Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brought over from thread #3.
mustloveco
mustloveco
Up Rampart range rd, a slow drive that starts(or ends) in GoG park, but leads to the outskirts of Woodland Park. Lots of dead bodies dropped on this road. Google “dead body rampart range rd”.

Another long rd out of springs would be Gold Camp Rd, which goes to cripple creek. Another hot spot for dead bodies. This starts in Co springs near Cheyenne mtn, by the area one of the Petcos is in.

Thanks, mustloco for the information on Rampart Range Road. That is a lot, a lot of people found dead up there. Kinda scary.
All my old high school party and mischief locales... CO has changed

This looks like a skateboarder sweatshirt that wraps around the thumbs. IMO

Under the edge of the sweatshirt there’s a bandage on her left palm. The corner of the bandage is peeled back a little.

JMO

Attachments

• AC2DCDB0-FCB0-42F9-8716-0C47F252AD6B.jpeg
    AC2DCDB0-FCB0-42F9-8716-0C47F252AD6B.jpeg
    57.5 KB · Views: 225
  • 7F96D172-C9BC-47A8-817E-F90465CC1EBB.jpeg
    7F96D172-C9BC-47A8-817E-F90465CC1EBB.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 239
That six minute video is so shady and heartbreaking. She is carrying something to the truck and then to back it into the driveway to load an 11 yr old?? Obviously something is wrong with him and I think he stands there like he can't get in the backseat himself. Does she lift him up? What in the world is going on once she gets in? I almost feel like something awful was happening to him right then. I am so disturbed by this case. Between the PC, the SM interview and this video.....it all just feels like a made for tv movie is happening before my eyes.

Could that have been a shovel wrapped in the brown evidence bag that we saw investigators carrying out of the house?

Remember the bandage on the palm of SM’s hand?

I know the ground is too much hard to dig in Colorado but I wonder if there’s somewhere with loose gravel?

JMO

That to me looks like a hoodie with built in glove? They kinda loop around your thumb. Tons of my jackets have that for extra warmth

Brought over from thread #3.
mustloveco
mustloveco
Up Rampart range rd, a slow drive that starts(or ends) in GoG park, but leads to the outskirts of Woodland Park. Lots of dead bodies dropped on this road. Google “dead body rampart range rd”.

Another long rd out of springs would be Gold Camp Rd, which goes to cripple creek. Another hot spot for dead bodies. This starts in Co springs near Cheyenne mtn, by the area one of the Petcos is in.

Thanks, mustloco for the information on Rampart Range Road. That is a lot, a lot of people found dead up there. Kinda scary.

Yes!!!! That is why I stay away. Bad mojo on that road! Also, the “hatchet man” used to camp/live off that road. Creepy!!!

Colo. Springs 'Hatchet Man' May Be Linked To Delphi, Indiana Double Murder, Police Say

As someone who couldn’t stand all the hypotheticals on the Abby and Libby thread (its a gun, it’s a bat, it’s a car under the bridge etc) I almost cringe posting this question. But in watching this video does it look like someone walks out behind Gannon after he is lifted/gets into the truck?
I thought I saw that too. And I come from a place as well where I never see all the things others see.

Wow. That's pretty definitive IMO. How could the SM see Gannon in the home after 2 pm if he never returned with her? She said nothing about any interim trips and apparently the neighbor's video didn't capture Gannon returning home let alone walking to a friend's house.

IMO the SM thought she was so smart but didn't count on being seen on CCTV. IMO only a cold individual could make up such a timeline and present as a "victim" of online bullying. The reality is that she lied. Truth wins out. MOO.

Reminder - nothing yet but I'm keeping this inmate search link handy...
| El Paso County Sheriff

Damn, another case unfolding the way we all expected. :(

I still wonder if he was vomiting, and maybe she backed in so he wouldn’t have to walk so far to the car. Maybe she brought a bag for him in case he got sick again? I’m having trouble reconciling possibly nurturing behavior with what I think she ultimately did though.

Maybe the truth of the "doctor's visit" is that whatever happened to Gannon, SM hoped would be cleared up by a visit to the doctor/emergency room/similar.

That would dovetail with treating him solicitously.

Then the trip to the hospital or wherever did not go so well for Gannon, shall we say. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get