Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so the presser asked the neighbors to submit video again. But, earlier they said they were going around the neighborhood. Wouldn't you think they would have asked the neighbors then about video? Is that request to intimidate whoever might be involved only?
In this morning's press conference (I think?), they said they questioned residents last night about whether they had seen Faye and if they had video. And that today's questions would be more in-depth, ie: What time did you see her, where did you see her, etc. MOO

I think they’re likely covering their bases. Not all the neighbors may have been home when law enforcement stopped by.
And not everybody complies with a first request. "I'm heading to work, can't help you now." Or maybe the person at home doesn't know how to access the video and needs help from another family member, etc. So cops have to make the rounds again.

Or maybe LE has follow-up questions for certain addresses based on what they have since learned.

In the Jenice case that some of us are referencing, LE asked all the males in a trailer park for DNA and the culprit who raped and killed a 6yo at first didn't comply (he said he was too distraught) and the cops had to ask again.

Sigh. The good thing is that progress on this case is being made rather quickly.

jmo

I can't, i would get deleted. I do have a screenshot if needed.

IMHO, there must have been lots of discussion with neighbors in regards to her disappearance and maybe one might have posted all over SM about it. That would help firm up the time frame if it happened, don't ya think?

If the comments were posted on a news story, you can post a link to the story.

If the comments were posted on a news story, you can post a link to the story.
I will look to see if i can find a duplicate there, but that was not my source, unfortunately. Although the source is perfectly time stamped. I did watch a live video that had some apparently incorrect comments. But, i will go back and try to link both to be sure.

Faye loves dresses, fancy shoes, hats & being outdoors. Her favorite thing to draw is rainbows. The shirt she was wearing at the time she went missing said “PEACE”.
snipped by me

Doesn't she sound like a delightful little girl to know?!

:( :( Please let this be a miracle case with a good ending.

jmo

Just me thinking; truly moo. I wonder if the “helpful” surveillance video includes FS getting into one of those cars and both cars leaving sometime after 3:44pm.

(I’m respectfully using her initials just in case she is found alive and is a victim of sexual abuse.)

FEB 11, 2020
Officials: No evidence of abduction during investigation into missing 6-year-old from S.C., parents cooperating
[...]

Right now the search for Faye remains focused on her neighborhood.

“We’ve not ruled anything out,” Snellgrove said. “We’re not sure that she hasn’t just walked off and is somewhere in the woods or at a neighbor’s house. Possibly in distress or fallen or something like that.”

Tuesday afternoon, WIS reporter Caroline Hecker saw FBI agents scouring the property where Faye was last seen.

[...]

Investigators have towed two cars away from the property. Snellgrove said the cars could be useful to the investigation, but didn’t provide more details.

Officials said they have found some useful surveillance footage so far.

[...]

Anyone with video or information should call the tipline at 803-205-4444.

The tipline was set up Tuesday morning has netted them about 75 leads so far, Snellgrove said. They’ve already followed up on about 50 of them and Snellgrove said they are going to exhaust all leads.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member