Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, and coming home SM backd in then pull forward backed then pull forward back in yada yada yada. She was parked so close to that other vehicle I don't think anybody in the passenger side could have got out.

That 2017 Nissan Frontier Sv 4x4 with a V6 came in both manual transmission and automatic. It looks like to me she almost or did stall it out at least once

Did forensic detectives remove food from the home when they collected evidence? Read somewhere else they did. That puts suspected poisoning on the map.

Does anyone have any weird feelings about dad's behaviour?

Just because I didn't hear anything about food, doesn't mean that there wasn't something about food.

However, I also want to point out that I think there was news footage of people bringing food in glass/see-through plastic containers to the grieving family, at the beginning of one of the segments. Maybe the person saying "food was removed", missed that little additional byplay.

I'm pretty sure the food in question was from neighbors and not CSI, because everything we saw CSI take out from the residence, was in brown paper bags; presumably as much to hide it from our prying eyes as to preserve any trace evidence on the outside.

Lot of cameras?. Too many? Common man has this kind of money for this?. New neighborhood, nice houses but protected his house like fort knox?. Video missed by L.E?. who finds the new video? What does he do with it? What should he have done with it? How did he find it again? Oh - just exploring various options - She know him? IMO

Lol, I hear what you are saying. it does seem extreme or paranoid. But my house is protected like Fort Knox. and I am a common person. You can get an eight camera system like mine for less than 400. Ring cameras are much less. Just put one on your front door and one on your back door and you are good to go. You can also get nice looking porch lights with a camera, automatic doorbell, and two way intercom at Costco for 100 or less.

People may wonder why someone would do this. I am thinking why wouldn't you?

I wonder if AS noticed any changes to the interior of his truck when he flew back home Tuesday.

Specifically, I wonder if he noticed it appeared to have been cleaned/vacuumed/detailed recently.

I'm thinking that truck was in pristine condition on Tuesday when he arrived.

JMO.

Last edited:
oh did I miss something that dad did? Or his reaction to being shown the video?
Acted slightly off, maybe due to shock tho. (during the press conference)I don't know how I would act, probably crazy.

I was just thinking - The video shows SM coming home alone at about 2:15 ish. She said Gannon left for the friends house between 3:15 and 4:00.
She bought herself an hour figuring LE would watch area videos beginning around the time he left. She further clouded the issue by reporting him as a runaway.
It was calling it close but she probably didn’t have any choice because Gannon’s younger sister would be getting home from school and asking where he was. Otherwise, she probably would have reported him missing even later.
MOO

What we know is that the search parameters were altered at 2pm on Sunday on foot of this discovery which happened on Sunday morning last.
That would strongly suggest that they hadn't known before organizing a large scale local search. They said themselves that this discovery led to renewed crime scene work at the home.

Oh! Can you cite to where LE stated that what was seen on the neighbor’s video led to renewed crime scene work at the house? I didn’t see that.

What we don’t know either way is that the FBI etc. missed the footage until it was pointed out to them. We don’t know that. The neighbor appears to believe so. But he isn’t aware of what the investigators were doing.

Maybe they missed it. But maybe they also saw it and began to develop a new strategy. Maybe the withholding of the video while mentioning it and the subsequent “unauthorized” release was strategic and meant to exert pressure on someone.

When we’re talking about timing this is a short span of time since Gannon went missing. It would be more telling if it had been months, the neighbor spoke up and then immediately there was a CSI search.

I for one don’t think the FBI and local LE are keystone cops that were neglectful one their duties. Local LE pretty quickly got experts out to help, like the FBI and NCMEC.

Or it was purchased when she went to buy her daughter clothes once they were "kicked out of the house".

Marshall’s definitely sells those types of sweatshirts. Here’s a photo of one I bought there a couple of months ago.

JMO

Attachments

• D2EC9336-F360-40E1-9106-4975ADEB3BAB.jpeg
    D2EC9336-F360-40E1-9106-4975ADEB3BAB.jpeg
    163.9 KB · Views: 43
Acted slightly off, maybe due to shock tho. (during the press conference)I don't know how I would act, probably crazy.

Yeah I'm not sure how I would act either besides that woman had better hope she was being watched closely cause it would take every ounce of restraint in my being to not find her and strangle her.

I think they know what they’re doing. I also think the public overestimates how much they need our help to solve a case.

Indeed. Also, in this situation, a potential result of putting the information out into the public is that the perp and/or accomplices may have realised that the gig would be up soon and therefore took further action to hide Gannon. Although one would hope that LE could stay ahead of this possibility, it's not certain.

In addition, a conviction can be overturned in cases where pretrial publicity leads to an unfair trial.

Which is kind of why I feel they were questioning SM in the first place. She says in her interview, she was feeling confronted and wanted an attorney.

Right. I mean something caused them to change him to endangered missing 3-4 days later. Dad kicked her out long before we heard about the video. So he had some inkling already of something, maybe due to LE telling him “We don’t believe she’s truthful.”

Has this been posted previously? What kind of truck is she driving? Can it be identified at all?

All I will say is that a thumb hole is a small slit, TS's thumb hole looks like a large hole/slit and does not fit nicely around the hand as these photos will show (which are photos of shirts that already have the thumb hole).
81mQU3yEwYL._SL1500_.jpg

another here, but I can't seem to post the image. https://www.amazon.com/DJT-Womens-Funnel-Pullover-Sweatshirt/dp/B015635JDI?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_2

I’ve seen her shirt mentioned before, can anybody share a pic of what they’re talking about? I missed it

Reactions: osu
Lol, I hear what you are saying. it does seem extreme or paranoid. But my house is protected like Fort Knox. and I am a common person. You can get an eight camera system like mine for less than 400. Ring cameras are much less. Just put one on your front door and one on your back door and you are good to go. You can also get nice looking porch lights with a camera, automatic doorbell, and two way intercom at Costco for 100 or less.

People may wonder why someone would do this. I am thinking why wouldn't you?

I still find it a bit creepy. It can view other folks coming and goings in their own home, Some creepy neighbour could set it up to stalk someone, see when they are alone.
off topic
When I was visiting my aunt, her neighbour,an old lady who lives alone has several cameras that can see my aunt's coming and going as well. When she came back from vacay she told my 11 year old cousin she saw him sitting on her porch lol. My aunt says she does not mind her having that many so she does not have to get one herself. :)

Could LE of changed the command post/search area based on pings or gps during the hours (Mon. 10am-2pm) she was away from the house in the video or did they change post/search before the neighbor showed video to dad?

Edit to add- According to this article the command post was moved Sunday afternoon. Gannon Stauch missing for a week after leaving for friend's home - Thenew Mag
““There’s information that we have received that we need to search a different area,” Sheriff’s Sgt. Deborah Mynatt told NBC News, who declined to elaborate”

Was the video shown to Dad Sunday morning?

I wouldn’t be surprised if they got pings from her phone and are doing searches based on that. She had the youngest in school that day, no mom is going to go 4 hrs with no phone while their kid is in school. I’m just hoping that she is also horrible at directions and had to use google maps or gps. Hopefully, eventually they will have physical access to her phone and be able to obtain map info.

That wasn’t my impression. He seemed like every other innocent loved one of a missing person. Quiet. Scared. Clutched on to his son’s mother in a desperate, sad hug after she bravely gave the statement he knew was so hard for her to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa