Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did forensic detectives remove food from the home when they collected evidence? Read somewhere else they did. That puts suspected poisoning on the map.

Does anyone have any weird feelings about dad's behaviour?

I watched the BD's actions several times, and couldn't figure out what was so strange about him, but yes. I'm still trying to figure it out.

Then you, too, are all set to hide any injuries on your hands if need be. Very handy, right? I can't imagine having a ton of these shirts, btw. Nor am I a skater (the only people who wear those shirts in California are skaters or posers). I do get that the might keep one's wrists warmer while leaving fingers free to use a cell phone. Does it get pretty cold where you live? I imagine they are more popular in Colorado than in California.

At any rate, I'm sure LE has asked Dad whether LS's wearing of that shirt is typical for her and how often she wears said shirt and how many similar shirts she might have. She's not talking directly to LE, but there are a bunch of questions that Dad can answer. I bet each one of those questions is excruciating for him.
I think by now an investigator has taken a look at her hands either by asking her directly or by observing it surreptitiously. Investigators are trained to look for such things.

To me the video leaves an opening for her to say something like_ "I took him out for a ride to get some fresh air and he existed the vehicle on the passenger's side. He went to the friend right afterward. I didn't mention it because I didn't think it mattered."

This is why she isn't being questioned in custody right now.

The more questions she has to answer the greater the chance she will have to lie again, painting herself into a corner so-to-speak.

Forgive me asking if this has been addressed and I missed it, but did the stepmom give any reasoning in her story for allowing a child to go to a friend’s house when he had stayed home sick from school that day?
Good question- add while living in area cameras on their houses are "common"- cameras -bars on windows- means safe for kid to walk alone? ( criterea for my kids to leave front of house-"you have to be able to outrun a man")

Then you, too, are all set to hide any injuries on your hands if need be. Very handy, right? I can't imagine having a ton of these shirts, btw. Nor am I a skater (the only people who wear those shirts in California are skaters or posers). I do get that the might keep one's wrists warmer while leaving fingers free to use a cell phone. Does it get pretty cold where you live? I imagine they are more popular in Colorado than in California.

At any rate, I'm sure LE has asked Dad whether LS's wearing of that shirt is typical for her and how often she wears said shirt and how many similar shirts she might have. She's not talking directly to LE, but there are a bunch of questions that Dad can answer. I bet each one of those questions is excruciating for him.
Lol I guess I’m a poser then. I also live in Colorado where it gets cold (it’s 2°F today) and they come in handy in wind and chill. I’m also a runner. Again, it gets cold AF sometimes and it’s nice to keep sleeves down in high wind and cold. But I like being called a poser too I guess.

I’m ready to see an arrest or Gannon found.
Just for starters can't they arrest her for goss neglect, he dissapeared while being directly in her care.
What? What are you suggesting about this concerned family man next door? It’s very common for people to have those cameras and they’re not that expensive.

All I’ve heard of is one camera facing his driveway where I’m sure his car is. Probably has one at his door as well. That’s reasonable. Probably about $1,200 for that.
MOO 400 dollars max.
4 Cameras. Back sides and front.

Actually, I’m sure LE would’ve noticed a wound or bandage when the questioned her. They likely wouldn’t need to ask AS about the shirt.

Speculation about the dad's demeanor/behavior, just my opinion: Lots of fraught history between Gannon's mom, the stepmom and his dad,that likely goes back a while. She also has a violent criminal history. Dad may be consumed with guilt as to how his romantic decisions have played out regarding his son.

I have a few just like this...the thumb holes are bigger than the fitness ones. I believe they are wider for comfort. Fitness ones are smaller for a tighter fit for movement. JMOO

Yeah, I found one on Poshmark that looks huge, for example:

poshmark_mondetta.jpg

Brand is Mondetta, activewear from Canada.

I simply don't think it's a mystery that fitness clothes are cut tight and small to flatter those who are properly sized; nor that 98% of the professional models of same are Skinny Minnies.

It's also, IMO, not rocket science that quite a few women cram themselves into clothes too small for their actual size, leaving both muffin tops and above/below bra fat on high display, because apparently "if it fits, it sits", or something; nor that people with more weight than the norm, or longer arms, or wearing a tighter outer layer, are going to then pull and distort everything including thumb holes.

What? What are you suggesting about this concerned family man next door? It’s very common for people to have those cameras and they’re not that expensive.

All I’ve heard of is one camera facing his driveway where I’m sure his car is. Probably has one at his door as well. That’s reasonable. Probably about $1,200 for that.
We got a foscam for about $40! Works well. Don't have to be rich to have security cameras.

Lol I guess I’m a poser then. I also live in Colorado where it gets cold (it’s 2° today) and they come in handy in wind and chill. I’m also a runner. Again, it gets cold AF sometimes and it’s nice to keep sleeves down in high wind and cold. But I like being called a poser too I guess.
Lol, they’re normal where I live, in a northern state known for outdoor sports in any weather.

I'm in Colorado, and I do have quite a few of the shirts/sweatshirts/hoodies/sweaters/base layers that all have the thumb cutout. It's pretty common here, at least with the people I know.

Usually, I'd agree with you about the phone. However, a mom in the situation I think SM is in would certainly behave very different to a regular mom. Indeed, there are still people (few) who don't have cell phones and there are people who aren't allowed their cell phone while they work (and their kids are in school).

At this point in a case, I like to ponder how much SM might know about cell phones. Quite a bit, I'm guessing. But anything she did (turning it off, putting it on airplane mode, leaving it somewhere) is going to be evidence. It's going to help persuade a jury if it comes to that.

Likewise with the GPS on the truck, if any. I'm sure LE is getting or has gotten records on both. Apparently, she was cooperating with LE at some point, but I'm guessing she has not given them any sort of statement about where she was for those 4 missing hours. Hopefully they've got a crew looking for further CCTV of the truck as it turns from the development and as it heads where ever it was going.
I think she knows about phones or have atleast heard a lot about it due to the pf trial. I really hope they find this young man soon

Could someone repost the four snapshots of SM's hand. Thank you whoever did it before.

I agree with you, @gitana1. Many in my area have systems. In fact, you can get a good system with two to three cameras at Home Depot for between 300 and 600. If the guy is handy (he works at HD, according the reporter who first spoke with him) the installation can be at minimal cost.

Speculation about the dad's demeanor/behavior, just my opinion: Lots of fraught history between Gannon's mom, the stepmom and his dad,that likely goes back a while. She also has a violent criminal history. Dad may be consumed with guilt as to how his romantic decisions have played out regarding his son.
Who has a violent criminal history?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member