Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the question was how long Dad had been away. Of which I do not have the answer.

I could be wrong but thought I read somewhere that AS was just away for the weekend for a military training in Oklahoma. I think his regular job is based out of Colorado Springs.

“Gannon’s father, Al, is in the Colorado National Guard and was in Oklahoma for training and returned to Colorado after his son was reported missing. He has been in the Army National Guard since 2005, first in South Carolina. He is currently an operations officer at the 100th Missile Defense Brigade.”

Gannon Stauch Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

"What are you doing here?" or words to that effect were heard, were they in a man's voice or woman's and were they LE or from within the home?
I think it was whoever was inside that said that. (it was a man's voice) They were apparently frightened when they heard the officers. Jmo

Last edited:
Responding to @catch_22
So basically, I noticed the "white thing" as soon as she opened the door. It appears to be near her left shoulder area. When she gets out, you can see the white thing in her left hand. Wait a minute. Why would her leff hand be up by her shoulder when she opens the door? Doesn't everybody open the driver's door with their left hand?

Good thoughts, however I would think an injury that wouldn’t allow you use your hand would have to be more severe then a cut, even a deep one. I think it’s her white hat. Perhaps she took off her hat and held it in her left hand to open the door as to not get her blood on her door handle? Regarding her poor driving, maybe panic/anxiety?

There has been lots of police work in the house, does anyone know if her truck was taken/inspected?

View attachment 230282
@mustloveco did this map - I wonder if we draw a circle around their home and estimate a one hour drive (assuming she spent 2 hours doing something - could that be where GS is? I know we did this with Lizzie and we were fairly accurate IIRC
Someone made this each color is in 30 minutes up to 2 hrs from house 014162D2-D84A-4D32-92A2-4D8C2668D4B4.jpeg

Marshburn has a gift. And uses it well. He doesn't just get in a subjects head, he is 5 steps ahead of the game. Very grateful to see his interest in Gannon's vanishing MOO

I keep hearing all these good things about him. Do you got any yt links to any cases or interviews he's in? Does he have a channel? I legit wanna check him out.

I think that GS had something wrong internally, appendicitis, strangulated hernia, that got progressively worse overnight into Monday morning. I think TS finally responded to it, albeit, to late, and put him in the back seat of the truck to take him to the hospital or urgent care. He didn't live. I think she panicked and decided to get rid of his body and concoct a cover story. Thinking "no body, no blame" and that was better than his body in an ER with a diagnosis of neglect of a serious medical condition. It may be working because there is still no POI never mind an arrest.

I would check the outside videos of various hospitals and urgent care facilities to see if a red truck pulled up, and then pulled away in that 4 hour time frame.

Good morning, all. I'm new-ish here, so please bear with me. I think this was mentioned, but it keeps nagging at me, so I wondered what you all thought. What's been haunting me is the worry that release of the surveillance video by media really screwed up the investigation. Do you think if neighbor hadn't talked to media and media hadn't released video--if it had all been kept under wraps--we might have a possible confession or arrest because she'd have cracked? If investigators had been able to suddenly spring it on her, as per Chris Watts? I fear that the neighbor's interviews combined with media release of video gave her time to come up with another story (ie she took him for a drive for some fresh air, dropped him near a friend's, etc.) I just wish neighbor hadn't talked to media and media hadn't released video; I honestly think that's more of a hindrance to LE than the social media rumors. MOO

While I'm here, another fear: could CSI returning to house so often be a bad sign, in terms of them maybe not having actually found anything?

Please please please not another Kyron Horman.

MOO

I keep hearing all these good things about him. Do you got any yt links to any cases or interviews he's in? Does he have a channel? I legit wanna check him out.

Google Kelli Bordeaux. David worked hard and for quite some time with her killer.

Also, 5 year old Lucas Hernandez. David talked to the dad's girlfriend and she confessed fairly quickly.

I am curious if this was LS since they just say "homeowner" - I recall reading in the beginning that they'd impounded a white jetta she had been in when she was saying they followed her shopping and wouldn't let her speak to an attorney. Maybe she got it back & it was her stopping in to get clothes (and probably looking to see what's been taken as evidence)?

It was reported on Fox21 that the family left in 2 cars (before May arrived yesterday). BD left as a passenger in a white Dodge. I'm assuming his Red Truck has been taken in for testing/evidence, etc at this point. So I'm thinking the BD was back at the house to retrieve clothes.

FOX21 News on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members