Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing the photos of her in wedding garb and hair done and not in sunglasses in AZ morning flat hair, I'm nearly certain Lori was at Tammy's Memorial Oct 23rd talking to Chad in the aisle next to the West side pews of the chapel for at least 5-10 minutes. He seemed relaxed talking to her as opposed to his manner during the service. I think that fits his explanation of how quickly Tammy from the other side helped them "reconnect".

I have a different feeling about Tammy's involvement. She's guiding this investigation. As many coincidences there are in the unbelievable circumstances of crimes in this case, there are just as many, "whoah, how did LE or investigators find [new bit of the puzzle] out?" moments.

Some problems with this are:
1) Did the PI investigating misspeak on the Green Jeep Cherokee? I don't believe so. I asked about the color and LE confirmed it was in fact greyish green. I posted a link today to a Cherokee of a similar color. Again, I don't know of the year/trim package.
2) The dark grey Jeep 2018 Wrangler is a two-door, so while opening the rear window to shoot from sitting position is possible, laying prone is less likely for someone as tall as AC. More likely from the 2012 silver Jeep Wrangler Limited 4-door, but then the PI wouldn't refer to it as green.
Wow. Thank you!

I also thank for the reminder of the BB shooting events. I would like to know if others agree that MB really does want those kids...is that not why she was arrested trespassing at the grandparents home?? As someone has written--kids are really a significant part of this "doomsday stuff"--which is why I get 50/50 on whether the kids are alive or dead. Is BB also in hiding?? One has to wonder how he is able to care for his family of four without a job too. I just have not heard anything about him lately. Do we know what kind of car BB owns? (again...I am astounded at how fancy and numerous the vehicles are with this group--which attaches to my belief that there is something about "money" that might connect all these folks).

IMO, the kids would guarantee access to BB's estate and life insurance.

I also thank for the reminder of the BB shooting events. I would like to know if others agree that MB really does want those kids...is that not why she was arrested trespassing at the grandparents home?? As someone has written--kids are really a significant part of this "doomsday stuff"--which is why I get 50/50 on whether the kids are alive or dead. Is BB also in hiding?? One has to wonder how he is able to care for his family of four without a job too. I just have not heard anything about him lately. Do we know what kind of car BB owns? (again...I am astounded at how fancy and numerous the vehicles are with this group--which attaches to my belief that there is something about "money" that might connect all these folks).

IMO, the kids would guarantee access to BB's estate and life insurance.

I am still leaving open the possibility that she did just that.

There is the other strange case in the WS link below where a car zoomed off a cliff and was caught on camera. So far as I know, LE cannot identify who went off the cliff.

If they flew to Hawaii then there is a chance they had a little time in California possibly if their final flight left from there. Im not sure if their flights to Hawaii were ever tracked to see where they originated from and if there was a stopover in California or not.

Thinking along the lines of her possibly renting a vehicle to go on a brief tour of the winding cliff roads with alterior motives.

The first link is the video of the car going off the cliff. The 2nd link is WS link about the case.

Dramatic video shows car plunging off cliff on California coast

CA - Police searching for car seen in video driving off hwy cliff in California, 30 December 2019

Probably isnt this particular car and cliff but I certainly wouldn’t put it passed her at all to have had one of the cult members do it for her!

After seeing the photos of her in wedding garb and hair done and not in sunglasses in AZ morning flat hair, I'm nearly certain Lori was at Tammy's Memorial Oct 23rd talking to Chad in the aisle next to the West side pews of the chapel for at least 5-10 minutes. He seemed relaxed talking to her as opposed to his manner during the service. I think that fits his explanation of how quickly Tammy from the other side helped them "reconnect".

Well that makes me want to barf.

Long range plans for Chad and Lori.

All speculation.

Maybe this comes down to an affair and deciding to be together no matter who had to be killed that was in their way. Had they gotten away with it, they could have set up in Hawaii and went right back into their mysticism perhaps adding a few new tricks along the way. She could have been a Kauai am I getting this word right? Huna? May be spelled wrong and a completely different word.

They pretty much did everything right out in the open. Jmo.

I have a different feeling about Tammy's involvement. She's guiding this investigation. As many coincidences there are in the unbelievable circumstances of crimes in this case, there are just as many, "whoah, how did LE or investigators find [new bit of the puzzle] out?" moments.

1) Did the PI investigating misspeak on the Green Jeep Cherokee? I don't believe so. I asked about the color and LE confirmed it was in fact greyish green. I posted a link today to a Cherokee of a similar color. Again, I don't know of the year/trim package.
2) The dark grey Jeep 2018 Wrangler is a two-door, so while opening the rear window to shoot from sitting position is possible, laying prone is less likely for someone as tall as AC. More likely from the 2012 silver Jeep Wrangler Limited 4-door, but then the PI wouldn't refer to it as green.

First, I hope you have made LE aware that you believe you saw Lori talking to Chad in the Chapel at Tammy's memorial. That's a huge piece of info! They can possibly pull security camera footage and check her phone pings to prove she was there.

Next, I totally agree with you about Tammy guiding this investigation.

Finally, are you saying there could be 3 Jeeps? Can you confirm, were you shown a Cherokee? I know the PI said "green Cherokee", but if it was a Cherokee used in the BB shooting, then why did the news show a photo of a Wrangler?
Also, not sure if you saw but @Jethro4WS found the VIN and the sale date and location for the plate shown in the photo: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13
That date matches up with when Tylee would have been in Texas with Lori while Lori and Charles were trying to work things out. We were told the Jeep used was "Tylee's Jeep" but I suppose if there are 3 Jeeps someone may be mistaken about which one she usually drove.

