Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could swear that towards the beginning of this case msm stating that the reporting party had called the sheriff’s office (meaning: not 911?). I will look for that info and see if I can figure out how to link. I hope it’s okay to post this before I’ve found the info/link :/ ?
I've been wondering about this. If she did that, then the big delay in LE arriving at the house would make more sense. Calls straight to the station are considered non emergency, right?

Do I remember correctly that in one of the early threads, the vehicles were described as belonging to individuals in the family? The red truck belongs to AS, the white Jetta is driven by the 17-year-old and the black SUV belongs to TS.

I’ll look for the earlier post.
Not that I've seen in MSM.
LS called the Jetta her daughters in the interview.

But this thread started out saying she backed in to hide his walking issue from neighbors, not the camera she had to know was there across street pointed at her driveway with contrasting color ? So why back in and why not park in garage if she knew camera was there? Maybe he jumped out of truck after he woke up later and what are we going on 1/2 a video with no date stamp?
Haha! You assume the camera was not on when sleeping beauty "woke up?"Haha, good joke!

Dear @inmyhumbleopinion,

My theory is that I got so excited when I saw the baked goods - that I didn't look on the thread to see if someone already posted this heartwarming good news. And you did already!:)

My apologies for duplicating this. (although have you looked at the photos of the baked treats in the website for Cake Fashion by Bella Marie ?) Wow.

It is so wonderful that this was on the news because so many people will want to purchase the baked goods over those 3 days - in support of Gannon's family.

We need to hear events like this every so often in these cases. It feels uplifting.
@zencompass
First, I just want to say that I enjoy your posts and your positive attitude always !!
Yes, I did look at the tasty treats posted, BBM and I asked if they would ship to Michigan ?? LOL
I am waiting for a response
#bringGannonhome

At some point these poor Parents have to find some kind of new normal. There are jobs and bills to consider. In some cases other Children etc. etc. So much. Too much.

While I agree I dont think I could personally try to find a new normal anytime soon. Yeah, I get the Bill's have to be paid but I doubt that is anywhere near their worries right now.

I have a horrible suspicion that this case is going to go cold.

I've been wondering about this. If she did that, then the big delay in LE arriving at the house would make more sense. Calls straight to the station are considered non emergency, right?

This one states sheriff’s office took call.
El Paso County Sheriff’s Office asks public for help finding missing 11-year-old

If you scroll down to timeline on this one it states sheriff’s dispatch took the call.
ENDANGERED: 11-year-old Colorado boy has been missing for 2 weeks

I have also seen it as 911 more recently. I wondered if there is tape of the sheriff’s office calls like there is for 911 dispatch? I think most lines are likely recorded these days? I’ve called the sheriff’s office before with non-emergency calls and generally assume that’s how to not tie up 911 (using 911 for emergency only calls). So, I was wondering the same thing. If a reporting party wanted to give the impression that they weren’t extremely worried/concerned the might call the sheriff’s office instead of 911...

Ugh... I'm usually very good at not getting emotionally involved. I've followed many cases here before I joined and started posting but my god... I think about that little voice.. My 8 year old doesnt even cry like that when I yell at him over destroying something.

That was the sound of pure defeat!
Pure defeat and pure terror IMO

Either bad editing or incoherent thinking. I am not sure which.

Stepmother Of Missing 11-Year-Old Gannon Stauch Says She's Received 'Death Threats':
Ticia Stauch added people have been demonizing her online,”I would be willing to talk about how the community needs to have faith and continue work together and not make false accusations.”

She is giving conditions. What the what?

Conditions. That's the word I've been searching for. Why do I feel like she might have even threatened the family and investigators. "Make me a POI and you will never see that kid again." [to be clear, that is not an actual quote, it's just dark speculation -- please don't run with it.]

Either bad editing or incoherent thinking. I am not sure which.

Stepmother Of Missing 11-Year-Old Gannon Stauch Says She's Received 'Death Threats':
Ticia Stauch added people have been demonizing her online,”I would be willing to talk about how the community needs to have faith and continue work together and not make false accusations.”

She is giving conditions. What the what?

Yeah, I think I'll pass, considering her "conditions" appear to be "if you hire me as a motivational speaker/cheerleader". :mad::rolleyes:

Ive spent today trying to comprehend this case. My heart hurts along w my head! I pray for a resolution for this family. Case going cold just cant be an option! I believe one way or another justice will come for Gannon. What a sweet boy.

(There is somebody out there who knows where he is.
DO THE RIGHT THING! NOW!)

This is my first post....forgive me if i post anything wrong! Im just a bit....well, fill in the blanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golden123