Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I missed it but what happened to the Dr Oz thing? I only saw the robot calls segment - anything new?

If anyone thinks the children are still alive, they need to read this. Once LV knew the money was gone JJ was of no use to her. She already said she didn’t want him anymore before CV died. Tylee knew too much. Saw too much. I had a little hope left that they would be found alive. Not anymore. So very very sad.

Last edited:
Here's a picture of Angel's trumpet. It's all over the place here and I've seen it elsewhere as well.

shutterstock_437429089Optimized.jpg
[/QUO
Also, I meant to say Tammy's hair might reveal sedatives. I suppose that depends on whether it had happened before or it had a chance to work through her system into the hair follicle.

They used that science in a case I followed before but the victim had been sedated over several months and the levels of sedation built up gradually.

Here's a link that might shed further light on this -
Hair Analysis in Forensic Science - Houston Hair Transplant | Dr. Jezic

I am thinking that as well. Tammy's life had a lot of upheaval anyway. She had always lived in Utah (and remember Utah is the number 1 state for anti-depressant usage), and did not want to move to Idaho. They had had a bankruptcy already, and in my very strong opinion --never had money-- Look, their house in Springville was only valued at $137K, when they sold it to Tammy's parents in 2015, at 93K when they bought it in 1998. These folks raised 5 kids and never had much money. This high style living---where the h is it coming from.

Justin Lum just posted this on his fb page
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
It's the same news that East Idaho News published today. Kay Vallow gave info to both news outlets. We'll see if Justin's has any more details. From EIN:
  • February 2019: Charles Vallow changes the beneficiary on his life insurance policy from Lori to his sister Kay
  • July 15: Lori calls the insurance company regarding the policy
  • Around July 29: Lori confronts Kay (via text) with a document showing the policy change
  • Kay already received the money

Last edited:
"I was told by family that Chad woke up in the morning to find Tammy had fallen out of bed and found her cold when he went to check on her. I was also told she woke up in the middle of the night to the coughing and vomiting, and I assume Chad woke up and witnessed this, but Tammy went back to bed at some point. It's been pointed out to me though that what happened that night has likely only been told by Chad, and he's been shown as lying to everyone for some time now."

I have to look at Chad's behavior from who I knew him to be. If he was the loving and caring husband and father of nearly 30 years, he doesn't go back to bed while she's coughing and vomiting until he's certain she is okay. Even then, I would think he would be sleeping light enough to be awakened by her falling either out of bed or after getting up in the night. The sound of Tammy's body falling in the silence of night should have awakened him. There's not a lot of traffic in the area at night, it gets really quiet. It was late October. No air conditioning needed. I don't think Chad had a CPap Machine or anything to drown out the sound of her coughing and vomiting or getting out of bed and falling.

Chad, why didn't you hear your loving wife? She was your biggest supporter and defender. Why didn't you hear her in her hour of deepest need?

Perhaps he wasn't there till he came back in the morning and found her. The other person who lives there may have witnessed the coughing and vomiting. We don't know the exact circumstances. JMO

That's what I thought it meant but it bothers me when media calls him their step-father. The kids disappeared before Lori and Chad got married and Chad told people after they were married that Lori didn't have any minor children. He has never been their step-father IMHO. It's misleading to say he was their step-father as if the kids knew Chad and had a child-parental type of relationship to him. That said, it is interesting to consider if Chad might also be held legally responsible for producing the children now that he is married to Lori. I hope the courts can make that happen. MOO.
I , too, always cringe when they say step-father for the same reasons... If he says she has none, than quite clearly he has no step-kids.

Lori must have been furious. No money for her. I wonder what money she is living on in Hawaii? Tylee's SS payments from her dad's death? Money stolen from Tylee left to her by Joe Ryan? JJ's SS payments? Tammy's life insurance? I hope all of her sources of cash dry up soon. The SS payments can be cut off due to no evidence the kids are alive and in Lori's care. She's going to end up dependent upon Chad's book sales money and I'm not convinced that his income will last long or be enough to keep them in their Hawaiian paradise. MOO.

I was humming Warren Zevon as I wrote that:
And if California slides into the ocean, like the mystics and statistics say it will. I predict this motel will be standing, until I pay my bill…

Apologies for being off topic.

But I'll attempt to drag this off-topic into our topic here. Just like my other off topic discussion regarding Californians moving to Idaho being an old thing that people like to pretend is a new development when it isn't, the last days ideas and theories aren't either. Just like the continual predictions of a California quake causing the whole state to drop into the ocean. There were predictions coming from somewhere that that was imminent in '69 when the song I quoted was released. There were even a group of people (described as a bunch of hippies by those discussing it in Idaho at the time) who were supposedly going to be fleeing California to Idaho before it happened. The people who claimed they were coming didn't show up anymore than the earthquake did, but it sure had plenty of Idahoans up in arms. I think Chad picked an area with a population that has a long history of buying into the last days arguments to come and preach his version of the same old thing.

MOO

It's the same news that East Idaho News published today. Kay Vallow gave info to both news outlets. We'll see if Justin's has any more details. From EIN:
  • February 2019: Charles Vallow changes the beneficiary on his life insurance policy from Lori to his sister Kay
  • July 15: Lori calls the insurance company regarding the policy
  • Around July 29: Lori confronts Kay (via text) with a document showing the policy change
  • Kay already received the money
This is why we have a First Degree Murder investigation $$$ MOO

I am thinking that as well. Tammy's life had a lot of upheaval anyway. She had always lived in Utah (and remember Utah is the number 1 state for anti-depressant usage), and did not want to move to Idaho. They had had a bankruptcy already, and in my very strong opinion --never had money-- Look, their house in Springville was only valued at $137K, when they sold it to Tammy's parents in 2015, at 93K when they bought it in 1998. These folks raised 5 kids and never had much money. This high style living---where the h is it coming from.

FWIW, real estate prices in Utah and Idaho aren't nearly as high as many other places, so comparisons to what you view as a reasonable price may be misleading. Having said that, I'm going to say that a house of that price in those timeframes was probably a bit cramped to be raising 5 kids in.

IDK... When would he have met them? It seems they were having an affair. Would Lori really risk introducing him to her kids while she was still married to Charles and/or Chad's wife was still alive? The only time I can see Tylee possibly meeting Chad is in Jan/Feb 2019 when Lori left Charles and seemed to go several different places: Idaho for a conference, her brother's house and Hawaii. Tylee was later seen with Lori in HI but did she go to Idaho for the conference too? I have a suspicion that Lori left Tylee alone at AC's house while Lori went up to Idaho alone to see Chad. I believe that based on Tylee saying she got a bat when she had to stay alone at her uncle's house. Tylee doesn't say when she stayed at AC's house alone but that time period makes the most sense to me. If the kids did meet Chad they wouldn't have known him as their stepfather or even their mom's boyfriend... Unless she introduced him to them as her boyfriend in Sept before Tammy died?? But I don't find that likely. MOO.
There is some info in your post, Gardner, that I am not aware of.... What DO we know about LV's 50-60 days away. You indicate there was a conference. Do we know more about that and what that conference was? And we know that TR actually did stay at her uncles?? I would truly appreciate any summary of that 50-60 day period...I have been at a loss there. Thank you so much.

I don't believe it was just a few hours here and there but a full blown affair facilitated by the conference and meeting opportunities. There was a time when she and Tylee left for two months early in 2019. Some of that time they were at AC's and Tylee mentioned being there alone with the baseball bat. They were also in Hawaii some of that time too so I do believe Chad was likely in Hawaii too at that time. He is also seen putting children's bikes in storage. He must have known about the killing of Charles, the attempt on BB's life and he would definitely know now if he didn't know back in Sep/Oct/Nov. He only had to Google her name also.

I completely agree. No way he did not know. He may have said she has no minor children because he knew and considered TR and CR adults and knew JJ was adopted. But he knew. If he didn't then he definitely knew by 26th November when the FBI came knocking. MOO
Request for clarification: It appears that there is a belief that Chad was in HI in early 2019. Why would we think that? Is there data, that I have missed, that says he travelled a lot, including HI??? Do we know anything at all? He would still have been running his little business with Tammy at that time in Rexburg? TIA.

That would indicate some extreme indoctrination with Lori's beliefs. I doubt Tylee was alive by that point.
I am very sad to agree with you. Also, it makes it easier to get Tylee's Jeep back to Idaho without a fight, if in fact that's where it was taken. As LE told me grey-green rather than the PI's report of just green, I'm thinking this may be the case.

Perhaps he wasn't there till he came back in the morning and found her. The other person who lives there may have witnessed the coughing and vomiting. We don't know the exact circumstances. JMO
I know the other person who was living there at the time. No way this person witnessed her being sick without being as devoted as I hoped Chad would have been. No way. The other family member in the home at the time did not know about this.

FWIW, real estate prices in Utah and Idaho aren't nearly as high as many other places, so comparisons to what you view as a reasonable price may be misleading. Having said that, I'm going to say that a house of that price in those timeframes was probably a bit cramped to be raising 5 kids in.
I understand what you are saying. It is more about the contrast to how they are living now. The property is now valued at 217K, so even out there (ID UT) the increase in housing prices has had an effect. But I also know people who live in Hawaii.... and people who have WANTED to live in Hawaii.... and there was absolutely no way they could afford to live in HI, and they had a lot more equity than it appears the Old Daybills and the New Daybills did/do..

LOL!

Imagine how pissed she was when she found out KW was getting the cool million

This thing is like a badly written Krimi

Hard to believe it is real
And this is the answer to everything, I believe. Lori and Chad's claim of a custody fight is not about JJ and Tylee,. It is about custody of the $$$$$. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rockymountaingirl