And I ultimately agree that if the Jeep used in the BB shooting attempt was a Cherokee then all our theories go out the window (no pun intended :p ). I can't think of any reason for storing a spare tire that looks similar to the spare on the back of the Wrangler for 1 day in Rexburg around the time that the Cherokee was down in AZ being used in the shooting...

MOO.

Thank you for that, it helps me to feel a tiny bit of peace to think of it that way. Tammy was adorable and kind and has been so forgotten in all of this by some, understandably, finding the kids needs to be the focus.

Well, he had some form of banking to sell on Amazon.

My point really was not everyone thinks you need to advertise your income via material possessions (as obviously opposed to Lori). We live way below our means. Jmo.

Yeah, he has a bank account somewhere, I'm sure. Lori probably does as well. I'm not convinced all of their money gets drug around in big baggies. :) MOO

From the standpoint of income, if you've got a bunch stashed in the bank, but nothing new coming in, the only income you have is whatever interest that money in the bank is bringing in.

My response was to a poster that felt their house would have been more expensive. My point was just that not everyone spends every penny they make. Jmo

First, I hope you have made LE aware that you believe you saw Lori talking to Chad in the Chapel at Tammy's memorial. That's a huge piece of info! They can possibly pull security camera footage and check her phone pings to prove she was there.

Finally, are you saying there could be 3 Jeeps? Can you confirm, were you shown a Cherokee? I know the PI said "green Cherokee", but if it was a Cherokee used in the BB shooting, then why did the news show a photo of a Wrangler?
Also, not sure if you saw but @Jethro4WS found the VIN and the sale date and location for the plate shown in the photo: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13
That date matches up with when Tylee would have been in Texas with Lori while Lori and Charles were trying to work things out. We were told the Jeep used was "Tylee's Jeep" but I suppose if there are 3 Jeeps someone may be mistaken about which one she usually drove.

And I ultimately agree that if the Jeep used in the BB shooting attempt was a Cherokee then all our theories go out the window (no pun intended :p ). I can't think of any reason for storing a spare tire that looks similar to the spare on the back of the Wrangler for 1 day in Rexburg around the time that the Cherokee was down in AZ being used in the shooting...

MOO.

For all the Mormons here, do they have security cameras in the chapel now?

My response was to a poster that felt their house would have been more expensive. My point was just that not everyone spends every penny they make. Jmo

That's a good point. It's a good idea for anyone, but especially pertinent to someone whose income is dependent on the whims of a bunch of random people, like Chad or any other author.

Thank you for sharing that about Lori. I have to say, that begs the question, why did she feel comfortable being there?

Did Chad find a way to introduce her to Tammy before death? Did Chad play up Lori’s victim mentality and illicit the help of his wife for “poor innocent Lori”?

I have to wonder if Lori had access to Tammy. Did Lori poison her? MOO

Long range plans for Chad and Lori.

All speculation.

Maybe this comes down to an affair and deciding to be together no matter who had to be killed that was in their way. Had they gotten away with it, they could have set up in Hawaii and went right back into their mysticism perhaps adding a few new tricks along the way. She could have been a Kauai am I getting this word right? Huna? May be spelled wrong and a completely different word.

They pretty much did everything right out in the open. Jmo.
My concerns are that I don’t think they’ve got as much money as we think they do and as that starts to run out panic will set in. Add that to the rising pressure LE are (rightly) putting on them by releasing the news info, the fact that if they go out they are recognisised and (possibly) followed I can see them doing something stupid before we find out where the kids are.

I’m sure this is something LE has considered and they may have measures in place to alert them if/when things start getting even crazier but it’s a concern of mine. I honestly don’t care what they do after the kids are located but I would like the families to know what’s happened to the kids. Ultimately J.J being reunited with KW and LW and TR with whoever she wants as guardian. MOO

Thank you for sharing that about Lori. I have to say, that begs the question, why did she feel comfortable being there?

Did Chad find a way to introduce her to Tammy before death? Did Chad play up Lori’s victim mentality and illicit the help of his wife for “poor innocent Lori”?

I have to wonder if Lori had access to Tammy. Did Lori poison her? MOO
It’s been reported by sources which can’t be discussed here that they had been together previously at events. JMO

Yeah, he has a bank account somewhere, I'm sure. Lori probably does as well. I'm not convinced all of their money gets drug around in big baggies. :) MOO
In way over my head but both Texas and Arizona are community property states. CV and LV were married at the time of his death. I am guessing LV gets control of the checking account, savings account, investments, retirement account, ownership of the home, vehicles, etc? Things she could liquidate and move the money to her own account(s) very quickly, before probate. Could be a hefty incentive outside of the oft mentioned life insurance. MOO

MOO.
Yes, LE knows now. Unfortunately, I'm not sure of security footage, but they would have her phone info to confirm.

Yes, three Jeeps.
Of the three, I was shown only a photo of the silver 2012 Wrangler Limited 4-door.
PI photo has the grey 2018 Wrangler 2-door with Texas license plate. TX/LWD0997 VIN: 1C4GJXAN6JW326205 Sting-Gray Clearcoat is the color listed for this vehicle.
PI also said the shooter drove a Jeep Cherokee with Texas license plate. When I asked about the green Jeep I was told it was gray-green.
New details come to light about family members of missing Rexburg kids
“The vehicle that was involved in the shooting belonged to Charles Vallow," Robertson said. "It was a green Jeep Cherokee with Texas license plates. He recognized that as his former in-law and he suspected Charles Vallows' killer, Alex Cox, was the one driving that jeep.”

Did he misspeak? was it the grey Jeep Wrangler rather than a green jeep cherokee? Why would LE tell me it's gray-green?
Did he mean Gray? and read Grey? and therefore mistake it for GREEN?! Stupid english and two ways to spell grey/gray!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann