Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
When I first started following the case, I thought it was pretty plausible that Lori could be hiding her children. For that area in Idaho, it wouldn't be too far-out wacky and she (and Chad) definitely had the crazy history of being deeply involved in end times studying and such. I still figured at least Chad to be a murderer due to Tammy and Lori at best was simply a bad person. But as we learn more and more, I just don't see her hiding them.

At some point, you can only have some many coincidences when it eventually turns into patterns. If they were just religious preppers, sure. I could buy it. But we also have the following factors compounding...
  • The kids go missing right before Chad's wife dies mysteriously
  • Charles is shot dead right before by Lori's brother
  • Lori's brother dies in Dec
  • L&C run off to Hawaii
  • L&C get married barely 2 weeks after Tammy's funeral
  • L was sending sexy dances to C as early as Jan 2019
  • All family have been cut off from the children
  • JJ's service dog is not taken with him, instead being sold/given back
  • Instead of dumping the children's belongings all at once, she stores them and slowly (and deliberately?) gets rid of them visit-by-visit, including highly personal items.
  • L has a history of pathological lying
  • L has a history of telling people she will drive her children "off a cliff" or they would be better off dead.
  • L has told people her children were dead at times they were verifiably alive
  • L&C are unable to provide even a picture of the children as proof they are alive
All of this info combined does not make it seem like they are simply hiding children in a compound, with friends, or with church members. This paints a very bad picture.
MOO.

Additionally....so what is going to happen once July 2020 passes by? (If they aren't arrested yet?) The world will still be here, everything will be the same, so what are L&C going to do?

I think for me the ah ha moment was the "ping" of the cell phone in Rexburg reported in December..yet no sign of a 17 year old girl who should be connected to it as her life line to her friends, Tylee should be doing dance skits on TikTok like other girls her age and now it is silent. She seemed to be a pretty head strong smart girl. I dont see this hiding thing no matter what kind of prepper you have. Then you look at the pattern you describe and we have a conclusion. MOO

I just took a look at this and over 200 comments and maybe a couple of memes done with them

I just took a look at this and over 200 comments and maybe a couple of memes done with them
My personal favorite: The photo where they're exchanging vows "Til death do us part - Challenge accepted."

I think for me the ah ha moment was the "ping" of the cell phone in Rexburg reported in December..yet no sign of a 17 year old girl who should be connected to it as her life line to her friends, Tylee should be doing dance skits on TikTok like other girls her age and now it is silent. She seemed to be a pretty head strong smart girl. I dont see this hiding thing no matter what kind of prepper you have. Then you look at the pattern you describe and we have a conclusion. MOO

I can’t give up hope. The pressure now on Chad’s family is extreme. Surely, if they believe harm has come to the children they would go to Hawaii and confront him. It’s too insane that so many that are close to them are doing nothing.

I can’t give up hope. The pressure now on Chad’s family is extreme. Surely, if they believe harm has come to the children they would go to Hawaii and confront him. It’s too insane that so many that are close to them are doing nothing.

I feel the same way. I still have hope, although I'll admit that it's dwindling. At this point, I hope that one of Chad's kids or Colby head to Hawaii and confront them in person. If they can't do that, I think making a statement to the media might help. I don't know if a heartfelt plea would work on Lori, but maybe Chad could be swayed. The kids might be able to get through to their dad.

IMO!!! Got to thinking about Tammy’s life insurance. I know every state and school district is different but I can tell you how it works for me. Our school years fiscal year is July 1 to June 30th. If you are already an employee your reenrollment period comes around approximately in April. You can chose to make changes with your health insurance plan, change your life insurance, chose disability, all that junk. My district has a life policy they pay for but an employee can add to the policy for little to nothing because school employees are generally lower risk than some occupations. Basically you sign off BUT at our district this coverage does not start taking the premiums until September when new employees get their first paycheck. This is how my district works but IMO possible if Tammy’s policy was upped during an enrollment period it would not take effect until after her first paycheck. Which in my case would be mid to late September.
MOO!!! I do not know the particulars of their district only mine.

I have been haunted by something CV brought up in his interview with Justin Lum. At about 23 minutes he describes his goodbye to his mom, Tylee and JJ as they are moving. He says multiple times how Tylee looks sad and upset. I almost get the feeling that she went with the moving plan for JJ. We have read many times that she was protective of JJ and CV even said that she was protective of him. It almost feels that she new things were going down hill and she was frustrated but went along to be by JJ's side. Tylee from many accounts seem strong and could have gone on her own or maybe asked to live with her brother but knew she had to protect JJ. So sad. Brave girl! MOO

I feel the same way. I still have hope, although I'll admit that it's dwindling. At this point, I hope that one of Chad's kids or Colby head to Hawaii and confront them in person. If they can't do that, I think making a statement to the media might help. I don't know if a heartfelt plea would work on Lori, but maybe Chad could be swayed. The kids might be able to get through to their dad.
Hope is good. I think the wickedest thing Chad and Lori have done is, as I think the children's bodies will never be found, is so many loving family members that will spend the rest of their lives looking for them. I don't think Chad's children can sway him, as he killed their mom, so he's pretty past caring about their feelings at this point. MOO

I have been haunted by something CV brought up in his interview with Justin Lum. At about 23 minutes he describes his goodbye to his mom, Tylee and JJ as they are moving. He says multiple times how Tylee looks sad and upset. I almost get the feeling that she went with the moving plan for JJ. We have read many times that she was protective of JJ and CV even said that she was protective of him. It almost feels that she new things were going down hill and she was frustrated but went along to be by JJ's side. Tylee from many accounts seem strong and could have gone on her own or maybe asked to live with her brother but knew she had to protect JJ. So sad. Brave girl! MOO

I think you might mean CR, as CV is dead

I'm quite surprised to read there are no security cameras in LDS chapels. I'm not LDS, however, so I wouldn't know anything about that. My church has cameras everywhere, including the sanctuary where services are held. They have to have them these days as they have had thieves break in and steal things in the past. But my church also has a camera/video/audio system for recording services and livestreaming things like memorials, weddings, baptisms, etc online for church members who are shut-ins or otherwise unable to attend-- they can watch online. Does LDS ever do anything like that, or no? For a memorial at my church there would most likely be video of the service streamed online and if Lori was standing there in the aisle talking to Chad afterwards it would be recorded. There would also probably be plenty of people taking photos or video on their phones during special songs or scripture readings. If this was my church there would be a good chance that Lori could have been captured in the background of a selfie or a livestream post someone did for their own friends/family who couldn't be there. Does that type of thing happen in the LDS church or is it more solemn and serious/no recording allowed?

MOO.

I'm quite surprised to read there are no security cameras in LDS chapels. I'm not LDS, however, so I wouldn't know anything about that. My church has cameras everywhere, including the sanctuary where services are held. They have to have them these days as they have had thieves break in and steal things in the past. But my church also has a camera/video/audio system for recording services and livestreaming things like memorials, weddings, baptisms, etc online for church members who are shut-ins or otherwise unable to attend-- they can watch online. Does LDS ever do anything like that, or no? For a memorial at my church there would most likely be video of the service streamed online and if Lori was standing there in the aisle talking to Chad afterwards it would be recorded. There would also probably be plenty of people taking photos or video on their phones during special songs or scripture readings. If this was my church there would be a good chance that Lori could have been captured in the background of a selfie or a livestream post someone did for their own friends/family who couldn't be there. Does that type of thing happen in the LDS church or is it more solemn and serious/no recording allowed?

MOO.
We do record at times in other rooms of the church, but almost never in the chapel, where it sounds like the conversation took place. MOO.

Hope is good. I think the wickedest thing Chad and Lori have done is, as I think the children's bodies will never be found, is so many loving family members that will spend the rest of their lives looking for them. I don't think Chad's children can sway him, as he killed their mom, so he's pretty past caring about their feelings at this point. MOO
I was thinking about his Dad. I think his opinion matters to him. Chad thanked him specifically in the acknowledgment for “The Great Gathering”. I can’t imagine Chad’s parents agree with his behavior. If they do, that’s even more sadness for this slow moving wreck...

The one in the photo is a Jeep Wrangler Sport 2018 (color gray). It's not a green Cherokee, or a gray Cherokee, or a green-gray Cherokee. So I believe that either the photo is not of the shooter's car, or PI was wrong.
I think if you go back to RexburgSleuth's posts he mentions again and again there are multiple Jeeps known by LE to be involved. No reason to try and make a gray one green or a Wrangler into a Cherokee. Multiple Jeeps involved.

I was thinking about his Dad. I think his opinion matters to him. Chad thanked him specifically in the acknowledgment for “The Great Gathering”. I can’t imagine Chad’s parents agree with his behavior. If they do, that’s even more sadness for this slow moving wreck...
Chad's dad is a great guy, super great guy. I would think his parents must be devastated of course, but again, I think Chad has gone to a place beyond caring what others think, or he would not have done things that he's done. MOO. I was visiting my parents in Springville on Sunday, and they were saying how devastated everyone is to think there will be a Dateline about our lovely little town. And most of all devastated for the children that are missing. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny