Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think he had met them right? If he knew Lori since at least 2017/18 he must have met them IMO.

IDK... When would he have met them? It seems they were having an affair. Would Lori really risk introducing him to her kids while she was still married to Charles and/or Chad's wife was still alive? The only time I can see Tylee possibly meeting Chad is in Jan/Feb 2019 when Lori left Charles and seemed to go several different places: Idaho for a conference, her brother's house and Hawaii. Tylee was later seen with Lori in HI but did she go to Idaho for the conference too? I have a suspicion that Lori left Tylee alone at AC's house while Lori went up to Idaho alone to see Chad. I believe that based on Tylee saying she got a bat when she had to stay alone at her uncle's house. Tylee doesn't say when she stayed at AC's house alone but that time period makes the most sense to me. If the kids did meet Chad they wouldn't have known him as their stepfather or even their mom's boyfriend... Unless she introduced him to them as her boyfriend in Sept before Tammy died?? But I don't find that likely. MOO.

I think it also draws attention to his new moral responsibility (parental role) to report on her. He will be assumed to know if she has children and why they aren't with her, and to report if he thinks they have been harmed. Different if they met and he had no idea she had children.

IMO

I really hope you are right and he can be held responsible. His saying she has no minor children is really chilling. It seems to set up a possibility of a future claim from Chad to deny knowing anything about JJ and Tylee. Unless there is proof he met them, he might say Lori told him Tylee died years ago and JJ went to live with other relatives after Charles died. Chad could play innocent and say Lori lied to him about her kids. The only thing that gives me hope he wouldn't get away with that is that LE may have body cam of the Nov 26th welfare check. I'm very interested in what Chad told LE at that welfare check or if he said anything at all. We know "they" lied and said JJ was with someone in AZ. But who said what, during that visit, is not exactly clear. MOO.

I really hope you are right and he can be held responsible. His saying she has no minor children is really chilling. It seems to set up a possibility of a future claim from Chad to deny knowing anything about JJ and Tylee. Unless there is proof he met them, he might say Lori told him Tylee died years ago and JJ went to live with other relatives after Charles died. Chad could play innocent and say Lori lied to him about her kids. The only thing that gives me hope he wouldn't get away with that is that LE may have body cam of the Nov 26th welfare check. I'm very interested in what Chad told LE at that welfare check or if he said anything at all. We know "they" lied and said JJ was with someone in AZ. But who said what, during that visit, is not exactly clear. MOO.
Yes, and why not wonder about all those children's scooters and everything on the porch if she has no children?

Yes, and why not wonder about all those children's scooters and everything on the porch if she has no children?

Exactly. I also believe that may be Chad on the storage facility video of the two men wheeling kids bikes into the locker on Oct 28th. He can't realistically claim ignorance of the children's existence, can he? But I wouldn't be surprised if tries to say that. MOO.

On another topic, I see that Rexburg Police Dept is looking to hire a new full-time police officer:
Rexburg Police Department

I wonder if someone left the RPD and they are hiring a replacement or if that means they are adding an additional officer (growing the police force) due to the extra workload of investigating the missing children? I hope it's the latter and that they have someone working on this around the clock along with the FBI. We might not see much movement but that doesn't mean they are not doing anything to try to locate the kids. MOO.

I'm on the fence about CD meeting the kids. LV is a world class liar. TR is 17, has finished school, divorce documents say she is emancipated (I have no idea what that means legally). JJ is not her biological child, so if she says she has no minor children there is a grain of truth under the bed of lies.

As far as toys, scooters, kids clothes that CD encountered, that is just another lie away from explanation. MB lives next door and has 4 kids. If we leave out the fact that MB does not have custody of her kids why wouldn't CD believe MB's kids come visit auntie Lori?

FWIW I don't believe what I have just said is true, but it could be. MOO

I would think he had met them right? If he knew Lori since at least 2017/18 he must have met them IMO.

I disagree. Whatever relationship Chad did or didn't have with Lori prior to her moving to Rexburg was almost certainly limited to a few instances that they were at a PAP conference or similiar get together. That's not the kind of thing I think Lori would have brought the kids along to. The three-ish weeks the kids were in Rexburg after moving there, but before their apparent disappearance he might have seen them, but I'd argue the most likely time for Lori and Chad to get together would have been while JJ was at school (meaning Tammy was also working) and all Lori would have needed was to get Tylee to go over to Alex or Melani's for a few hours.

I wish. I don't think any samples were taken. Because they wouldn't even need the body if they took blood samples when Tammy died.
This part makes me excited about investigating LV for the death of her 3rd(?) husband, JR. Although he was cremated the medical examiner took muscle and liver samples before the cremation which I read still exist so tox screening might still be possible. MOO

There are a few plants in Hawaii that are extremely common and you can extract extremely powerful drugs from. One that comes to mind is Angel's trumpet (datura). You can make scopalamine, atropine, and various other drugs from it. One of those is belladona which paralyzes your pupils in the dilated state. It is also a poison.

I have it on my property. One day a few months ago I was working in the yard, mostly weedwhacking and chainsawing. I was wearing safety glasses. I felt a sting in my eye at one point like a bead of sweat got in my eye. My vision in that eye got blurred. I was almost done so I finished up, assuming it was just dirty sweat. I took a shower then looked in the mirror and quickly noticed one pupil was fully dilated and the other was normal. Differential dilation can be a sign of a serious head injury so I was briefly freaked out. I got a flashlight and checked my pupil response and that pupil was unresponsive to light. I vaguely remembered that belladona can do that and wondered if datura did as well. A little googling and I found medical reports about it. So I rinsed my eyes out and waited. It took about two days for everything to return to normal! My exposure would have been incidental because I was not working on a datura plant.

Symptoms of datura poisoning can include very dry throat, loss of balance and coordination, tachycardia, and it can lead to death. Wasn't Tammy coughing (dry throat), fell out of bed....

And here's the fun part - when bees make honey from datura flowers the honey contains the toxic compounds.

The plant is a common source of poisons used for suicide in Europe.

That's just one of literally millions of plant species here that could potentially yield an unusual poison. Given the knowledge of some of our POI's associates in areas like this, they could easily have extracted some novel compound that might not even be tested for.

If Chad (or Lori) was a regular in Hawaii they could easily have gotten ahold of some. It is an extremely common plant and grows wild all over the place.

Holy Toledo! This is interesting. I love all of the information you're providing here -- all of your posts, not just this one :)

Signs and Symptoms of Pesticide Poisoning | HeadLice.Org

Wow!! This is a very detailed article on different types of poisoning and the effects each have on the body. I was specifically looking for low dose poisonings that result in coughing fits....... I don't have anything concrete yet, but wow they will be testing for soo many things in these autopsies!!

This part makes me excited about investigating LV for the death of her 3rd(?) husband, JR. Although he was cremated the medical examiner took muscle and liver samples before the cremation which I read still exist so tox screening might still be possible. MOO

BBM. Just to clarify, I haven't seen any confirmation the samples still exist. But it's true samples were "collected and held" for toxicology. If we only go by the released report then it seems like no toxicology was run and they ruled the death a heart attack without it. There are no tox results in the report released. Therefore, I have speculated here that samples might still exist. Unfortunately we don't know how long samples would be held, since it was deemed a non-suspicious death and ruled natural. Here's where you can read the wording of the ME report for JR's death (Pg 4 describes the samples): Adam Herbets on Twitter

MOO.

Signs and Symptoms of Pesticide Poisoning | HeadLice.Org

Wow!! This is a very detailed article on different types of poisoning and the effects each have on the body. I was specifically looking for low dose poisonings that result in coughing fits....... I don't have anything concrete yet, but wow they will be testing for soo many things in these autopsies!!

Probably a long shot but we've been told she was deceased on the floor. Leads me to wonder if she was aspirating vomit, causing the coughing? Jmo

Chad and Lori were both present at Lori's house when the police came an enquired about the kids on November 26. At that point Chad did not deny knowing about the children's existence (we would have heard about it). There were also toys left behind in the home.

I disagree. Whatever relationship Chad did or didn't have with Lori prior to her moving to Rexburg was almost certainly limited to a few instances that they were at a PAP conference or similiar get together. That's not the kind of thing I think Lori would have brought the kids along to. The three-ish weeks the kids were in Rexburg after moving there, but before their apparent disappearance he might have seen them, but I'd argue the most likely time for Lori and Chad to get together would have been while JJ was at school (meaning Tammy was also working) and all Lori would have needed was to get Tylee to go over to Alex or Melani's for a few hours.

I don't believe it was just a few hours here and there but a full blown affair facilitated by the conference and meeting opportunities. There was a time when she and Tylee left for two months early in 2019. Some of that time they were at AC's and Tylee mentioned being there alone with the baseball bat. They were also in Hawaii some of that time too so I do believe Chad was likely in Hawaii too at that time. He is also seen putting children's bikes in storage. He must have known about the killing of Charles, the attempt on BB's life and he would definitely know now if he didn't know back in Sep/Oct/Nov. He only had to Google her name also.

Exactly. I also believe that may be Chad on the storage facility video of the two men wheeling kids bikes into the locker on Oct 28th. He can't realistically claim ignorance of the children's existence, can he? But I wouldn't be surprised if tries to say that. MOO.

I completely agree. No way he did not know. He may have said she has no minor children because he knew and considered TR and CR adults and knew JJ was adopted. But he knew. If he didn't then he definitely knew by 26th November when the FBI came knocking. MOO

All of the deaths around these two are seriously creepy.
I bet this has been discussed already but, at this point, I can't remember everything. Did Chad's children know he married Lori? And did they know when they got married?

I had also thought Chad probably had never met the kids, but it just occurred to me, what if the kids disappeared BECAUSE they (Tylee in particular) met Chad, and not in an ideal way. What if she walked in on something she wasnt supposed to in September, and had to be hidden so they wouldn't be exposed for the hypocritical frauds they are? And then it just spiraled downward from there to TDs death, the kids possible murder, ACs death. Moo.
ETA: Just to clarify, I do believe Chad was fully aware that Lori had children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
holliryann