Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if we're going to start seeing interviews by MT...for which she's paid.
Yep, waiting for a full spread in "HOLA" complete with tips on brazilian blow outs, brazilians, tips to keep things spicy with your boyfriend with outdoor sex and shopping locations in/around Farmington along with a tour of her favourite coffee shops and where she takes her daughter for ice cream, while awaiting trail on Conspiracy to Commit Murder! Its the only thing that makes sense IMO when the level of pure delusion is as high here as it seems to be based on what played out in Court yesterday.

¡HOLA! USA: celebrity news, fashion and beauty

What I would LOVE to see is an interview done by Univision or Telemundo IN SPANISH or better yet a Dateline interview where she speaks only SPANISH and has to be translated.

I'm so irked by yet another level of cost being layered into the already high cost of this whole prosecution that IMO isn't necessary - will there also be a demand for written translation of documents too?

Where does the insanity and abuse of process end? IDK. It all simply seems to be such an abuse of process and is also eerily reminiscent of many such tactics used by both Fd and KM over many years in their Court proceedings. IMO "Dogbite" is going down a dangerous path here doing all this for an accused person who is IMO universally reviled for her behaviour in this tragic case.

MOO

Last edited:
No wonder her mom had to interview 12 lawyers. MOO.
Remember sometimes attorneys politely turn the client down. If the atty. gets bad vibes from
the client (or family), or if the client or family is strapped for cash, or if the atty. senses lies in
discussing anything, or if the client or family is
trying to cut an unfair deal financiallly, all are possible reasons MT and mama kept trying new
attys. Maybe 11 of them turned her down.

also remember "DogBite" mentioned he may
request the state to lower her bond if she needs
the funds to continue her fight. Right there tells me there is a finite amount the family can pay. They may already be close to being tapped out if that request is on the horizon.
But I have a hunch "Dog Bite" may be on list of approved Public Defenders and could slip through getting paid by the state (YOU taxpayers).

I do find it interesting that someone who is facing a conspiracy to commit murder charge would hire a attorney that specializes in dog bites. Could she no longer afford attorney bowman?

Eta I always thought that Bowman is a old school defense attorney.A class act,in comparison to any of fd attorney. Moo

Aside from an adolescent hyper-focus on one of the examples of kinds of cases he can handle, there is no reason to conclude that Jon Schoenhorn specializes in dog bites.

All in good fun, I guess, to call him “dog bite” but I would rather see what he does before I claim the right to dub him anything. And, the nicknames can spread false info, if you now seriously believe that is his speciality.

My only information about him is from the press. And I see that he is willing to call out white supremacy and other kinds of hate. He is largely responsible for giving claims of sexual orientation harassment a legal leg to stand on in CT. He lost a close family member to a hate crime well after a history of fighting hate crimes.

I like what I have read about him.

Does my liking the public information about him so far mean I am going to continue to like him as I follow the case? No.

But I would like to follow the case without getting distracted by his nickname. And I am not going to get sucked into spreading false information by nicknames just because the cool kids do it.

Remember sometimes attorneys politely turn the client down. If the atty. gets bad vibes from
the client (or family), or if the client or family is strapped for cash, or if the atty. senses lies in
discussing anything, or if the client or family is
trying to cut an unfair deal financiallly, all are possible reasons MT and mama kept trying new
attys. Maybe 11 of them turned her down.

also remember "DogBite" mentioned he may
request the state to lower her bond if she needs
the funds to continue her fight. Right there tells me there is a finite amount the family can pay. They may already be close to being tapped out if that request is on the horizon.
But I have a hunch "Dog Bite" may be on list of approved Public Defenders and could slip through getting paid by the state (YOU taxpayers).
Certainly possible!

But, I also wonder just how far GF will go to seek justice against MT and her entire family?

We saw Atty Weinstein work very very hard IMO to get MT on the record in her deposition in the Civil Case and one reason to do so could be to get working on a civil case for wrongful death IMO.

Perhaps we will have to wait for the criminal case/s to play out before this issue become clearer? IDK.

But, GF has the means certainly to absolutely financially crush the entire Arrezea/Tronconis clan to dust for the role of MT in the death of her daughter IMO. My guess is that while Mama A might have socked away a good deal of cash in her petty Medicaid fraud scam in FL, that this possible stockpile of cash would be no match for the resources of GF. We don't know about other family resources either but it appears that the family did put up real estate for the present MT bonds (I hope the State of CT has done their due diligence on these bonds and properties and there aren't a lot of legal games going on with LLCs and partnerships with the involved properties). I do admit to wishing to be able to see Atty Weinstein again attempt to depose MT or even question her on the stand in a civil trial! My sense is that even the translator wouldn't be able to save her from her fate. Further, the matchup in a trial of Atty Weinstein vs "New Atty" in Court and MT yet again pretending to be clueless...........

MOO

Aside from an adolescent hyper-focus on one of the examples of kinds of cases he can handle, there is no reason to conclude that Jon Schoenhorn specializes in dog bites.

All in good fun, I guess, to call him “dog bite” but I would rather see what he does before I claim the right to dub him anything. And, the nicknames can spread false info, if you now seriously believe that is his speciality.

My only information about him is from the press. And I see that he is willing to call out white supremacy and other kinds of hate. He is largely responsible for giving claims of sexual orientation harassment a legal leg to stand on in CT. He lost a close family member to a hate crime well after a history of fighting hate crimes.

Does my liking the public information about him so far mean I am going to continue to like him as I follow the case? No.

But I would like to follow the case without getting distracted by his nickname. And I am not going to get sucked into spreading false information by nicknames just because the cool kids do it.

Love your spirit of independence @Ruminations and it does you credit IMO!

Just bringing back a few tweets from reporters and 'reposters' on the MT court scene yesterday that I hadn't seen which I believe to be insightful and which were posted in the Media thread by @Seattle1:

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
Full courtroom for the Michelle Troconis hearing, Jon Schoenhorn speaking to her family in Spanish even though they are all sitting in court talking to each other in English

8:27 AM - 7 Feb 2020

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
Troconis wearing a headset so English can be translated into Spanish. Colangelo makes remark that she hasn’t needed it before

8:29 AM - 7 Feb 2020

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
Interesting note regarding Michelle Troconis using an interpreter today for the first time. About halfway through the hearing, she appears to have one of the headphones out/not on her ear, suggesting she’s listening to her attorney speak English with that ear. @News12CT

EQM1tglUYAA5JjC.jpg

EQM1tgHX0AA2bQP.jpg

12:42 PM - 7 Feb 2020

yes I agree with you that there is no need to nickname him dog bite.and he could be a very good attorney we will soon find out. I just felt that if his advertisement says he specializes in dog bites.for what reason would someone be charged with conspiracy to commit murder charges hire him,over attorney bowman who seems like a class act defense attorney.

Eta my information that he specializes in dog bites.came from another poster who said that’s what his add says.i have never called him dog bite and probably never will.

Last edited:
I actually think that MT’s legal options were somewhat limited. Officially, they’re saying that she fired AB, but I’m not sure that’s what really happened. I really think he walked, and of course, can’t say so. And while JS is saying they chose him out of a field of 12, they definitely weren’t all possibilities for her, because at least some of them may not have wanted her particular business. Not necessarily because they are people with standards which are too high, but rather, no desire to contend with MT’s family and their input. And of course, some of those attorneys may have had a conflict of interest, and couldn’t take her case on. I think she’s in trouble-I don’t think JS is going to get her acquitted. She should have taken the state’s best deal.

I actually think that MT’s legal options were somewhat limited. Officially, they’re saying that she fired AB, but I’m not sure that’s what really happened. I really think he walked, and of course, can’t say so. And while JS is saying they chose him out of a field of 12, they definitely weren’t all possibilities for her, because at least some of them may not have wanted her particular business. Not necessarily because they are people with standards which are too high, but rather, no desire to contend with MT’s family and their input. And of course, some of those attorneys may have had a conflict of interest, and couldn’t take her case on. I think she’s in trouble-I don’t think JS is going to get her acquitted. She should have taken the state’s best deal.
ITA. I'm wondering if AB wanted her to take a deal before discovery, and she refused. Once JS has discovery, I'm hoping he also urges her to talk. I like the motions he's made so far (from a defense standpoint), but he seemed a little in over his head yesterday. He has plenty of time to prepare for the next court date though.

Is this speaking in Spanish suppose to look more dramatic? Her mother committed Medicaid fraud! I hope she went to prison for that! That is huge, a terrible crime! Now I really don't like seeing pics of her smiling and dressed to the nines.

I have a question.....

Way back in the beginning of this case, it was said FD transported different cars to Greece. If this is true, is it possible that FD put Jennifer’s body in a car, had it shipped to Greece?

After reading and seeing pictures this past Friday of the Greek Shipping Company hired by FD’s sister to ship the house contents to Greece.....I wondered if this same company has worked for FD before...shipped cars...and because FD was a good customer the cars were not always inspected at the US or Greece end?

I wonder if FD shipped any cars to Greece in the few days after he murdered Jennifer? Did LE or anyone investigate this? It would be too late to find the body and the car....both would be long gone, but it would explain why Jennifer’s body was never found. FD was to confident it would not be found, but he did not realize all the evidence he and MT left behind.

FT could have gotten any car from anywhere and had it shipped with false papers. The Greek Shipping Company could have deleted any shipping papers and covered up the entire shipment by now.

I just do wonder....and there are a few people who know MT, KW and I believe RK and her husband knows.....but that’s is MOO

yes I agree with you that there is no need to nickname him dog bite.and he could be a very good attorney we will soon find out. I just felt that if his advertisement says he specializes in dog bites.for what reason would someone be charged with conspiracy to commit murder charges hire him,over attorney bowman who seems like a class act defense attorney.

Eta my information that he specializes in dog bites.came from another poster who said that’s what his add says.i have never called him dog bite and probably never will.

I thought he was nicknamed dog bite because he represented a lot of dog bites cases....

But he did just get a very interesting cellmate.... I'm sure NP has a plan for that...
I would hope that once the Prosecution is aware of the fact that now that Jose Morales is represented by NP, and that KM is in the same cell as Jose Morales, they would take IMMEDIATE steps to move them apart. What a conflict of interest and potentially very dangerous to the legitimacy of the case against KM as it proceeds...loose lips sink ships...JMO

What I cannot imagine is complaining about a bruise on her ankle when the item that supposedly caused it is what allows her to sleep not in a cell but instead in a private dwelling, to be able to go to a store rather than to only the meal line in jail, and allows her to see her child at any time whenever the child comes to town rather than being limited by specific visiting hours—and saved her child from having to go through the screening process for that. I also cannot imagine making repeated requests for special treatment given the charges that she has with the plethora of evidence listed in the AWs. Think of how many there have been: She wanted to stay in NY, she didn’t want to stay in NY, she wanted to do this, she didn’t want to do that, and on and on—and she generally got what she wanted as I recall despite the fact that she lied, lied, and lied some more, only recanting when there was no room to lie further, thereby wasting untold amounts of time, effort, and money related to law enforcement and thereby CT residents. All MOO.
Exactly. If the ankle bracelet doesn't work for her, she won't need one at all inside a cell.

Remember sometimes attorneys politely turn the client down. If the atty. gets bad vibes from the client (or family), or if the client or family is strapped for cash, or if the atty. senses lies in discussing anything, or if the client or family is trying to cut an unfair deal financiallly, all are possible reasons MT and mama kept trying new attys. Maybe 11 of them turned her down.

also remember "DogBite" mentioned he may request the state to lower her bond if she needs

I have a hunch you are right that MT's lawyer is being paid by CT taxpayers.

Isn't NP doing that for Morales right now? Morales had a previous public defender, correct? So, it's not like he suddenly came up with money. Therefore, Morales is being paid for by taxpayers.

NP loves those wife-murderers.

Last edited:
I thought he was nicknamed dog bite because he represented a lot of dog bites cases....

That's just how the internet blows up false narratives. On his firm's website under the category Area's of Concentration it has a section:

"Personal Injuries and Accidents:We are experienced in automobile, truck and motorcycle accidents, slips and falls, dog bites, ........"

Someone honed in on the "dog bites" and thus begat the perjorative moniker. That person could have just as easily chosen the "slip and fall" category and nicknamed him "Slippin' Jon" per Saul Goodman's (Better Call) previous alias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whocoulditbenow