Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wolves, like the all the people he owes money too. Seriously, the man could only write a 1000 check toward his 6 million dollar bond! He didn’t pay the mortgage for years and GF bought the mortgage. Oh brother, I bet they are eyeing the JFd estate.....
Ok, I'm trying to wrap my head around this. Divorce case is dropped. Charges against FD in murder of his wife are dropped. Is this as if both parents had died together in a car accident, who would be the beneficiary? Did FD die intestate? Do the Dulos kids inherent all? Does FD sister have a right to What remains of FD assets? Does GF really have to now fight FD sister for what rightfully belong to GF and her grandchildren?

While reading the entire article, I was shocked to know that either NP was the source of the information or DA changed the facts or the information as reported incorrectly in court last year.

Last year when NP brought the report up in court and asked to use it in the defense of FD, he stated Attorney Rochlin "discovered" it while looking for Fd's passport at 4JX. Now, DA says LE found a copy of the report. Soooooo, did Attorney R make a copy of the report in Fd's office and leave the original? Does DA want the reader to forget the report was stolen? I am unimpressed with changing facts that are so well known. IMO...MOO.

Agree that the facts of this situation are well established.

I don't pay any attention to DA as IMO his grasp of facts are convenient at best and his research IMO is frequently lacking and the HC seems to have eliminated any fact checking staff.

My favourite example of DA's inability to grasp even very basic facts was his ongoing insistence that JFd Suburban was WHITE! He has never issued a retraction or correction for this very basic incorrect fact and it continued for quite awhile. What makes it even more ridiculous was that the picture of the JFd BLACK Suburban was in the Missing Poster which was visible in NC for MONTHS. IDK if DA simply doesn't care about the details being correct or if his editors at the HC don't hold him to any known standards of journalism. BUT, IMO DA via his involvement with Pattisville on the infamous psych report knowingly violated the 'gag order'. Sadly there were no consequences for the violation for either DA or Atty. P. or Atty Rochlin.

Judge Heller at the time of the original Pattis leak of the report to the Press then ordered EVERY copy (copies of copies were not to be allowed but I'm sure they were made knowing the folks in Pattisville IMO) of the psych report to be returned to her office and the report was sealed. Even after this happened it didn't stop DA from printing characterisations about the report based either on his reading of the report itself or via comments from Atty. P. IMO the entire situation was despicable.

I expect to wake up one day to find that now sealed psych report printed in full somewhere on the internet as I am convinced that someone in Pattisville kept a copy of the file and will at some point leak it. I do hope if this happens that Pattisville and Judge Heller personally are pursued legally for not safeguarding such personal and confidential information.

MOO

Awhile ago P and S became partners, then they split up, then they became partners again. Then they...?
There is something rotten in the state of CT!
Guess he doesn’t know about the gag order yet also...

While Schoenhorn has spoken to some local media outlets, he said he doesn’t plan on doing an all-out media blitz until he has more facts about the case.

Hartford Lawyer in Troconis Case Says He's Never Been Hounded Like This Before | Connecticut Law Tribune
This is fascinating. Mr. Bowman never mentioned any wishing to interview him re MT.

Sister says Dulos estate was “under attack” as Fotis was still clinging to life

Update on the Probate situation for Fd. FOX61 has reviewed the 30 pages filed by Pattis on behalf of Rena Dulos. Fox61 did not publish the document on its website unfortunately.

It appears that this matter is taking place in Farmington, CT. Atty. P. on behalf of Rena Dolos did make a filing for the Fd Estate.

===========
Quotes from article:

Author: Matt Caron
Published: 6:05 PM EST February 10, 2020
Updated: 6:05 PM EST February 10, 2020

FARMINGTON – Tuesday there will be a hearing at the Probate Court in Farmington to decide who should be in charge of taking care of Fotis Dulos' Farmington estate at 4 Jefferson Crossing. On Monday, FOX61’s Matt Caron sifted through the 36 page public filing of legal submissions.

We discovered a letter signed by Fotis' sister Rena Dulos just after Fotis died asking the court to appoint Christopher LaTronica, one of Fotis' attorneys as the temporary admittatur of the estate.

In the letter, Rena says Fotis' estate, "...is, or is threatened to soon be, under attack from adverse parties." She goes onto say it faces, "imminent and potentially irreversible harm..." Rena Dulos also says it is, "only the beginning of the wolves clawing at the door to Mr. Dulos' estate."

The court ended up appointing Christopher Hug as the temporary administrator.

The Faber estate did not object to that appointment. Hug has agreed to make an inventory of all Fotis Dulos' assets and has agreed not to sell any items or property.

The documents reveal Fotis Dulos' mortgage on the 4 Jefferson Crossing home is $2.3-million. It reveals Fotis did not pay $21,000 in property taxes and has unpaid utility bills.

Ok, I'm trying to wrap my head around this. Divorce case is dropped. Charges against FD in murder of his wife are dropped. Is this as if both parents had died together in a car accident, who would be the beneficiary? Did FD die intestate? Do the Dulos kids inherent all? Does FD sister have a right to What remains of FD assets? Does GF really have to now fight FD sister for what rightfully belong to GF and her grandchildren?
Well, can you technically consider JFd deceased even? Regardless, I have never heard of children losing an inheritance to an aunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa