors at Welles so Fd wouldn't enter was compelling information to say that Fd wasn't allowed in Welles ever. We also saw the testimony of the Court Monitor who said that they didn't witness Fd go inside Welles either.

It will be fascinating to see exactly how much Fd related forensic evidence is found at Welles and where the experts chart out the probable path that Fd took at Welles on 5/24 and how Atty. P. can create reasonable doubt for not just one piece of evidence but blood pools in the garage that are virtually etched into the concrete via seepage even though the floor itself was wiped up. We also have the bloody footprint in the garage. Was this the bloody footprint of JFd attempting to escape, did it belong to Fd or perhaps an accomplice?

Its going to be interesting to see how this growing mountain of evidence can be countered or questioned as it no doubt will by Atty. P. and Fd and MT and KM......

MOO
According to aw3 the only place listed his dna was faucet and door knob. Please correct me if I’m wrong. I’m hopeful that le has more and just not letting it out. They have enough evidence to place him there in my opinion.the time line puts him in the red Tacoma and on the bike.but to np advantage Le says the photos and film shows a man that could be fd.there is doubt

@davealtimari

Ira Judelson the bail bondsman to the Harvey Weinsteins and Antonio Browns the world has arrived at Stamford court for Dulos bond hearing which is scheduled to start at 2. He told The Courant last night he is prepared to take all $7 million of Dulos’ bonds.
Clueless question - Is he allowed to do that with no collateral?

Not that I think bond will remain at the amount (if at all) after yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diannewl