Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought they were going to announce they found him and well, you know the rest. So glad they didn’t. I don’t like that his case has been upgraded but at least it gives them more resources by doing so.

if there are any vacant houses around, I sure hope they check them and the chimneys of these homes. JMO, IMO

Wow again. Was asked if there were any signs of foul play and answered otherwise.(evaded with a distracting answer, imo)

Multiple persons of interest --but not naming anyone.

Does not sound like they're looking at ANY sex offenders.
Sounds like the reporter just said that LE is in contact with local trash companies.

Last edited:
"My kid has a purpose…my kid has a life."

"My Saviour is a great Saviour…and I know I have Hope."

"I have hope, so please, have hope with me."

"I'm begging. Bring my baby back home."

"Bubba, I love you….please come home. Please, come home, baby."

His mommy talking through her sobs.

Heartbreaking.

Last edited:
I think my feed of the presser cut off partway through because what I saw, two questions got asked, then the presser was gone. Nw I have to wait to see if they will rebroadcast it. You are all talking about stuff I didn’t hear. MOO

The designation of endangered missing child means that the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office can request help from the National Missing and Exploited team and resources from the FBI crimes abduction division, which includes experts in the field of search and rescue.

Gannon’s mother pleaded with the public for his return at the news conference with the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office.

“Gannon, bubba, little man, mommy’s hero, wherever you are at, we’re here for you. We’re begging for you to come home, I can’t wait until you’re found.“
Missing 11-Year-Old Gannon Stauch's Mom Pleads For His Return: 'Why Is This Happening To Him?'

Attachments

• upload_2020-1-30_15-13-38.jpeg
    upload_2020-1-30_15-13-38.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors