Found Deceased TN - Eliza "Liza" Fletcher, 34, Abducted While Jogging, Memphis, 2022 *arrest* #5

I hope the State emphasizes that Abston is classed as a career offender before his advocates hit the civil rights circuit. IMO, Abston is an example of an offender not deterred whatsoever by prison for his priors. JMO

His file also states at the time, he had no suicidal gestures, medical problems, or mental illness. He was listed, though, as 100% violent.

[..]

TDOC confirmed to us he was released in November 2020 when his sentence expired.

<modsnip - DP discussion is off limits> This Defendant is a habitual, violent offender and predator IMO.

He could have been arrested and maybe off the streets if LE had pursued AF's claim of sexual assault in 2021 more responsibly. I feel for her as well.

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Cleotha Henderson will soon receive a trial date for his alleged rape and kidnapping of Alicia Franklin.

Henderson appeared before Judge Lee Coffee in a Shelby County courtroom on September 15.

He was ordered to return to court on October 13 for all the crimes open against him, including the alleged rape and kidnapping of Alicia Franklin and the alleged kidnapping and murder of Eliza Fletcher.

Shelby County District Attorney Steve Mulroy has announced that he will seek the death penalty against Henderson in the case of Fletcher's murder.

Sure. He can have a trial on another planet. There seems to be evidence of DNA, of his shoes left at the scene, on the victim, victim's blood in the truck he was driving. The list is endless. I am interested in what exactly the defense will present.

I hope the State emphasizes that Abston is classed as a career offender before his advocates hit the civil rights circuit. IMO, Abston is an example of an offender not deterred whatsoever by prison for his priors. JMO

His file also states at the time, he had no suicidal gestures, medical problems, or mental illness. He was listed, though, as 100% violent.

[..]

TDOC confirmed to us he was released in November 2020 when his sentence expired.
Evil exists imo. Not aimed at you obviously, but mental illness is not always an issue imo.

He’s an animal, a monster, and evil to the core.

To think that lovely Eliza’s last memories were his face, voice and the terror and pain inflicted upon her is devastating.

Theres no defence. None.

MOO

Eliza is dead but think of what her husband and, in the future, children will have to endure for the rest of their lives: That this filthy monster violated and tortured their beautiful wife and mother, and that those were her last moments on earth.

Geeezz...I am actually feeling sick.

Never heard of this case.
But it popped up on the first screen of *what's new*, so read your post @steeltowngirl .

Sometimes it is just good to read the final outcome.
btw... Pittsburgh ??

From the quoted link--another coward who refused to appear for sentencing:

Abston waived a sentencing hearing in which witnesses could have testified for or against him. His lawyer, Juni Ganguli, said waiving a sentencing hearing meant they were able to avoid a “circus” in court.

Prosecutor Paul Hagerman said Abston received what is “effectively a life sentence.”

Ganguli said he plans to appeal the conviction and he will file a motion for a new trial.

“We had a strong defense,” Ganguli told reporters outside court Friday. “I do not believe for a second that he raped or kidnapped or had a gun, that he put a gun to that woman.”

[..]

Abston was not arrested on the rape charges before Fletcher’s killing because of a long delay in processing the sexual assault kit, authorities have said. He has pleaded not guilty. Prosecutors say they will pursue the death penalty if Abston is convicted of first-degree murder in Fletcher’s death. No trial date has been set in that case.

Geeezz...I am actually feeling sick.

Never heard of this case.
But it popped up on the first screen of *what's new*, so read your post @steeltowngirl .

Sometimes it is just good to read the final outcome.
btw... Pittsburgh ??
Yep, Pittsburgh gal here! Eliza’s case was awful, and the perp has been sentenced for a different case. He’s where he should be, and he will leave prison in a box.

Yep, Pittsburgh gal here! Eliza’s case was awful, and the perp has been sentenced for a different case. He’s where he should be, and he will leave prison in a box.
I've often wondered how these evil sex criminals "do" in prison.
I kindof think they would not be targeted by other prisoners .
But this is the kind of personal wish they would.

I was born and grew up through hs in greater Pittsburgh, but never ever get back. But, when pgh is in your bones, it's always with you. And the Pirates always my favorites!

Last edited:
“We had a strong defense,” Ganguli told reporters outside court Friday. “I do not believe for a second that he raped or kidnapped or had a gun, that he put a gun to that woman.”
^^rsbm

Attention Ganguli -- DNA does not lie!

The nerve of this public defender Ganguli to dismiss the victim in such a unprofessional, inhumane, manner!

A jury found Abston (aka Henderson) covered the woman’s face with a T-shirt, walked her outside the apartment and raped her in the backseat of his girlfriend’s vehicle. Coffee (the Judge) said Abston treated the victim with “exceptional cruelty.”

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammy Davis Jr
Back