Alaska Airlines flight makes emergency landing after window blows out

In a letter filed Tuesday in federal court in Texas, Glenn Leon, head of the Justice Department criminal division’s fraud section, said Boeing violated terms of the settlement by failing to make promised changes to detect and prevent violations of federal anti-fraud laws.

The determination means that Boeing could be prosecuted “for any federal criminal violation of which the United States has knowledge,” including the charge of fraud that the company hoped to avoid with the settlement, the Justice Department said.

I’m so sad for him. Was there never a thread on here just for him? I still have so many questions.

United Airlines confirmed that a flight from Boston to San Francisco on Tuesday morning made an emergency landing in Denver due to a potential mechanical problem, reigniting concerns about the safety of Boeing aircraft.

After the crew reported a possible mechanical issue, United Airlines Flight 625 landed safely at Denver International Airport at around 9:10 a.m. on Tuesday, according to the Federal Aviation Administration.

I just watched a video about the Alaska flight where a pilot explains everything that happened, both before while the plane was manufactured, and during the flight. The host/pilot is a teacher and a monitor for other pilots, and I find his explanations of what has happened easy to understand even for someone not familiar with flying.
It's very worth to watch toget an understanding of all that went wrong gere (as well as his other videos).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen C
Back