Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, let’s play a game using one undisputed piece of evidence.

Give me an innocent explanation for the Hartford trash dump, in which FD and MT dumped bloody trash bags with items containing Jennifer’s blood.

There were of course fake license plates found, and the clothes she was wearing on that day.

No one disputes it was them, not even Norm Pattis.

Aaaannnnnddd Go!
If your mom Gloria hadn’t placed a gag order we would have heard the explanation from the horses mouth. Too bad daddy coangelo and mommy Gloria have a gag order which prevents the suspect from defending themselves prior to trial.

Give me an innocent explanation for the Hartford trash dump, in which FD and MT dumped bloody trash bags with items containing Jennifer’s blood.

There were of course fake license plates found, and the clothes she was wearing on that day.

Aaaannnnnddd Go!
Just when I was going to go to bed.
I'm not sure how anyone can explain that away.
I guess I'll have to wait and find out tomorrow. Or later this morning, rather.

Yeah he was dead serious because he knew he could never have fair trial with folks like these who had presumed him guilty without seeing evidence during trial. I bet it was scary for him especially because consangelo and Gloria had him tied down with gag order so he could be perfectly crucified to served their weak case. Too bad we will never get to se jennifer bloody bra, her ripped shirt. Now let’s close this case and never hear of it. What a tragedy for the bitter spouses, impartial public and innocent kids! I’m sure one day when they grow older and read our comments they would wonder what if dad was really innocent but granny had him crucified with gag order. What if when he said he loved us on media he really loved us, what if when he cried to us on the phone during the divorce proceedings phone call he was really hurt but mom files a motion to stop him from contacting us without supervision.

If that happens someone can just pull out the videos of good ole innocent Dad disposing of items from the crime scene.
Then they can show the tests of his DNA at Mom's house.
I imagine LE has covered everything in the Arrest Warrants with the grandmother and aunt and there's bound to be lots more.
The children will know the whole truth when it's age appropriate.

If your mom Gloria hadn’t placed a gag order we would have heard the explanation from the horses mouth. Too bad daddy coangelo and mommy Gloria have a gag order which prevents the suspect from defending themselves prior to trial.

Ummm, this was before the gag order though. Norm commented on it, as he was able to.

So try again.

I don't think we know that the woman is his girlfriend. In early reports she was only referred to as a "woman" and another source referred to her as a friend.
Maybe a reporter just assumed she was his girlfriend.

Imo
Can somebody link this grocery store woman story. I heard earlier that this was written in the Courant but I've scrubbed their articles and no such revelation. TIA

Can somebody link this grocery store woman story. I heard earlier that this was written in the Courant but I've scrubbed their articles and no such revelation. TIA
Right here:

Instead, police found Dulos in the garage of his home. A car was running inside, the doors were closed and a hose was attached to the tailpipe, sources said. Dulos had apparently gone to the garage after his new girlfriend had left to go to the grocery store.

Police say Fotis Dulos in critical condition after attempted suicide

What? How does it prevent him from explaining it? He has had six months to explain. The gag order does not prevent him from talking to LE.

And it was the judge who issued the gag order.

Imo

I guess for that they will have to find evidence and I’m not sure how state will prove it’s case with the prime suspect being brain dead and confession is certainly not coming from ppl who haven’t committed murder.
Seems to me that you're behind about 40 threads. You may want to check out the factual information that we promote posted here. MOO

Go check the arrest warrants. A lot of very damning evidence is already listed in them. You can bet there's even more being saved for the actual trial. All of the evidence the prosecution plans to use in the trial, including witness lists will be provided during the discovery phase. That's how it works.

NP is the one who waived the Probable Cause hearing for his client. I wonder why...

Police say Fotis Dulos in critical condition after attempted suicide

Jan 28, 2020

Fotis Dulos was in critical condition in a New York hospital late Tuesday after attempting to kill himself with carbon monoxide poisoning hours after finding out that the state was going to try to revoke his bond and send him back to jail.

[..]

Dulos, 52, was supposed to appear in Stamford Superior Court at noon for a hearing on whether the $6 million bond he posted after his Jan. 7 murder arrest was going to be revoked because the South Carolina company that insured the bond was now claiming that the collateral to cover the bond was not sufficient.

Instead, police found Dulos in the garage of his home. A car was running inside, the doors were closed and a hose was attached to the tailpipe, sources said. Dulos had apparently gone to the garage after his new girlfriend had left to go to the grocery store.

[..]

While at the home, McKenzie said police looked through a window and saw Dulos sitting in his vehicle with “obvious signs of medical distress.” He was pulled out of the garage and placed on the ground where cameras caught medical personnel trying to revive him.

A source told the Courant that during efforts to revive Dulos, a faint pulse was detected while he was en route to UConn Health in Farmington. By then, there were already widespread reports of his death, including notification to the family.

[..]

“Obviously the potential for a bond revocation was devastating news to him, but throughout he has been a fighter and resolute, so this development comes as stunning news to me,” Dulos’ attorney Norm Pattis told NBC News on Tuesday.

[..]

A bond hearing will be held Wednesday at 2 p.m in Stamford Superior Court without Dulos being present.

New York City bondsman Ira Judelson said Tuesday night that he is going to take over the bond for Dulos. Judelson is the bondsman for many high-profile defendants, including well-known movie producer Harvey Weinstein.

Yeah, all the reporting says he is on life support. The way I see it, he’s dead, only unofficially.

I’m resigned to that, as much as I want him to survive and have his day in court. A day he feared so much, that he was willing to attempt suicide.

I take satisfaction in knowing that he was under tremendous stress, and this was not the way he envisioned his life going after he murdered Jennifer.

He was going to sail into the sunset with his mistress, and instead, he’s soon to be 6 feet under.

I don’t think he’s taking any secrets to the grave that we would have otherwise had the answers to. If Jennifer’s body is to be recovered, he was never going to be the one to guide law enforcement to it.

Jennifer’s family just has to hope that one of his co-conspirators knows where she is, and I do think there’s a fairly decent chance that one of them does.
Yes, one or both of them know I think.

Just when I was going to go to bed.
I'm not sure how anyone can explain that away.
I guess I'll have to wait and find out tomorrow. Or later this morning, rather.

Im having flashbacks to Kelsey’s thread with one poster who was insistent up until the very end that PF was totally innocent despite the mountain of evidence..

No point looking for her if she’s dead! And the prime suspect oops I am sorry the Killer who was declared guilty by public prior to the trial without seeing any evidence (during trial) is now Brain dead! Mystery solved. Please close this case! Kids will grow up and read our comments to see how their father was crucified and they never got to hear his side of the story and state doesn’t really know what happened to their mom! Alas for webslueth it was just a tea time discussion but for their kids it was their mom n dad and no one got justice. No one knows where the mother is. State has 0 evidence. Their only trick was to create so much publicity and hold him with gag order and hope there is impartial jury who can just presume him guilty until proven more guilty.

the dying person usually only write about their innocence if they are really innocent. Even killers tend to start next life with clean slate hoping Jesus would save them by admitting if they have killed. We do know you all especially media and public on social media crucified him without going to trial or Seeing any evidence during the trial as an unbiased jury. So I’m not surprised he gave up. He probably knew you couldn’t provide impartial jury and had made up your mind prior to seeing evidence. I mean not arrest warrants of what police says that fotis was presumably driving Tacoma but apologies we can’t seem to find his pic driving a car. Also we couldn’t find Tacoma plate number. Lol

I had to read twice, at first I thought you were being sarcastic- it saddens me to figure out you are dead serious.
The “presumption of innocence” is for the courtroom. I am bound by no such presumption as I am not a juror. I am allowed to exercise common sense & outrage!

“No point in looking for her if she’s dead” ??????

Aaaannnnnddd Go!
I almost spit out my coke when I read this. Priceless.

No point looking for her if she’s dead! And the prime suspect oops I am sorry the Killer who was declared guilty by public prior to the trial without seeing any evidence (during trial) is now Brain dead! Mystery solved. Please close this case! Kids will grow up and read our comments to see how their father was crucified and they never got to hear his side of the story and state doesn’t really know what happened to their mom! Alas for webslueth it was just a tea time discussion but for their kids it was their mom n dad and no one got justice. No one knows where the mother is. State has 0 evidence. Their only trick was to create so much publicity and hold him with gag order and hope there is impartial jury who can just presume him guilty until proven more guilty.

the dying person usually only write about their innocence if they are really innocent. Even killers tend to start next life with clean slate hoping Jesus would save them by admitting if they have killed. We do know you all especially media and public on social media crucified him without going to trial or Seeing any evidence during the trial as an unbiased jury. So I’m not surprised he gave up. He probably knew you couldn’t provide impartial jury and had made up your mind prior to seeing evidence. I mean not arrest warrants of what police says that fotis was presumably driving Tacoma but apologies we can’t seem to find his pic driving a car. Also we couldn’t find Tacoma plate number. Lol

Sorry for the long quote repost but there's a few errors within it....there IS a point in continuing to search for JFd because she was a valuable human being & generally we as a society are prone to honor and respect the deceased. #2: "the State has 0 evidence" ..... so NOT accurate, the public at large has NOT seen the evidence BUT there are many ethical, hard-working, competent State employees (& others) who have; AWs are NOT prepared & served without corresponding documentation.
Yes, I am defending the efforts of the Ct. scientific community and if the trial of fd is vacated, it is due to his actions.
Websleuths is a community in the "court of public opinion" not a court of law nor is it a radicalized group of individuals with a homogeneous thought process that ALL arrested/investigated persons are guilty.

ALL the applicable disclaimers apply (especially In My EXPERIENCE)!

Okay - I heard about this attempted suicide late last night - tried catching up this morning but there are 700 plus posts to read - and I have a RL I need to get to. So if I have anything wrong on this - please correct me! :) And I will be shortening this up a bit.

Wednesday, January 29th:
*Emergency Bond Hearing (@ 2pm ET) – CT – Jennifer Rebecca Farber Dulos (50) (May 24, 2019, New Canaan) – for *Fotis Dulos (51/now 52) arrested (6/2/19), charged (6/1/19) & arraigned (6/3/19) with tampering with or fabricating physical evidence & hindering prosecution. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 6/12/19).
*Arrested & charged (9/4/19) with tampering with evidence involving the borrowed car from work colleague. Plead not guilty. $500K bond. Posted bond (on 9/4/19).
*Arrested & charged (1/7/20) with capital murder, murder & kidnapping. Plead not guilty. $6M bond. Bonded out (on 1/9/20).
Bond conditions re tampering charges: must be posted at courthouse, passport must be surrendered & must submit to GPS monitoring. Bond conditions on murder: on house arrest. GPS monitoring; must have prior approval to leave his house. No contact with 5 children, JD’s mother or children’s nanny.
Court info from 6/13/19 thru 1/9/20 reference post #1256 here:
Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38
1/16/20: Hearing on 1/22/20 to request a probable cause hearing, which must take place within 60 days of request. 1/22/20: Has been reset for 1/23/20. 1/22/20: Dulos has been accused of violating the terms of his release by removing items from a memorial for his estranged wife on his way back from the grocery store. State’s Attorney Richard Colangelo filed a request Wednesday for a judge to modify Dulos’ conditions of release on $6 million bond. Dulos, whose movement is tracked by an electronic monitor, can only leave his home for court appearances, church and other court-approved activities. Colangelo is hoping to get the judge to place Dulos on full house arrest, which would further restrict his activities.
1/23/20 Update: Dulos plead not guilty to all charges & remains out on bond. However, Judge Gary White called Dulos’ activity of removing a memorial to his estranged wife a “second strike.” Dulos will have no more conditions on his bond and is under strict house arrest (work release condition removed from his house arrest exemptions) Can only leave house for medical/religious or special exemptions. In addition, Dulos & his attorney Norm Pattis waived Dulos’ probable cause hearing. The judge referred to Dulos’ memorial removing activity as the second strike because the first strike for Dulos was when he had an issue charging his GPS ankle monitor, prior to the murder charge. The judge told Pattis that if he asked one more time to reconsider the bond conditions, he’d raise Dulos’ bond. Jennifer's sister added to protective order. Next pretrial hearing on 2/28/20.
1/28/20 Update: Emergency bond hearing. This bond hearing for Dulos has to do with questions over whether he has the collateral to back the 6 million dollar bond. FD tried to commit suicide of carbon monoxide poisoning. Emergency bond hearing on hold. Law enforcement sources are telling The Courant that Fotis Dulos has died at his Farmington home. FD will be airlifted to the Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx has a Hyperbaric Chamber. Dulos is reportedly being kept alive on life support. Stamford court officials say the emergency bond hearing for FD will happen 1/29/20 at 2pm without him.
*Michelle C. Tronconis (44/now 45) – Pretrial hearing on 2/7/20.

*Kent D. Mawhinney (54) – Pretrial hearing on 2/20/20.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member