Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just did a little sleuthing on my favorite auto insurance site....entering Charles's info with his previous Houston address, 4 vehicles came up:

2018 Jeep Wrangler

2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2016 Ford Explorer

2016 Ford F150

Charles DID own a Jeep Cherokee AND a Jeep Wrangler.... I do believe it was the Cherokee, as stated by the PI, as the vehicle used to shoot at BB. I would also believe that BB being in the insurance business and knowing / recognizing this vehicle as being owned by Charles, knew exactly what make and model it was.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200210-230519.jpg
    Screenshot_20200210-230519.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 29
I'm quite surprised to read there are no security cameras in LDS chapels. I'm not LDS, however, so I wouldn't know anything about that. My church has cameras everywhere, including the sanctuary where services are held. They have to have them these days as they have had thieves break in and steal things in the past. But my church also has a camera/video/audio system for recording services and livestreaming things like memorials, weddings, baptisms, etc online for church members who are shut-ins or otherwise unable to attend-- they can watch online. Does LDS ever do anything like that, or no? For a memorial at my church there would most likely be video of the service streamed online and if Lori was standing there in the aisle talking to Chad afterwards it would be recorded. There would also probably be plenty of people taking photos or video on their phones during special songs or scripture readings. If this was my church there would be a good chance that Lori could have been captured in the background of a selfie or a livestream post someone did for their own friends/family who couldn't be there. Does that type of thing happen in the LDS church or is it more solemn and serious/no recording allowed?

MOO.

Haven't been active in years, but going with solemn and serious, and recordings being a no no.

Also to add, as far as the Wrangler being in the photo during Melani's move, I don't think that that necessarily has anything to do with the shooting as these were essentially basic photos the PI was taking while he was following MB....

However, I think it's another million dollar question as to its whereabouts.... I have been scratching my head for days wondering where this grey Wrangler is.... Was it sold/stashed/given away/could Tylee possibly be alive and have it?

It's driving me crazy!!

Forgive my very wandering thoughts tonight but was reading on another thread (thank you to those that have pointed to LDS site).
LE originally stated that Tammy’s results should have been back by now. Could be many different reasons they have not released that we have discussed including that if anything came back suspicious that they would need solid evidence of who exactly did what. I have read several theories of who could have but most seem unlikely to me (but even the truth in this case is crazy so who is to say). IMO I have read there were only 3 people in the house when Tammy died. Chad, Tammy, and 1 of their children. Please correct me if I am wrong.
I believe Chad would be the only 1 responsible for her death. What if LE starts heavily investigating the only 2 people that would have been in the home? Would Chad allow this to happen? Would a conscience FINALLY get to him?

Forgive my very wandering thoughts tonight but was reading on another thread (thank you to those that have pointed to LDS site).
LE originally stated that Tammy’s results should have been back by now. Could be many different reasons they have not released that we have discussed including that if anything came back suspicious that they would need solid evidence of who exactly did what. I have read several theories of who could have but most seem unlikely to me (but even the truth in this case is crazy so who is to say). IMO I have read there were only 3 people in the house when Tammy died. Chad, Tammy, and 1 of their children. Please correct me if I am wrong.
I believe Chad would be the only 1 responsible for her death. What if LE starts heavily investigating the only 2 people that would have been in the home? Would Chad allow this to happen? Would a conscience FINALLY get to him?
Well, I don't know of course, But I have seen in many other instances of very horrible crimes that the act of committing the crimes seems to deaden the conscience of the perpetrator of the crime. I think especially as Chad knows his child wasn't involved he wouldn't be too worried, and as I said, if he truly loved his child then you don't go around poisoning the mother of said loved child. I have heard many LE say that the poisoners are the really scary criminals, the truly wicked ones. MOO.

Folks, this is Rexburg.

East Idaho News.com

FROM THE REXBURG POLICE LOG: Police took a report of a robbery of a male that took place in an apartment complex. Police investigated the incident and found that there was no robbery and the reporting party lied so they didn't have to tell their fiancé that he spent money on a prostitute in another jurisdiction. The male was cited and released for filing a false police report.

I'm quite surprised to read there are no security cameras in LDS chapels. I'm not LDS, however, so I wouldn't know anything about that. My church has cameras everywhere, including the sanctuary where services are held. They have to have them these days as they have had thieves break in and steal things in the past. But my church also has a camera/video/audio system for recording services and livestreaming things like memorials, weddings, baptisms, etc online for church members who are shut-ins or otherwise unable to attend-- they can watch online. Does LDS ever do anything like that, or no? For a memorial at my church there would most likely be video of the service streamed online and if Lori was standing there in the aisle talking to Chad afterwards it would be recorded. There would also probably be plenty of people taking photos or video on their phones during special songs or scripture readings. If this was my church there would be a good chance that Lori could have been captured in the background of a selfie or a livestream post someone did for their own friends/family who couldn't be there. Does that type of thing happen in the LDS church or is it more solemn and serious/no recording allowed?

MOO.

It does seem strange that there aren’t cameras in churches and I can’t be sure as I’ve never really looked around for them, but I don’t think there are any inside. There is honestly nothing of any value to steal inside of LDS churches though. I’m pretty positive I’ve seen cameras in the parking lots, I asked my husband and he says he thinks he has seen them before as well. Church services aren’t recorded in anyway like that, it might be voice recorded or maybe a video recording of the pulpit given to those that can’t attend, but not available online. People definitely don’t record on their own though, unless there is a missionary homecoming talk I have never seen someone take a picture or record anything in the chapel, including at funeral services. It’s not a rule per say but more the LDS culture that makes it super unlikely that Lori would have been photographed or recorded inside the chapel.

Last edited:
I follow a local Rexburg community page, "I heart life in Rexburg". There's an interesting/immature post by someone tied to this case. Just shared a couple of minutes ago. If this isn't allowed please let me know, and I'll delete

Attachments

• 20200210_215017.png
    20200210_215017.png
    568.5 KB · Views: 265
Folks, this is Rexburg.

East Idaho News.com

FROM THE REXBURG POLICE LOG: Police took a report of a robbery of a male that took place in an apartment complex. Police investigated the incident and found that there was no robbery and the reporting party lied so they didn't have to tell their fiancé that he spent money on a prostitute in another jurisdiction. The male was cited and released for filing a false police report.

LOL. I saw that and was laughing at it earlier tonight. I loved the comment someone made in jest about that being what happens when Rexburg people go to Idaho Falls aka Sin City. :)

MOO

Are Lori and Chad still residing at the townhome/condo in Hawaii? I just came across this article that talks about the monthly rental price. Good grief! I can't imagine they can afford that for long o_O

"The resort has a 30-day rental minimum and their specific unit starts at $205 per night and $6,150 per month, according to the Kaiulani website."

Hawaii resort condo where 'cult' mom Lori Vallow and husband have lived since mid-December

I think they only stayed there a night or two. They have a townhouse about 15 miles away they were renting and presumably staying at most of the time.

MOO.
We don't have security cameras inside, I'm pretty certain, because unless it's been rescinded, the policy is not to have people recording or taking photos at Baptisms, or during church services (though sometimes people will audio record a talk or musical number surreptitiously) so I think that is different. Sometimes in some buildings they can transmit audio for a 'shut in' during the meeting, for some one who can't attend church, but since I don't believe the policy has been changed, I don't think anyone can video live stream our meetings. We're even asked to turn phones off or put on silent so as not to have them as a distraction during services. I would feel it was inappropriate to snap pictures during a funeral service, but outside afterwards, maybe someone might have gotten a picture of her, it's certainly possible. Another possibility is the viewing. It is not part of the funeral service, so there could have been people snapping pictures of friends they hadn't seen in a while, she might have been in the background, but who knows....
If the memorial for Tammy was held in an LDS church building there might be an audio recording (a funeral is okay to do this), but there wouldn't be video, as I understand and it would only be during the service. My own family members' funerals were held in chapels and were audio recorded for us by the company that provided funeral services.

I think they only stayed there a night or two. They have a townhouse about 15 miles away they were renting and presumably staying at most of the time.

This particular article was written about the townhome in the gated community (also called a condo in the same article)...it's definitely expensive! I was just wondering if anyone knew if they were still there as the article was dated for the end of January. I know they stayed a night or two at a hotel, but had gone back to the townhome. It seems like they can essentially rent it month-to-month. I wonder if they paid a large sum in advance for several months.

I have been haunted by something CV brought up in his interview with Justin Lum. At about 23 minutes he describes his goodbye to his mom, Tylee and JJ as they are moving. He says multiple times how Tylee looks sad and upset. I almost get the feeling that she went with the moving plan for JJ. We have read many times that she was protective of JJ and CV even said that she was protective of him. It almost feels that she new things were going down hill and she was frustrated but went along to be by JJ's side. Tylee from many accounts seem strong and could have gone on her own or maybe asked to live with her brother but knew she had to protect JJ. So sad. Brave girl! MOO

Yea that is horribly sad yet mature and also probably a learned trait from coping with a dysfunctional and psychotic mom. She probably truly felt like she was JJ’s mom. She probably took care of him more than Lori. What also strikes me and angers me greatly is how NO ONE looked out for her. Anybody send her a birthday present? And I still can’t get over Colby recognizing that yet not asking where they are moving. Blows my mind. September to November 26 is a LONG time.

Yes, so sad. I came to the realization in December that they had murdered the children when I heard the story because I could see that Tammy had been murdered. If your willing to murder one person to get what you want, then somehow evil people don't seem to mind how many more need to be murdered as well. MOO

I don't think they are acting like murderers. Very few countries will extradite to the US for murder because we have the death penalty. They could easily escape to another tropical paradise pacific island yet they choose to stay in Hawaii. I really doubt the Kauai Police Department has the resources to watch them 24/7. If they wanted to run they'd be on a boat to Samoa by now. Their money would last longer there too. They are behaving like they have done nothing wrong. Either they haven't or they are phenomenally deluded. I'd give equal odds to both at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny