Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes no sense. The whole telling the ward everything was ok and not as it seems.

if the children are ok, and let’s say hiding them for the end of the world or other family etc., then they could have told cops that and they would have told the media there was nothing going on. So, there has to be more to it since Lori and Chad aren’t telling police anything.

Also, since Lori isn’t biological mom of JJ then Kay could probably take her to court for custody.

Does anyone have a picture of them in the store shopping? I'm not finding it in the link, unless it has been taken down. Also If I remember correctly, medicine bottles or containers were in the list of seized items from the Daybell home/property, so hopefully since she was sick there may have been evidence in those!! It's too bad the search warrant was so long after her death, because that left lots of time for him to rid the home of any evidence. Does anyone know for certain where Chad vacationed with his family over Thanksgiving? If I were LE I would be investigating there too!! Honestly so many twists and turns in this case it is crazy!!

Does anyone have a picture of them in the store shopping? I'm not finding it in the link, unless it has been taken down. Also If I remember correctly, medicine bottles or containers were in the list of seized items from the Daybell home/property, so hopefully since she was sick there may have been evidence in those!! It's too bad the search warrant was so long after her death, because that left lots of time for him to rid the home of any evidence. Does anyone know for certain where Chad vacationed with his family over Thanksgiving? If I were LE I would be investigating there too!! Honestly so many twists and turns in this case it is crazy!!

I'm not finding it either. I also have trouble seeing all the comments sometimes.

This makes no sense. The whole telling the ward everything was ok and not as it seems.

if the children are ok, and let’s say hiding them for the end of the world or other family etc., then they could have told cops that and they would have told the media there was nothing going on. So, there has to be more to it since Lori and Chad aren’t telling police anything.

Also, since Lori isn’t biological mom of JJ then Kay could probably take her to court for custody.

I also have the feeling that "stashing your kids for the end of the world" while you hang out in Hawaii invites abandonment type charges but again i don't know Idaho law.

I guess i can see what transferring the kids into the custody of court or 3rd parties at least opens Lori up to criminal charges if she doesn't hand them over.

HLN
11 hrs ·

This is a LONG clip from "True Crime Live" with Mike Galanos, but interest in the so-called "Doomsday Mom" case is so high, we wanted to make the entire segment available to you.

Mike will have special reporting tomorrow at Noon ET on HLN.

Video:

-------------------------

A few new things I noticed in that video:

1. There was new audio of Lori from a "Time to Warrior Up" podcast. She says "We're gathering together as saints, as brothers and sisters and preparing for the second coming of Christ. We want to be there together and we want to be there strong together. We appreciate Jason and his warrior ethos because it applies to everybody in their life. We're mothers with lots of children, we're sisters, we're daughters, we're friends. So it applies to everybody."

2. There was a cute little video of JJ blowing out a birthday candle shaped like a 7 with other unidentified kids at a table with him. That would have been May 25th 2019. I'm so glad he had a birthday cake and celebration. I'm guessing they were still in Texas or possibly went to LA for JJ's birthday as the video says the clip came from JJ's grandma, KW.

3. There was also a new relationship chart shown that is one of the better ones I've seen (except for the arrow pointing from JJ and Tylee to Chad, not sure what that means, and seems to imply Chad was the kids' parent). The whiteboard chart he did before (on previous shows) had more info and was easier to understand:
upload_2020-2-12_8-51-36.png

MOO.

HLN
11 hrs ·

This is a LONG clip from "True Crime Live" with Mike Galanos, but interest in the so-called "Doomsday Mom" case is so high, we wanted to make the entire segment available to you.

Video:

A couple of new things I noticed in that video:

1. There was new audio of Lori from a "Time to Warrior Up" podcast. She says "We're gathering together as saints, as brothers and sisters and preparing for the second coming of Christ. We want to be there together and we want to be there strong together. We appreciate Jason and his warrior ethos because it applies to everybody in their life. We're mothers with lots of children, we're sisters, we're daughters, we're friends. So it applies to everybody."

2. There was a cute little video of JJ blowing out a birthday candle shaped like a 7 with other unidentified kids at a table with him. That would have been May 25th 2019. I'm so glad he had a birthday cake and celebration. I'm guessing they were still in Texas or possibly went to LA for JJ's birthday as the video says the clip came from JJ's grandma, KW.

There was also a new relationship chart shown that is one of the better ones I've seen (except for the arrow pointing from JJ and Tylee to Chad, not sure what that means, and seems to imply Chad was the kids' parent). The whiteboard chart he did before had more info and was easier to understand:
View attachment 231602

MOO.

That's good they got hold of a podcast somehow. Maybe LE have them all and are going to drip feed the media with them.

HLN
11 hrs ·

Video:

A few new things I noticed in that video:

3. There was also a new relationship chart shown that is one of the better ones I've seen (except for the arrow pointing from JJ and Tylee to Chad, not sure what that means, and seems to imply Chad was the kids' parent). The whiteboard chart he did before (on previous shows) had more info and was easier to understand:
View attachment 231602

MOO.

If they are now married, legally he is a stepfather to both Tylee and JJ right, so that could explain the arrow. MOO

What responsibilities do step fathers have to their step kids? Same as a bio or adopted father?

Does the marriage now make him also responsible for the kids as much as Lori? If so then another court summons should be in the pipeline IMO.

MOO.
RSBM

I'm guessing with the upwards arrow pointing to Chad (all other arrows are downwards) they are drawing in the children's relationship with him as new step-father.

Hopefully police have been able to swab the couch/mattress/carpet where Tammy died, for saliva, sweat or vomit. It's a long shot but who knows what could show up, even sedatives. I will say smothering is unlikely unless she was sedated because she would have struggled and I'm sure she would have had mouth, nose and finger injuries from fighting for her life.

moo
Well he didn't seem to hang about much after her death and funeral to do much cleaning. Let's hope they have forensic evidence like that.

Also, I meant to say Tammy's hair might reveal sedatives. I suppose that depends on whether it had happened before or it had a chance to work through her system into the hair follicle.

They used that science in a case I followed before but the victim had been sedated over several months and the levels of sedation built up gradually.

Here's a link that might shed further light on this -
Hair Analysis in Forensic Science - Houston Hair Transplant | Dr. Jezic

If they are now married, legally he is a stepfather to both Tylee and JJ right, so that could explain the arrow. MOO

What responsibilities do step fathers have to their step kids? Same as a bio or adopted father?

Does the marriage now make him also responsible for the kids as much as Lori? If so then another court summons should be in the pipeline IMO.

RSBM

I'm guessing with the upwards arrow pointing to Chad (all other arrows are downwards) they are drawing in the children's relationship with him as new step-father.

That's what I thought it meant but it bothers me when media calls him their step-father. The kids disappeared before Lori and Chad got married and Chad told people after they were married that Lori didn't have any minor children. He has never been their step-father IMHO. It's misleading to say he was their step-father as if the kids knew Chad and had a child-parental type of relationship to him. That said, it is interesting to consider if Chad might also be held legally responsible for producing the children now that he is married to Lori. I hope the courts can make that happen. MOO.

If Lori's willing to tell the ward the kids are all right, then what's stopping her from telling Nate Eaton the kids are all right?

Or saying something noncommittal like "I'm sure when the kids hear about all the people praying for them they will be pleased"?

Basically, what is the difference between making a claim to the church and making a claim to East Idaho News? Simply the presence of a microphone and recording device? If one of the journalists would agree to go in without a recording device, would Lori say something to them then? What satisfaction does this give her, other than godlike arrogance?

Maybe if we can figure out the answers to these questions, we'll get a better idea out of what happened to the kids.

What drugs can be detected in a hair drug test?
A hair drug test can detect the presence of virtually any drug or alcohol substance. Until recently, there were only a few drugs that could be tested through the hair, but the list is growing. Below is the expanding list of drugs that can be tested via hair follicle:

• Cocaine
  • Marijuana (THC, cannabinoids)
  • Amphetamines (including methamphetamines)
  • Basic Opiates (heroin, morphine, codeine)
  • Expanded Opiates (hydrocodone, oxycodone)
  • PCP (Angel Dust)
  • Benzodiazepines (Xanax)
  • Methadone
  • Barbiturates
  • Propoxyphene
  • Demerol
  • Tramadol
  • Fentanyl
  • Sufentanil
  • Synthetic Marijuana
  • Ketamine
  • Buprenorphine (Suboxone)
  • Zolpidem (Ambien)
  • Alcohol
Does the hair follicle drug test work if I’m an infrequent user?
Yes, the hair follicle drug test works regardless of how often one uses drugs. The frequency of drug use does not impact test results. It is the period in which the user used drugs that determines the outcome of the hair follicle drug test. Whether a person used once or 50 times in a three month period, the hair follicle drug test will indicate that drug use.

Just some questions amongst many at the link
Hair Follicle Drug Testing Frequently Asked Questions - Health Street

That's what I thought it meant but it bothers me when media calls him their step-father. The kids disappeared before Lori and Chad got married and Chad told people after they were married that Lori didn't have any minor children. He has never been their step-father IMHO. It's misleading to say he was their step-father as if the kids knew Chad and had a child-parental type of relationship to him. That said, it is interesting to consider if Chad might also be held legally responsible for producing the children now that he is married to Lori. I hope the courts can make that happen. MOO.
I would think he had met them right? If he knew Lori since at least 2017/18 he must have met them IMO.

If Lori's willing to tell the ward the kids are all right, then what's stopping her from telling Nate Eaton the kids are all right?

Or saying something noncommittal like "I'm sure when the kids hear about all the people praying for them they will be pleased"?

Basically, what is the difference between making a claim to the church and making a claim to East Idaho News? Simply the presence of a microphone and recording device? If one of the journalists would agree to go in without a recording device, would Lori say something to them then? What satisfaction does this give her, other than godlike arrogance?

Maybe if we can figure out the answers to these questions, we'll get a better idea out of what happened to the kids.

BBM. Anything she tells the news or a reporter can be used against her in court. She can lie to the LDS leaders all she wants and they might not be able to testify against her if she claims a clergyman–communicant privilege: Priest–penitent privilege - Wikipedia

MOO.

I think it also draws attention to his new moral responsibility (parental role) to report on her. He will be assumed to know if she has children and why they aren't with her, and to report if he thinks they have been harmed. Different if they met and he had no idea she had children.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member