Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE....can ANYONE please tell me: Has it been stated by LE, MSM What TYPE of meds was Gannon taking?? For WHAT condition???
I have NOT seen any of that info stated ANYWHERE & there MUST be a reason??? Could it be as simple as he is a minor or it is against HIPPA to divulge such knowledge?? MOO
I’ve been updating the media thread and haven’t seen anything about the meds - if it were my child IMO I would not allow that information to be released

Just asked my husband’s opinion on why he thinks local news is remaining so tight lipped when the red truck video is out there all over Al Gore’s internet.

He says ABC North Carolina and ABC New York reporters don’t have to live and work here; locals aren’t going to want to burn their bridges with EPC Sheriff and then expect to be trusted in the future. Makes sense. JMO
May not be only reason, of course. MOO

That does make sense if it wasn't deliberately/strategically leaked... that's for sure!

I don’t think he was severely sick. Wasn’t it stated somewhere that he stayed home because he was sick, she said she had taken him to the dr, and it turned out she only called the dr and complained of constipation. Dr called in an rx for miralax?

When are they saying he officially went missing. I am hearing two different things reported. Monday by news reports and Sunday via family social media posts.

when her daughter was getting arrested, I read in a previous post that she was asking her mother what she should say. Reports say she was working Sunday night? Was her mother trying to make her say that she saw Gannon when she got home from work on Sunday?

I saw in one of his interviews that RD stated he went back to review the video footage from Sunday.

Also, after Gannon got into the truck, SM went back towards the house for quite sometime. Could she have been loading possible evidence in the back of that truck?

Great connection to ponder!

All I know is that when I shoveled and spread a ton of mulch last Spring, I got a blister exactly in that spot where there appears to be a bandage on SM’s hand/under sweatshirt sleeve. I did eventually put on gloves, but the blister snuck up on me quickly.

Oh, and I’m right handed. So, I guess the blister was on my left hand from how I lifted the shovel full of mulch. (Not from hand on the handle)

I've (unfortunately) just rewatched SM's video interview.

Having done so, it looks to me like SM might be right-handed.

I say that because when she talks about seeing the cop's gun, she mimics a gun being pulled out with her right hand.

I just did it myself and noted I used my dominant hand to make that gun brandishing gesture.

It's one of those unconscious hand motions in which a person's natural preferences would likely be displayed.

JMO.

Last edited:
Yes it does. She is seen leaving with Gannon approx. 10 ish a.m. in the truck. She returns alone 4 hours later. SM stated she is staying in a Motel and had to shop for items as she was not allowed to take anything from the house. Father was crushed according to the neighbour when he showed him the video. Stated he cried and Father said she lied. That's a quick version.
Add to that some personal MOO speculation that things between SM and AS were already rocky.

This clearly didn’t help.

You would think at the very, very least Custodial Interference, but I'm wondering if they wouldn't rather wait until they can charger her with something much bigger
JMO

EDIT:
Actually, 2nd degree kidnapping?
I think they could go for kidnapping immediately, actually.
If they're worried, she will tell the FBI her first lie within 5 minutes ... wouldn't take long.

So if he was never seen again after he was taken away by the stepmother, and she lied about it...why isn’t she charged? Imo it is not like she will confess. Is it presumed she was keep talking or has she stopped already? She should at least be charged with obstruction...there is no chance she is going to tell them where he is...jmo
They need to go for the weakest link among pois that they mentioned in the one presser. MOO

I definitely feel like SM isn’t telling the truth. But someone just asked, “what if Gannon got out on the passenger side? Would the camera catch that?” And that’s all I can think about now. What if he did and we’re analyzing this video for no reason?

Whatever the person carries out to the car it is something stiff inside of something (a duffel bag) ? But it doesn't move or bend as they walk ; it remains as if something rigid is inside and the bag remains flat in a line across the bottom. See still shots taken from (Surveillance video may show Gannon Stauch leaving with stepmom - KRDO) .

I hate to say this but it almost appears to be a rifle bag. :(:(

This is the kind of sleuthing I love but lack the tech skills for... Gonn have a good long stare at them now and revert.
Thank you for this huge gift!

I must have missed it.. but where was 17 yr old all day Monday? If that was her car in the driveway... was she home?

I think the daughter has a white vw jetta. I'm thinking the black suv in driveway is SM's normal vehicle, and the truck is dad's. I'd assume the daughter was either at work or school.

I just thought of something. Her suv probably has awd/4wd, but the truck definitely looks more offroad capable with it's raised suspension and big tires. I wonder if she took him somewhere that required that offroad capability. That would seem to make sense. Most people don't drive from the outskirts and dump bodies in more congested urban areas. Most bodies are dumped in more remote, secluded areas. That is why I'm a bit confused by the current search area.

They've lived in colorado for 2yrs, so she probably isn't too familiar with the area. I wonder if she could have gone somewhere her husband had taken her offroad. I guess the bad thing about this theory is if the body was ever found, the husband would know that they had been there before, and possibly suspect her. But she obviously wouldn't have to go to an exact spot she had been with her husband. He could maybe have some ideas of areas to look, though.

Last edited:
OK, so please tell me they have this sm under interrogation as we speak, working to break her until she produces the truth???

I mean what explanation could she possibly have now? In any case it’s irrelevant, because that is not a reliable source of information anymore.

I am predicting it’s only a matter of hours now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice is coming