Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are wondering why the exclusive story we broke on the Lori Vallow/Chad Daybell wedding is removed, here is why. The photographer is revoking permission and asking for compensation for the images now since the story aired. I hope we shed some light on what went down in Kauai on 11/5.

(Sorry if I missed this being shared.)
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Yeah, that's what is so confusing to me. :confused:
I know nothing about cars, trucks and jeeps but is is possible it was (whatever model it is) one of those colour changing cars? There’s some that look different colours my son says some call it pearlescent some may call it two tone? He also says it could have had a wrap on it. Don’t know if that makes sense to you all (it doesn’t much to me but they’re always pointing out the cars that change colour). JMO

DAY 41: This is Mehmet - commonly known at Dr. Oz. His team invited me on his show to talk about the Daybell case. I wasn’t sure what to expect but he was very kind. We rehearsed a little before the show - just me, him and the crew - no audience - and he asked genuine questions about me and the story. After our taped segment, he asked a few more questions off-camera and told the crew they needed to cover some more with me. We added additional information and our time together was over. He leaned in and said he sincerely appreciated me coming all the way from Idaho and asked if he could get a photo with me. Dr. Oz made my experience with him better. The show airs tomorrow.
Nate Eaton - Reporter

I know nothing about cars, trucks and jeeps but is is possible it was (whatever model it is) one of those colour changing cars? There’s some that look different colours my son says some call it pearlescent some may call it two tone? He also says it could have had a wrap on it. Don’t know if that makes sense to you all (it doesn’t much to me but they’re always pointing out the cars that change colour). JMO

LOL, that's my stylistic jam too. Any time my best friend sends me a link to something color-shifting (makeup; clothes; dishes), etc., he says "This has got your name on it!"

ETA: Forgot to mention that sometimes I call it "iridescent".

LOL, that's my stylistic jam too. Any time my best friend sends me a link to something color-shifting (makeup; clothes; dishes), etc., he says "This has got your name on it!"

I’m terrible with them. I literally bought the same car twice running as I liked the first one but it was time to renew. I changed the colour though so hey I thought I did good :D jmo

That might be the word he’s looking for lol. He’s a gamer so he called it whatever they call it on gta ;)

If you are wondering why the exclusive story we broke on the Lori Vallow/Chad Daybell wedding is removed, here is why. The photographer is revoking permission and asking for compensation for the images now since the story aired. I hope we shed some light on what went down in Kauai on 11/5.

Aren't you supposed to ask for compensation before giving permission, not after? The cat is out of the bag, so to speak.

That I can’t answer, they all look the same to me anyway. I suspect @diggndeeperstill is onto something though. JMO
The one in the photo is a Jeep Wrangler Sport 2018 (color gray). It's not a green Cherokee, or a gray Cherokee, or a green-gray Cherokee. So I believe that either the photo is not of the shooter's car, or PI was wrong.

The one in the photo is a Jeep Wrangler Sport 2018 (color gray). It's not a green Cherokee, or a gray Cherokee, or a green-gray Cherokee. So I believe that either the photo is not of the shooter's car, or PI was wrong.
Could it have been registered in one colour and had a wrap on it? I know they’re pretty popular with teenagers in the USA as the kids watch a lot of YouTube where people get wraps on (car channels). Just a thought as the wrap could have been removed the day of the shooting? JMO

When I first started following the case, I thought it was pretty plausible that Lori could be hiding her children. For that area in Idaho, it wouldn't be too far-out wacky and she (and Chad) definitely had the crazy history of being deeply involved in end times studying and such. I still figured at least Chad to be a murderer due to Tammy and Lori at best was simply a bad person. But as we learn more and more, I just don't see her hiding them.

At some point, you can only have some many coincidences when it eventually turns into patterns. If they were just religious preppers, sure. I could buy it. But we also have the following factors compounding...
  • The kids go missing right before Chad's wife dies mysteriously
  • Charles is shot dead right before by Lori's brother
  • Lori's brother dies in Dec
  • L&C run off to Hawaii
  • L&C get married barely 2 weeks after Tammy's funeral
  • L was sending sexy dances to C as early as Jan 2019
  • All family have been cut off from the children
  • JJ's service dog is not taken with him, instead being sold/given back
  • Instead of dumping the children's belongings all at once, she stores them and slowly (and deliberately?) gets rid of them visit-by-visit, including highly personal items.
  • L has a history of pathological lying
  • L has a history of telling people she will drive her children "off a cliff" or they would be better off dead.
  • L has told people her children were dead at times they were verifiably alive
  • L&C are unable to provide even a picture of the children as proof they are alive
All of this info combined does not make it seem like they are simply hiding children in a compound, with friends, or with church members. This paints a very bad picture.
MOO.

Additionally....so what is going to happen once July 2020 passes by? (If they aren't arrested yet?) The world will still be here, everything will be the same, so what are L&C going to do?

Additionally....so what is going to happen once July 2020 passes by? (If they aren't arrested yet?) The world will still be here, everything will be the same, so what are L&C going to do?

RSBM

Are you wondering what they will physically do... Like move to a different location? OR are you asking what their response will be when doomsday doesn't occur?

I'm hoping LV will be in jail before July. And, if anyone is still listening to them in July... One or both will have experienced a "new" vision with doomsday occuring at a much later date. Just my hopes and dreams, of course ;)

Edit:. Grammar and other bad stuff

Last edited:
When I first started following the case, I thought it was pretty plausible that Lori could be hiding her children. For that area in Idaho, it wouldn't be too far-out wacky and she (and Chad) definitely had the crazy history of being deeply involved in end times studying and such. I still figured at least Chad to be a murderer due to Tammy and Lori at best was simply a bad person. But as we learn more and more, I just don't see her hiding them.

At some point, you can only have some many coincidences when it eventually turns into patterns. If they were just religious preppers, sure. I could buy it. But we also have the following factors compounding...
  • The kids go missing right before Chad's wife dies mysteriously
  • Charles is shot dead right before by Lori's brother
  • Lori's brother dies in Dec
  • L&C run off to Hawaii
  • L&C get married barely 2 weeks after Tammy's funeral
  • L was sending sexy dances to C as early as Jan 2019
  • All family have been cut off from the children
  • JJ's service dog is not taken with him, instead being sold/given back
  • Instead of dumping the children's belongings all at once, she stores them and slowly (and deliberately?) gets rid of them visit-by-visit, including highly personal items.
  • L has a history of pathological lying
  • L has a history of telling people she will drive her children "off a cliff" or they would be better off dead.
  • L has told people her children were dead at times they were verifiably alive
  • L&C are unable to provide even a picture of the children as proof they are alive
All of this info combined does not make it seem like they are simply hiding children in a compound, with friends, or with church members. This paints a very bad picture.
MOO.

Yes, so sad. I came to the realization in December that they had murdered the children when I heard the story because I could see that Tammy had been murdered. If your willing to murder one person to get what you want, then somehow evil people don't seem to mind how many more need to be murdered as well. MOO

I think either the PI made an error or the quote in the article is incorrect. The video portion has been edited to remove the section where he said it was a green jeep Cherokee (although the text article still says it). There are some other factual errors in the article as well. I think everything else that we have seen up until this point indicates it is a jeep wrangler. MOO

New details come to light about family members of missing Rexburg kids

I just took a look at this and over 200 comments and maybe a couple of memes done with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname