NY - Mason Saldana, 7 months, found dead in East River, Manhattan, 5 Aug 2018 *father arrested*

President Trump always said fake news it looks
like he didn’t do what they say he did there is no
way they would let him out

Oh NYC is now releasing prisoners since the end of last year and there is a new No bail law and they want to close Rikers Island... it’s really gotten bad here ..

Dad of baby found dead in river being held in Thailand

Authorities say Currie picked the child up from his mother's home on Saturday. Currie then took the child to his residence in Co-Op City in the Bronx.

Twenty-four hours later, police say Currie was spotted leaving the residence with what appeared to be a backpack rigged like a baby carrier and covered with a blanket.

Police said they believe the child was deceased at this time.
Sickening, poor little one:(. Would be interesting to know more about the circumstances here, the relationship between the parents etc.
And the autopsy of course.
The parents I heard had a toxic relationship and the autopsy said no foul play

Oh NYC is now releasing prisoners since the end of last year and there is a new No bail law and they want to close Rikers Island... it’s really gotten bad here ..
I read about the new bail law they letting out
people with non violent felony’s and misdemeanors. This doesn’t explain how they let this guy out after they excused him of throwing a baby in the water that is supposed to be murder something is off they sound like they messed up

people with non violent felony’s and misdemeanors. This doesn’t explain how they let this guy out after they excused him of throwing a baby in the water that is supposed to be murder something is off they sound like they messed up[/QUOTE

this justice system is screwed up all the time you hear black men on the news for a crime they didn’t do then 25 years later they found out the district attorney messed up and put the wrong guy away that’s why they came up with this new bail law

people with non violent felony’s and misdemeanors. This doesn’t explain how they let this guy out after they excused him of throwing a baby in the water that is supposed to be murder something is off they sound like they messed up

You would be Surprised at the list of things they are calling NON VIOLENT.. I will look for it and see if I post it.
I live here we’re are all furious even the cops with all these laws that have suddenly changed.. so am I surprised the guy was let go? No actually iam not.

You would be Surprised at the list of things they are calling NON VIOLENT.. I will look for it and see if I post it.

Plus they trying to get rid of people in jail they want to close Rikers and have Less people in jails. The whole thing is insane. They Don’t want people in jail at all.

I live here we’re are all furious even the cops with all these laws that have suddenly changed.. so am I surprised the guy was let go? No actually iam not.

the mayor and developers are in bed together.. the want Rikers to build expensive buildings and apartments for people with lots of $$.. it’s disgusting.. they keep building all these building which don’t even get occupied

Last edited:
No it’s for the people that can’t afford bail that end up in prison until their court date.. now their is no prison time now they set them free and give them Mets tickets and gift cards as unsent I’ve for them to come back to court.. seriously it’s gotten insane!

people with non violent felony’s and misdemeanors. This doesn’t explain how they let this guy out after they excused him of throwing a baby in the water that is supposed to be murder something is off they sound like they messed up[/QUOTE

this justice system is screwed up all the time you hear black men on the news for a crime they didn’t do then 25 years later they found out the district attorney messed up and put the wrong guy away that’s why they came up with this new bail law

I am surprised because they ruled the autopsy a homicide murder is not part of the new bail reform something is off with this story

No it’s for the people that can’t afford bail that end up in prison until their court date.. now their is no prison time now they set them free and give them Mets tickets and gift cards as unsent I’ve for them to come back to court.. seriously it’s gotten insane!

For rape, murder, or hurting a child they don’t
Let you go that is not part of the new bail law
But some how they let a guy out they claim murdered a child and threw him into a river something is fishy about this story

Plus they trying to get rid of people in jail they want to close Rikers and have Less people in jails. The whole thing is insane. They Don’t want people in jail at all.

the mayor and developers are in bed together.. the want Rikers to build expensive buildings and apartments for people with lots of $$.. it’s disgusting.. they keep building all these building which don’t even get occupied

they want people that commit serious crimes like murder, rape, hurting a child the old law sucked because it’s innocent until proven guilty the old law was saying your guilty until proven innocent leaving people in jail until there case is over which most times it’s 5 years later and most times they find out the person is not guilty now he lost his job and apartment and things which is crazy.With this new law people won’t lose there jobs and apartment and things and won’t convert to crime because they have nothing to come back too. In the USA there was 166 wrongful convictions in one year that is scary that means the District Attorney’s job is to lie and convict you if you are guilty or not and in most cases the DA knows you are innocent but they will still convict you look at the Central Park five and that is just one example there are 100 incidents that don’t make it in the news and it’s always black and Hispanic people that get wrongfully convicted

Manslaughter is less time than murder and homicide all three are different in the eyes of the law
First and second degree murder is different from manslaughter you get less time with manslaughter, murder and homicide is like the same thing but it’s not on the new bail law I checked

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back