Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve been let into the courtroom for today’s hearing. Michell Troconis’ mom, dad, and three sisters are here along with a Spanish interpreter.
@News12CT
do you think they will stream the hearing live? or should we just wait for tweets?
PS - you're great at this - my own personal newsfeed!

She does! I have wondered this for awhile, although most likely not true. But wouldn't that be a kicker in this case, "I'm pregnant with FD's baby because we didn't abide by the no contact order and now it has to be considered as an heir to." Nothing would surprise me.
...unless AC is pregnant too and then we'd have dueling fetuses.[/QUOTE]
Lol wouldn’t that be something definitely needed this chuckle

QUOTE="enelram, post: 15792335, member: 49533"]

She does! I have wondered this for awhile, although most likely not true. But wouldn't that be a kicker in this case, "I'm pregnant with FD's baby because we didn't abide by the no contact order and now it has to be considered as an heir to." Nothing would surprise me.[/QUOTE]
...unless AC is pregnant too and then we'd have dueling fetuses.[/QUOTE]

Right?

Colangelo says this is first time Troconis has needed an interpreter. Schoenhorn says she doesn’t need every word translated but can’t follow 100%.
@FOX61News
On motion of files. Bowman returned filed to states attorney. Colangelo says he has all discovery files EXCEPT on conspiracy to commit murder charge.
@FOX61News
[URL='https://twitter.com/MattMcFarland3']MattMcFarland3

·

New defense attorney Jon Schoenhorn says he has evidence regarding the tampering/hindering charges. No discovery yet regarding the conspiracy to commit murder.
[/URL]

Motion for Traconis for release. Not asking for bail to be reduced. Troconis family paid through bonds company. Troconis lived in CT for 2 years.
@FOX61News
Motion for discovery is withdrawn. Judge says talk to each other and work it out.
@FOX61News

RIGHT NOW: Troconis’ attorney will not ask to change the location of the case today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg