Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jmoose and or @BUF , what is this about? I must have missed the post ... thank you.

It was in reference to the moving van from Thursday at 4JX. Buf looked up the company and found out that it was a Greek Co., with a name that was different than what the company name was on the side of the building, and specialized in shipping cars overseas.

I agree with that theory as well. FD would rather be dead then live in a jail cell for the rest of his life. He knew he was going to be exposed for the fraud his actions would prove him to be and he could not face that. Even in his suicide note, he had to lie to cover up his humiliation and instead tried to appear like a victim...poor me, the public thinks I’m guilty so I’ll just kill myself to make it stop. @@
If you’re innocent, and you’ve got kids, suicide is never an option. Fotis was a phony. IMO
Yes! A Fauxtis as it were!

MOO

It isn’t about how good or bad he is...it isn’t our fault that he specializes in dog bites, is it?

I do find it interesting that someone who is facing a conspiracy to commit murder charge would hire a attorney that specializes in dog bites. Could she no longer afford attorney bowman?

Eta I always thought that Bowman is a old school defense attorney.A class act,in comparison to any of fd attorney. Moo

Last edited:
Yep, all you identified is true about Atty. P. comments to the public. Sad thing was that it continued until even after Fd was dead and its still going on! Not sure Atty. P. has the ability to see his mistakes and learn from them IMO.

What I find so off about what Atty. P. did in his representation of Fd was that he seemed to undertake no verification of Fd statements at all. Most folks once they catch someone in a lie will then question that persons comments in the future (My suspicion is that Atty Smith caught this early on as my recollection was that he did the initial interview with Fd in BPT Jail).

But, we don't see Atty. P. ever doing this checking of Fd statements. In fact, one of the things I'm looking forward to seeing at trial is the actual 'alibi scripts' written out by Fd and MT. At this point we have pieced it all together pretty well I believe after seeing AW1-3. But what is so interesting is that even after seeing that his client wasn't telling him anything close to the truth after AW1, Atty. P. STILL was out spouting the alibi script nonsense. Atty. P. IMO made it all so much worse by then layering on "Gone Girl" and "Revenge Suicide" and at least 4 other crazy scenarios and persisting with horrendous victim shaming as a key part of his strategy.

Atty. P. then engaged his stooge Dave Alimari to simply repeat the alibi script info on replay and this went on for months (no retractions from HC to date and Atty. P. has never admitted to not telling the truth about anything either - not holding my breath waiting!). This was all made odd IMO by the fact that Atty. P. supposedly engaged a PI and would periodically speak to the issue of 'putting together the story of Albany Ave', but the fact is that as of the last Chaz and AJ interview Atty. P. candidly stated that he didn't yet have a fully baked story for Albany. Eventually, the public and certainly reporters were on to the Atty. P. games about not telling the truth in his public statements and so it was as if we were watching the Wizard of Oz and the curtain finally was pulled back and you see who is there and it was an absolute farce! There was no air in the balloon of the defense after AW3 and Fd was smart enough to see it and he also probably realised that Atty. P. could go on endlessly spouting false hope that there was no way a jury would buy. Fd also realised that the cost to continue defending his case for murder would most likely surpass his available resources too and I'm not sure he would ever work with a public defender with his mindset.

I believe that Fd in making the decision to end his life realised that the false promises and hope of Atty. P. would never hold up to scrutiny by a jury as the evidence was simply too compelling. Fd also realised that the Atty. P. patter didn't reflect who the victim was and that at trial more information would be revealed about who/what JFd was as a person and a mother. Fd also knew that his long history of personal choices would be fully revealed at trial too and that there was no way to redeem himself in the eyes of a potential jury.

The interesting thing about the Fd suicide is that I think it might offer great insight for MT and KM as they chart their legal paths forward. Whether they choose to see any message from Fd or accept it is their choice, but I think Fd told us quite a lot in his decision to gas himself rather than facing eventual trial. PS to "Dogbite" not sure anyone will believe Fd claims of innocence for himself and his co-conspirators via his suicide note! In fact, saying the Fd suicide note exonerates MT is similar IMO to saying that Fd has as his alibi "an attorney that came to his house and a call from Greece"! We've met this attorney and heard the call from Greece as has LE.

MOO

Love this post @afitzy! As you mentioned regarding the Chaz and AJ show when Norm said he still didn’t have a fully baked story for Albany Ave.

Saying that is telling in and of itself. I don’t think the truth would have to be baked. Wouldn’t the truth speak for itself? Would you have to spend almost nine months baking a story for Albany?

Hmmmm mooooo

To me what is most important is that in late December he valued his life.
He wasn't looking to end his life.
When and why did that change?
MOO.

When the 3rd arrest warrant came down. I really believe that he thought he was too smart to be truly caught until then. When he saw the evidence contained in the arrest warrant, he realized that LE knew what he did, and a lot of how he did it. He knew they had him, and figured out how he was going to off himself. But I don’t think he knew exactly when he would do it-not until he knew that going back to court was going to mean getting locked up that day, too, forever.

Love this post @afitzy! As you mentioned regarding the Chaz and AJ show when Norm said he still didn’t have a fully baked story for Albany Ave.

Saying that is telling in and of itself. I don’t think the truth would have to be baked. Wouldn’t the truth speak for itself? Would you have to spend almost nine months baking a story for Albany?

Hmmmm mooooo

Replying to add... why not share your half baked story, Norm? We’ll be more than happy to help you finish it?! Moo

Last edited:
It was in reference to the moving van from Thursday at 4JX. Buf looked up the company and found out that it was a Greek Co., with a name that was different than what the company name was on the side of the building, and specialized in shipping cars overseas.

I wonder if LE tracked any shipments to Greece from that company on maybe 25 May or that week? Moo

She has been wearing it for quite awhile.
It would drive me nuts. Can't imagine ever getting used to it.
So confining.
Perhaps time to switch it to her other ankle?
MOO.

What I cannot imagine is complaining about a bruise on her ankle when the item that supposedly caused it is what allows her to sleep not in a cell but instead in a private dwelling, to be able to go to a store rather than to only the meal line in jail, and allows her to see her child at any time whenever the child comes to town rather than being limited by specific visiting hours—and saved her child from having to go through the screening process for that. I also cannot imagine making repeated requests for special treatment given the charges that she has with the plethora of evidence listed in the AWs. Think of how many there have been: She wanted to stay in NY, she didn’t want to stay in NY, she wanted to do this, she didn’t want to do that, and on and on—and she generally got what she wanted as I recall despite the fact that she lied, lied, and lied some more, only recanting when there was no room to lie further, thereby wasting untold amounts of time, effort, and money related to law enforcement and thereby CT residents. All MOO.

I’ve finished watching the MT court room fiasco from yesterday. I couldn’t help but notice her smirk she had several times throughout. These charges have no bearing on her emotionally. She’s an actress up there showing concern one moment, then she slips. She did it again at the outside press conference. She gave her best friend (? the girl on her right) a side eye smirk. Unbelievable!!!

What I cannot imagine is complaining about a bruise on her ankle when the item that supposedly caused it is what allows her to sleep not in a cell but instead in a private dwelling, to be able to go to a store rather than to only the meal line in jail, and allows her to see her child at any time whenever the child comes to town rather than being limited by specific visiting hours—and saved her child from having to go through the screening process for that. I also cannot imagine making repeated requests for special treatment given the charges that she has with the plethora of evidence listed in the AWs. Think of how many there have been: She wanted to stay in NY, she didn’t want to stay in NY, she wanted to do this, she didn’t want to do that, and on and on—and she generally got what she wanted as I recall despite the fact that she lied, lied, and lied some more, only recanting when there was no room to lie further, thereby wasting untold amounts of time, effort, and money related to law enforcement and thereby CT residents. All MOO.
Exactly! This is not a right, this is a privilege to be allowed to stay in the comfort of your own home. Switch legs and carry on. That’s all.

I don't know what the hold up is. I sincerely believe the State is considering every piece of evidence and the story that the consolidation of all that evidence tells and is testing that story for solid reasonableness because it will certainly be tested in court.

Myself, I have concerns about the kidnapping charge. MOO is that the two bags taped together (and I am presuming they were taped open-end to open end to make one long enclosed bag) AND the four 3' long zip ties AND the use of ten plus rolls of paper towels at the New Canaan residence indicate NOT immobilization of a live body for transport to another location, but rather concealment, packaging, and transport of a dead or near-dead body by laying that dead or near-dead body out, enclosing it in the extra-long enclosed bag (made from two end to end) and then wrapping that package at 4 places along its length with the 3' long zip ties to serve as handles (like would be done with a rolled up carpet). It isn't uncommon to see a builder or carpet layer lift a plastic-wrapped bag of carpet, so a body wrapped and lifted that way would not necessarily invite suspicion like an unwrapped body would.

I'm not positive, but I think that what I've described would only be kidnapping IF there is some evidence that the person inside the taped end-to-end bag was alive after put into the taped end-to-end bag and while it was transported (or at least that the attacker didn't know or care that the person inside was dead or alive). I don't know what LE knows. I just seriously hope they have considered the kidnapping vs non-kidnapping possibilities.

I kind of envisioned the two bags taped together as if two bags full of "stuff" side by side taped together to close/seal tightly.

I wonder if LE tracked any shipments to Greece from that company on maybe 25 May or that week? Moo
Someone mentioned before that maybe their choice of moving companies for their attempted great heist points the finger to some possible illicit activities that have occurred in the past. That would be poetic justice for sure.

I don't know what the hold up is. I sincerely believe the State is considering every piece of evidence and the story that the consolidation of all that evidence tells and is testing that story for solid reasonableness because it will certainly be tested in court.

Myself, I have concerns about the kidnapping charge. MOO is that the two bags taped together (and I am presuming they were taped open-end to open end to make one long enclosed bag) AND the four 3' long zip ties AND the use of ten plus rolls of paper towels at the New Canaan residence indicate NOT immobilization of a live body for transport to another location, but rather concealment, packaging, and transport of a dead or near-dead body by laying that dead or near-dead body out, enclosing it in the extra-long enclosed bag (made from two end to end) and then wrapping that package at 4 places along its length with the 3' long zip ties to serve as handles (like would be done with a rolled up carpet). It isn't uncommon to see a builder or carpet layer lift a plastic-wrapped bag of carpet, so a body wrapped and lifted that way would not necessarily invite suspicion like an unwrapped body would.

I'm not positive, but I think that what I've described would only be kidnapping IF there is some evidence that the person inside the taped end-to-end bag was alive after put into the taped end-to-end bag and while it was transported (or at least that the attacker didn't know or care that the person inside was dead or alive). I don't know what LE knows. I just seriously hope they have considered the kidnapping vs non-kidnapping possibilities.

I always figured the two bags taped together just as you explain with the zip ties serving the same purpose. I think he took the bags and off all her clothes off right before burial to decrease the risk of any of his dna to be on jd had the body ever been found.moo

Anybody happen to notice if MT is still wearing the right hand ring that we speculated about for months? And how it might have been a symbol of her commitment to FD?

ETA: I just checked; she still wears it. I would love to know if FD gave her that ring

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member