Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realized I am sitting here with my mouth actually hanging open after watching that. What in the heck was she thinking? Throwing BM under the bus like that, and non-stop me me me me me me me, a little bit of Gannon in the past tense, me me me me me me me me. Annnnnnnnd some tears. Cut.

I feel bad for the mom. She is having her heart ripped out of her chest and all the step-mom can do is throw punches in the media. I am a very non-confrontational person, but if I was the mom I would probably have to have somebody hold me back next time I saw her. That should absolutely not be your go-to in your first interview during a MISSING CHILD investigation.

It also annoyed me that she pulled her under aged daughter into the interview. IMO there was no need for that.

Ugh, I'm so upset over this.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Water could potentially be easy if he is near a stream and it is not frozen.
That's an interesting thought and brings up some points. We know very little about Gannon and his personality. Is he independent or clingy? Would he prepare food and water before running away or would he act spontaneously? Did he have a plan as to where he would go?

Growing kids get hungry way more often than adults. Would he likely seek food and water from streams and berries? Would he go through a dumpster? Would he go to a house and knock on a door?

Without knowing him we can only guess but my gut says he wouldn't intentionally stay hidden and by now he's got to be awfully hungry, cold and thirsty. And that's why I don't believe he ran away. Plus the SM didn't say anything about a fight or other reason why he would run away, especially without a jacket or phone.

So what's left? An abduction? LE must not have any evidence that he was taken by a stranger or they would be warning parents to keep a close eye on their kids, right? And if he's not been seen on any local CCTV then how did he leave the house without being seen? I suppose it's possible that neighbors' cameras missed him but it doesn't seem likely if there is more than one.

IMO based on all of the above I'm beginning to think foul play is involved but right now that could mean many different scenarios. It's so cold out (49 going down to 29 degrees tonight) it's hard to imagine him purposely hiding. All MOO.

I hope he's found soon! Poor little guy. :(

She uses his name often which is a plus. Calling out his bio mum is understandable given she is being pushed out by her...Theres is not enough to go on to persuade me either way (involved or not in his disappearance) at this moment.

He disappeared on her watch, and while I know it could happen to any parent, it happened on hers, so no, she doesn't get to stand there and bash his devastated innocent mom. She (stepmother) should be frantic with exhaustion and worry right now, in my opinion.

I realized I am sitting here with my mouth actually hanging open after watching that. What in the heck was she thinking? Throwing BM under the bus like that, and non-stop me me me me me me me, a little bit of Gannon in the past tense, me me me me me me me me. Annnnnnnnd some tears. Cut.
I couldn’t watch it all. Narcs are too much. Can’t believe she found some tears.

When she goes to get her 17 year old daughter (off camera) to verify to the reporter that Gannon was home after the hike, she must’ve forgot her mic was on? Her daughter asks her what she’s supposed to say?
Starts at the 6 minute mark.

JMHO
bbm
Troubling.
Wonder if both daughters have been coached ?

Eta : Good catch. I missed that the first viewing.

Last edited:
I had to laugh a little when I read your post because I was sitting there the same way while watching it. :eek:

She uses his name often which is a plus. Calling out his bio mum is understandable given she is being pushed out by her. The past tense (althoug not good) ref could be due to, weather, was it bad, illness, does he have any, is on meds have LE alluded to the fact he maybe he idead. The interviewer does a bad job. He introduces scenarios instead of just letting her talk, getting a Lawyer is understandably given the way LE have treated her and the rumours flying around. Theres is not enough to go on to persuade me either way (involved or not in his disappearance) at this moment.
bbm
If she feels LE have treated her too 'aggressively' she can be thankful they haven't declared her a person of interest at this time.
Sounds like LE are interested in her 'runaway' story.
Gannon went missing on her watch.

Bio mom is staying in the house. Stepmom daughter put in handcuffs to try and obtain keys. Omg. I am about 4 minutes in, but my take is that LE 1000% thinks she did it. Dad too.

Her demeanor is so unbelievably wrong for the situation. She hopes people have a sincere apology for her?? Taking shots at his obviously caring bio mom? Wow. That poor little boy.

She is the victim.
She is not living in the house because Gannon's mother is there.
Speaks about Gannon in the past tense.
She wants an apology from everyone pointing the finger at her, especially her husband.
Was questioned aggressively by the police.
bbm
Gee, can't imagine why ?
An 11 year old went missing while under her care with a backstory that makes little sense.
And it's extremely vicious of her to hurl insults and accusations at the bio mom who is clearly suffering and who wasn't there when Gannon vanished ! :mad:
Makes one wonder what she's like in private ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kilo784