Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cayce is a separate city but is actually part of a larger metropolitan area population wise. It runs pretty much right up and into West Columbia. Plus it and West Columbia are right across the river from downtown Columbia. That being said, 44 registered sex offenders for a zip code seems like a lot.
Yes, I know, I live here. It is a lot. Columbia is teeming with SOs.
Charlotte, NC, is about 100 miles from Cayce, and the highways are good, so about 2 hours or less wouldn't be a very tough drive.
I can get from Columbia to Charlotte in 80 minutes.

84388567_2718282388227127_7487640040164556800_o.jpg

The official missing poster states Faye's hair color is strawberry blonde.

(I'm also not seeing any evidence that the child's hair is colored).

I did wonder why she would be playing outside an hour later, still wearing her school clothes. I think when a child gets home from school, he/she would go inside, have a snack maybe, use the bathroom, change clothes into something more suitable for being outside. JMO.
My kids don’t and have never changed clothes from school clothes bc they get just as messy at school as they do at home. A snack, yes. JMO

FS's FB: https://www.facebook.com/faye.swetlik

Fortunately, there's not much there to see.

So that's something, at least.

Frankly, it's horrifying enough that a 6-year-old has one in the first place.

JMO.
I don’t find that horrifying. Didn’t let my daughter have one until high school started- that was my “age limit”. But ALL her friends had a FB from elementary school. Her friends parents were younger, and it was just the norm for them. We were the odd duck out & that was 14 years ago- she’s 20 now.

She has a FB???
A lot of people set up FB accounts for their kids. This isn't so shocking and horrifying IMO. They set them up to post photos and stories for them as memories and for family to be able to see them if they're not relatively close distance wise. The kids typically aren't actually using the Facebook account. It's simply there to store photos, etc. That's my experience with this scenario anyway. Just IMO.

I don’t find that horrifying. Didn’t let my daughter have one until high school started- that was my “age limit”. But ALL her friends had a FB from elementary school. Her friends parents were younger, and it was just the norm for them. We were the odd duck out & that was 14 years ago- she’s 20 now.

And that right there is what's called good parenting, Judge Joe.

That's the way to do it.

JMO.

Maybe. just a thought that 6 seems a bit young for that. Also her FB page shows no friend connection to anyone named Swetlik, assuming she has her dad's last name.
She has a FB???
My kids don’t and have never changed clothes from school clothes bc they get just as messy at school as they do at home. A snack, yes. JMO

Same. My kids wear leggings and tshirts. They come home, unpack lunch boxes, do their homework and have a snack, then they go outside. 6 year olds typically don't have homework. Sometimes my 7 year old goes right back outside without a snack because she wants to see friends.

Cayce Department of Public Safety

In regards to my earlier timeline mention. Follow the trail to someone that answers a few questions in regards to search ideas. Then look “directly” and then for time stamp.

Well, there's another thing I missed, darn it. Please don't make me start over from the beginning...:eek::p MOO

It was FB comment. Not validated.

Regarding the hair... I’ve only seen reference to dyeing on the FB comments section. Haven’t seen it established as fact. Anyone?

Family members have been posting pics of Faye on their Facebook and she in some pics quite obviously has dyed red hair but in other she has strawberry blonde.
I can see when I search her name in Facebook and look at photos that she clearly has had dyed hair at some point. But, I can’t find that commented in MSM.

So if they don’t think that it is an abduction, what are the other possibilities that could include 2 cars being towed?
Just a wild guess re the cars -- maybe the residents did not have title/ownership papers for the cars, so the SC authorities just towed them due to that. I don't even know if that can be done legally, but it might be possible, and possibly unrelated to the case. Just an idea. Maybe and perhaps :confused:.

OTOH, it is frightening to contemplate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member