Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reply to quote from @BeckyF "IMO FD was only happy if he was able to manipulate people, especially women. Which means to me he most likely told MT lots of details about the murder of Jennifer. Why would he keep it from her? He needed a cohort. He had learned how to manipulate women. Why did she help him dispose of evidence? Because she was under his control due to her own psychological issues. He had no guilt, IMO, so I don't think he would have spilled his guts just to relieve his guilty conscience. JMO."

CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #44

Agreed. I think Fd manipulated MT with I lost the kids because of you. MOO. Meanwhile Fd slyly pitted MT against JFd every chance he got, putting them in the same house if he could. JFd knew Fd wanted to kill her and JFd even told Family Court how he would do it: through MT, MOO. Fd shrugged his shoulders, explains to AC that women are just crazy about me, I can't help it. Wait for me in the wings. Fd, knowing that MT had a raging jealous streak, proceeded with throwing Momma/Wife from the train/into the lion pit. MT, desperate to keep Fd and the money (through the kids), sensing she was losing Fd but couldn't quite put her finger on why, or to whom (AC was just a shadowy figure, managing money in North Carolina, at that time), crashes her car while out stalking/spying. MT, knocking herself out trying to figure out how to keep Fd, spying on the barbecue in the back yard (Fd saying look at this beautiful life I'm giving up for you, my kids, money, beautiful smart wife), believing that JFd was still a rival for Fd's heart, MOO. Something snapped and the bull charged, just like Fd planned all along. MT figured it out when AC moved in. MT gave up the bike to LE, IMO. Fd was afraid of MT spilling all the beans out of jealous rage, got nervous because LE could place him in New Canaan now. Just speculatin' MOO.
How to heal from the toxic triangulation of narcissists
Toxic triangulation - what is it?

This leads us to talk about one of the common ways malignant narcissists demean their victims and retain narcissistic supply: triangulation. Triangulationin the context of narcissistic abuse is the act of bringing another person or a group of people into the dynamic of a relationship or interaction to belittle the victim and make the victim “vie” for the attention of the narcissist.

You have described this perfectly.
ETA: This article is incredible. It's super long but gives a great insight into Malignant N. I encourage everyone interested to read it.

Last edited:
I think it's possible her new attorney is going to try and say that MT didn't understand what she was being asked in the interviews that she gave with LE/investigators and therefore, they are hoping to have that all thrown out. JMO, but I don't think that will fly for many reasons, but one example I can think of right off the top of my head is her "alibi script." Was that written in Spanish or English? I'm sure there are many other examples that other posters can come up with.

This is all JMO.

ETA: By the tie that he is wearing, IMO he is already playing his games/loving the attention this case is going to give him. He also needs a lesson in how to tie a tie properly. Again, JMO!

Also, there were posters earlier on that mentioned the possibility of MT and/or her defense using the excuse regarding language barrier. Kudos to those posters who early on believed this may eventually happen as it seems it is going to play a factor now with her and her new defense attorney.

Again, this is all JMO.
I believe that the Spanish Interpreter option was presented by LE if I recall starting with the second interview and I also believe it was offered up in Court.

Fine, then redo the LE interviews in spanish, post the interviews in spanish and I for one would be very interested to see if there are any differences! Don't think there will be. The questions presented were in simple english and MT was able to understand and did decline interpreter services in court. The reality was that MT chose to spout the 'alibi script' lies for months and so reading these lies in spanish vs english simply won't make a different. This all seems to be a possible ploy to exclude the MT interviews from the record where her longstanding track record of being uncooperative and a practiced liar is on the record. MT was represented by counsel and his intervention in the interviews was clear. MT was offered translation assistance and by all accounts she declined.

This seems like yet another abuse of system by someone who has lived in the US and functioned in English from childhood. MT in her interviews shows a grasp of nuance in English IMO that also casts doubt on this latest request. But, if MT wants an interpreter and the Judge and State approve it then by all means load up the process with an interpreter. BUT, if this is going to be allowed then please make transcripts available in BOTH spanish and english such that translation can be confirmed.

I also question why MT was not prosecuted for lying to LE which in the US is a chargeable offence. IMO she should have been charged when she did it for the second time. I also think MT should be held personally responsible for the costs of LE tracking back all her lies over the course of 3 months as why should the taxpayers of CT have to pay for a defendant that lies and wastes the time of LE and the States Atty?

MOO

Last edited:
I believe that the Spanish Interpreter option was presented by LE if I recall starting with the second interview and I also believe it was offered up in Court.

Fine, then redo the LE interviews in spanish, post the interviews in spanish and I for one would be very interested to see if there are any differences! Don't think there will be. The questions presented were in simple english and MT was able to understand and did decline interpreter services in court. Simply seems to be a possible ploy to exclude the MT interviews from the record.

This seems like yet another abuse of system by someone who has lived in the US and functioned in English from childhood. MT in her interviews show a grasp of nuance in English IMO that also casts doubt on this latest request. But, if MT wants an interpreter and the Judge and State approve it then by all means load up the process with an interpreter. BUT, if this is going to be allowed then please make transcripts available in BOTH spanish and english such that translation can be confirmed.

MOO
I agree. Fine--give her an interpreter for every language known to man. Give her a Klingon interpreter. As long as she talks. JMO

IMO these ongoing critiques of the US system of justice whilst interesting are largely irrelevant as it will be the system under which MT and KM are tried for the crimes they have been accused by the State of CT.

The US system is based on the system of 'innocent until proven guilty' and so this will be how MT will move forward in the CT system and her case will be heard by a jury 'of her peers'.

To ask that a judge 'test evidence' to determine whether, "Fd was guilty of a crime" is simply NOT the US system and I'm not sure any US judge would want this responsibility or power as this is the job of the jury to decide AFTER hearing all the evidence. Also, what person accused of a crime would want a Judge with this power either? There are bench trials in the US where the Judge decides but MT I believe will be tried by a jury.

'Ole Atty. P. and his infamous 'Court of Public Opinion' statements and how it was responsible for Fd taking his life. Fd was responsible for his own actions and how he spent his time and Fd for reasons of his own decided to gas himself to death. The public did not kill Fd. IMO the group of attorneys surrounding Fd did their client no favours with their strategy for the criminal case. Sadly Atty. P. doesn't want to take any responsibility for his strategic choices vis a vis the decision of his client to kill himself and so its simply easier for Atty. P. blame others. Its his choice to do so but it also IMO says a lot about Atty. P. and interpretation of 'duty of care' for his clients.

It is also clear after the fact that sadly Fd had no substantive professional psychological support to deal with the issues that he was having with his situation and certainly with house arrest conditions. The people closest to Fd were his legal team and on the day he killed himself they weren't looking for him it appears until 12:15pm (he was due in court at noon) and the team chose to not drive him to Court as seemed to have been their custom in the past. In short, the people that were responsible for making sure Fd was in Court for his appearance didn't get it right on the day he killed himself. Why? Had the money gone to provide such services or was their anger about the JFd memorial desecration and the disaster with the FAUX Bond? Or, was it all three?

Just tossing this idea out there as a possibility but I seriously question whether Fd ever said anything that was truthful to Atty. P. and Pattisville? We saw the 'alibi script' spouted endlessly by Atty. P. for months and when that AW dropped to explain the 'alibi scripts' to the world, IMO Atty. P. looked like a stooge and buffoon for not having checked and verified the Fd statements. We then saw in the Civil Trial that the Fd and MT affair actually happened a year prior to when was conventionally believed to have happened. Atty. P. LEARNED THIS FACT while sitting in Civil Court and his response was to bend over and put his head on the desk and cover it with his arms. Yes, it seemed like Fd lied about the duration of the affair to Atty. P. Did Fd also lie about FAUX bond package and the desecration of the Jfd memorial and who knows what else? But when AW3 with the murder charges dropped on Fd it seemed like a chill had set in with the folks of Pattisville and so I wonder how much time, effort and energy had been spent to create a narrative that was simply blown out of the water with information presented by the State? My guess it was substantial and devastating to the Defense. Pure speculation on my part but something changed IMO with AW3, Fd and Pattisville.

Most attys won't tolerate lying and yet it seems that Fd just might have been unable to speak or face much of the truth in his life. Sadly we will never hear from Fd because rather than waiting to tell his truth or put on his case he decided to kill himself.

Many defense attorneys tell their clients to stay off the internet and away from the Press. Doesn't sound like Fd got this advice. But the other issue I think that is present is that Atty. P. fed the Court of Public Opinion with a ferocity that hasn't been seen in CT ever and frankly IMO he did his client no favours. So, to see Atty. P. throwing stones at the public and holding them responsible for the death by suicide of Fd, then the only thing I can say is, "Shame On You Atty. P."

I am very surprised that if you are a member of a bar somewhere that this soundbite about the Court of Public Opinion hooked you! The Court of Public Opinion has been around since the idea of trials first took place. The folks here on WS have been busy for months searching out information from Court documents, MSM and other sources with the goal of trying to figure out what happened to JFd. No information has been forthcoming from any source to suggest any viable alternative theory for Fd/MT/KM. Atty. P. never presented one and you know he has spent most likely a huge amount of Fd's money trying to put it together. The only card Atty. P. had to play was to blame the victim in any number of ways and he did this relentlessly.

Will will just have to wait and see if MT new atty can do what Atty. P. was unable to do.

MOO
Everything you say here is spot on. However, pertaining to your query -"Why? Had the money gone to provide such services or was their anger about the JFd memorial desecration..." - I have to reply that it was NP who parroted his client's view that the memorial was meant to taunt him. This outrageous claim of victimhood only seemed to infuriate the judge even further to the point of his considering increasing the bond. Again, NP did his client no favors in this regard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members