Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Tee you dug the hole yourself with your self entered dialogue. So you can just stay in that hole.

The “first law of holes” says, “If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.” I hope that TS keeps digging until she finds herself in a hole so deep, the truth will win out. I first wanted an immediate arrest, but now see that the authorities need to make sure any prosecution will stick, but, even more, my heart hurts thinking about the agony the waiting must be for the true parents of that sweet boy.

jmo

Last edited:
Nicole Fierro
18 mins ago
“EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. -- Fifteen days after he disappeared, there is still no sign of missing El Paso County 11-year-old Gannon Stauch.

[
SBM]

While police continue their search and investigative efforts, neighbors are trying to show the Stauch family that they are supported.

Local baker and owner of Cake Fashion by Bella Marie, Isabella Telas, has never actually met the Stauch family but she has a 10-year-old daughter herself.

“I just feel very invested in him and doing whatever we can to support Gannon and his family,’ Telas said.

Telas and her daughter decided to donate 100% of their Valentine's profits from Cake Fashion by Bella Marie to the Stauch family.

From Feb. 12 to 14, every penny from macaroons, stuffed cheesecake donuts and cookie sales will be donated to Gannon’s loved ones. People can submit their orders on her Facebook page.

I just want them to know that we’re here for them -- that they do have people that support them 100%,‘ Telas said, adding, ’If that just means a few days of profits, that’s fine. That’s not a big deal compared to what they are going through.’
[SBM]”
Baker will donate 100% of Valentine’s proceeds to Gannon Stauch’s family

Heading over to their Facebook page to find out if they ship :).

Best post here. Blessings on Mrs. Tejas, and you too, for such a positive action. That's REAL. :p

Ive spent today trying to comprehend this case. My heart hurts along w my head! I pray for a resolution for this family. Case going cold just cant be an option! I believe one way or another justice will come for Gannon. What a sweet boy.

(There is somebody out there who knows where he is.
DO THE RIGHT THING! NOW!)

This is my first post....forgive me if i post anything wrong! Im just a bit....well, fill in the blanks!
Welcome to WS! You did great for your first post!
Here's a link to the TOS or if you have any questions I'm sure there are a few of us that wouldn't mind answering them for you!
The Rules

Umm, no one? Not sure I understand the question. I said that neighbor thought the dad cried because he thought the stepmother lied about Gannon's comings and goings. Whether she actually lied, we do not know. I've never said that the neighbor lied -- or anyone else for that matter, since I have absolutely no way of knowing.
Surveillance video may show Gannon Stauch leaving with stepmom - KRDO
It was stated as a fact, he said, he didn't think or say he thought.

I've been wondering about this. If she did that, then the big delay in LE arriving at the house would make more sense. Calls straight to the station are considered non emergency, right?
A lot of Colorado Springs is rural, not in city limits and when you call for LE, you call the Sheriff. You’d still technically call 911 but it’s routed to the Sheriff’s office. Its more or less terminology “I called the police” “I called the sheriff”. Both would be summonsed by dialing 911.

I was here at WS during the trial with a great group....we all watched the trial together and commented while watching. One of the members here was actually AT the trial and she gave us great inside information to what she saw in the courtroom.
I did nothing in my life during that time, while the trial was happening. My life was revolving around it. LOL

I was that way with the Laci Peterson case. One of the members attended and shared here with her Blackberry. We even pitched in to buy transcripts of the case. This is so heart wrenching. Where is this dear little boy? Hoping beyond belief that the silence from LE is a good sign that answers come soon.

LE has not confirmed that any dog has hit on Gannon's scent. It was stated that there were search dogs and a reporter asked about the dog's training, were the dogs given Gannon's scent, Not that the dogs hit on his scent. This is very important information to get correct....
ETA: Can not locate video, so MOO

Is this the video? It is worded in a way (IMO) that does make it somewhat unclear as to whether she is/isn’t verifying that the dog got a hit.
It’s stated that the “search & rescue dog” was used and “had a really strong scent” - this is at 9:00min into the video.

Hopefully we hear news on Gannon tomorrow!i know how hard it is for us to sit on our hands not to type on the ls social media stuff,I keep thinking how awful this is for the parents and sibling of Gannon my heart breaks for them they need answers soon moo just moo #bringhomegannon

Gannon search enters third week; timeline of efforts
Feb 11, 2020 / 04:48 PM MST

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. — Investigators and volunteers are working into the third week to find 11-year-old Gannon Stauch, who was reported missing from his Fountain-area home on January 27.

Gannon is about 4 feet 9 inches tall and about 90 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a blue jacket and jeans at home, off Mandan Drive in Security.

The search for Gannon has intensified over the past few weeks despite the snowstorms. There have been two candlelight vigils held in honor of Gannon and his parents have spoken publicly twice.

“If you have anything that’s credible if you’re afraid… imagine my son,” Landen Stauch, Gannon’s biological mother said as her voice broke. “Imagine how afraid Gannon is.”

“Your thoughts and prayers keep them coming,” Al Stauch, Gannon’s father said.

More at link:
Gannon search enters third week; timeline of efforts

That was from Saturday if you watched the video the media was relentless shoving microphones in there faces it was disgusting
You know honestly, if it was me and I was in AS/LH place I wouldn't talk to the media at all until I absolutely had to. After the what happened on SM the other day, then the "babysitter" interview, I wouldn't trust that the media would actually talk about my missing son, or if they would ask leading questions about those events to up their clicks for the day. My heart aches for AS/LH. Not only do they have a missing son they have the last person that seen the missing child bashing them (well LH) on social media. I couldn't image having to deal with that while having their hearts ripped out of their chest.

Last edited:
This one states sheriff’s office took call.
El Paso County Sheriff’s Office asks public for help finding missing 11-year-old

If you scroll down to timeline on this one it states sheriff’s dispatch took the call.
ENDANGERED: 11-year-old Colorado boy has been missing for 2 weeks

I have also seen it as 911 more recently. I wondered if there is tape of the sheriff’s office calls like there is for 911 dispatch? I think most lines are likely recorded these days? I’ve called the sheriff’s office before with non-emergency calls and generally assume that’s how to not tie up 911 (using 911 for emergency only calls). So, I was wondering the same thing. If a reporting party wanted to give the impression that they weren’t extremely worried/concerned the might call the sheriff’s office instead of 911...

This link states:

Monday, Jan. 27
- 6:55 p.m., El Paso County Sheriff's Office dispatch receives call of runaway child, 6600 Block Mandan Drive.

ENDANGERED: 11-year-old Colorado boy has been missing for 2 weeks

While I agree I dont think I could personally try to find a new normal anytime soon. Yeah, I get the Bill's have to be paid but I doubt that is anywhere near their worries right now.

I have a horrible suspicion that this case is going to go cold.
Lord, I hope not
I am going to say that with Dan May as the DA, I do NOT think it will be a cold case. JMO

Conditions. That's the word I've been searching for. Why do I feel like she might have even threatened the family and investigators. "Make me a POI and you will never see that kid again." [to be clear, that is not an actual quote, it's just dark speculation -- please don't run with it.]

I've taken specific notice of this. Almost like she's running the show. She doesn't want to be suspect yet she is suspect!

And everyone seems to be hanging on her every word. WTF? Maybe just maybe this is a very tumaltious situation where LE or anyone else is afraid to tip the scales of justice. Gannon may well lie in the balance!

I have followed cases for over two decades and I've never seen anything like this. Heather Elvis went missing in December of 2013. She was never found but the people responsible have been locked up. Danielle Stislicki went missing in December of 2018, I believe, she was never found but Floyd Galloway was charged in her disappearance. Both of these cases were won on nothing more than circumstantial evidence, no bodies!

So, here we sit and LE seems like they are in between a rock and a very hard place.

In the Heather Elvis case, Sydney Moorer was charged with Obstruction of justice. How is this case any different? If LS left with Gannon at 10 Am on Monday and came back without him at 2 PM on Monday, where was she? What happened to Gannon? Has she been questioned about this? Or has she lawyered up? Something is deffinitely off...it almost seems like a stalemate.

If anyone has a screen shot of tbe police blotter from the 29th regarding a suspicious incident, please message it to me. TIA. Putting myself in time out now...

Burglary on 6600 BLOCK OF MANDAN DR SECURITY, EL PASO COUNTY, CO (SpotCrime Crime Details - Mobile)
https://spotcrime.com/mobile/crime/?137121344-5e32e3ff6e904f6b2e079c9835635719
It was posted in WS thread.
CO - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #6

ETA: I’m sorry, I read your post wrong. You were looking for the blotter from a previous date.

Attachments

• 80CFB2D6-F9CA-4A18-B2FF-E76591CA3C92.jpeg
    80CFB2D6-F9CA-4A18-B2FF-E76591CA3C92.jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 47
So this case has completely consumed me.

I thought I had been obsessed (for lack of a better term) before... I was wrong.

How do you keep yourself sane? I have never felt this much emotion over another case before.
Just have to 'ride it'. Stormy seas indeed.
The challenge is to keep the heart open and the intellect sharp.
It's not easy, for anybody.
If we all collapse in a heap, and we do frequently it just gives a 'win' to the perpetrator.
You're not alone.

Nothing new really today. Searches continue and more snow coming :(
And cold. Incredibly cold. I have been home for about an hour now, and my feet are still cold. With socks and slippers on them. In a warm home. I cannot imagine those that are out there searching, etc. And I will NOT allow my mind to think of that sweet little guy out there.
My weather app says 16 degrees with a feel like temp of 10. But it feels colder for some reason.
We had snow last night. And more snow coming tomorrow. We did have a break today from the snow though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600