Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wx

except it doesn’t seem like LE is thinking this is an abduction at this point.
Yeah- I really thought with FBI there’d be an AMBER by now. I think it’s a very bad sign they don’t feel the situation meets the criteria. Jmvhoaihiw.
-Just my very humble opinion and I hope I’m wrong. Maybe add that to our lingo page. Seems to come up often enough in these horrifying cases.:(

Yeah- I really thought with FBI there’d be an AMBER by now. I think it’s a very bad sign they don’t feel the situation meets the criteria. Jmvhoaihiw.
-Just my very humble opinion and I hope I’m wrong. Maybe add that to our lingo page. Seems to come up often enough in these horrifying cases.:(
It works. Saves a bunch of potential autocorrections too.

I really don't feel the family was involved in this one. Not the grandma and mother at least. There wasn't even enough time. She picked her up from the school bus. By all accounts she was a happy, well adjusted child. I just feel like someone sinister was waiting for the right opportunity.

I really don't feel the family was involved in this one. Not the grandma and mother at least. There wasn't even enough time. She picked her up from the school bus. By all accounts she was a happy, well adjusted child. I just feel like someone sinister was waiting for the right opportunity.

So why the crime scene tape up and both cars being towed away?

To me, LE has only said that there is no reason to suspect an abduction, but have said nothing about it being ruled out, either.
Historically it does seem most guilty parents don’t seem to call the cops as quickly as this one did, IMO. Last seen (reliably) at 3 whatever and reported missing at 5 leaves little time to cover something up. I would assume some neighbors were alerted and people looked for a minute before police were called.
All moo.

Well, one could argue that some abductions are so quick that no one sees a thing, so "no evidence FS was abducted"
Yeah, but sometimes the lack of evidence is the evidence. If no clothing, blood, semen, sign of struggle & no scent trail... Hard to think of anything but abduction. But then there’d be an AMBER? Idk what to think at this point.

Didn’t they make a criteria exception for AMBER in the JC case? But it took several days as I recall. Anyone?

Hopefully not. The timeline is so tight though. Has to be someone close by, right? LE keeping the search within a very close proximity, not treating like an abduction.

To me, LE has only said that there is no reason to suspect an abduction, but have said nothing about it being ruled out, either.
Historically it does seem most guilty parents don’t seem to call the cops as quickly as this one did, IMO. Last seen (reliably) at 3 whatever and reported missing at 5 leaves little time to cover something up. I would assume some neighbors were alerted and people looked for a minute before police were called.
All moo.

It's likely that the person that called LE was looking for a missing child, and not someone that was responsible for the child being missing.

Neither mom nor Dad were seen at the prayer vigil tonight. (WIS 10 live streamed it on Facebook)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther