Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think MT wrote her list in ENGLISH?
Layout in that document suggests it may have been copied and pasted from another....like an email from MT?
On the document , it says, In ENGLISH: “my grandmother”? If MT provided a list in Spanish, it would have said mi abuela. If I was translating list for Court document, I would have written “her grandmother”.

so what exactly did MT take when she did move out in Oct, if she left all that? Didn’t she use a moving van on the previous move?

Wooden spoons????SMH.

wonder if when she first moved out, she thought it was for legal reasons and that she would be back, so she took her clothing, make up, a chair, a rug, TV, papers, daughter's items, etc. but she thought that she would be returning, so she did not go through items in the common areas of the house. did she know about AC when she moved out? (so weird to me that when LE has one alleged co-conspirator removed, FD has another person moved in in the blink of an eye.)

Here's something I don't think that we've discussed before, that I saw when reviewing the Channel 3 WFSB timeline. Keney Park is located very close to where the Raptor went off camera on Albany Ave.

June 1:
Officers search Keney Park in Hartford after neighbors report foul smell. Nothing found
TIMELINE: Events surrounding New Canaan mom's disappearance

Here's something I don't think that we've discussed before, that I saw when reviewing the Channel 3 WFSB timeline. Keney Park is located very close to where the Raptor went off camera on Albany Ave.

June 1:
Officers search Keney Park in Hartford after neighbors report foul smell. Nothing found

Do you know the Raptor went off camera? That is interesting. There was nothing in the storm drain, either, until there was. Hmmmm.

RTMOPTA (since it's too late to edit):

What if MT knew that there was some evidence still in the house that implicated her, but not Fd? Something she wanted Fd to get rid of, but he would/did not?

Didn't MT willingly move out before the no-contact ban? I thought there were moving vans, even.

Why didn't she take whatever was hers when she moved out with the trucks? If she forgot something, why didn't she ask Fd for it before the no-contact ban, or friends/relatives/her lawyer/the police for it after the no-contact ban?

MT visited 4JC at the end of June, to pick up some of her stuff. This was when NP said that MT was overheard saying she "still loved FD and thought he was not involved in his wife's disappearance." Pattis asks judge if FD can have contact with MT to "thank her for her kind words". MT asks for a no-contact order on 6/25 and it is granted.
Did FD have AC on speed dial at that point?
Jennifer Dulos case: Search ends at trash plant, Pattis accused of violating court order
Jennifer Dulos disappearance: Girlfriend tells Fotis not to contact her

Then in early October it was reported that MT broke up with FD and moved out for good. This is when the moving trucks were reported.

June 1:
Oh wow, I either didn't know about this or forgot!

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure the Raptor disappeared South of Albany, and Keney is North of there.

Do you know the Raptor went off camera? That is interesting. There was nothing in the storm drain, either, until there was. Hmmmm.
It's noted in the AWs that they lose sight of the Raptor for ~12 minutes I believe. It takes a right off Albany, is off camera for a while, then takes a right back into Albany a few blocks down.

The Raptor leaving the CCTV area of Albany between Garden Street and Milford for 7 minutes in mentioned in AW3.
It's noted in the AWs that they lose sight of the Raptor for ~12 minutes I believe. It takes a right off Albany, is off camera for a while, then takes a right back into Albany a few blocks down.

Here is the possible route I posted based on the AW back on thread #36. The Aw states the Raptor is off camera for approximately 7 minutes.

Given the details in AW3, a possible route for FD and MT trip on Albany would have been:

-coming down Albany EB (warrant states enters Albany camera area from the W, which would make sense coming from 4JC):
-Right on Milford (as per AW3);
-Left on Homestead (MOO starts here),
-down Homestead to Garden,
-L on Garden,
-re-enters camera area on Albany at intersection with Garden, where they see him dump one trash bag on camera (warrant states that "bed is now largely empty of bags")

So he must have dumped some bags during his time off camera.

Then on to his U turn at Center St making him now WB on Albany, with one more dump at Green St to get rid of the last bag.

(I am not local to Hartford and just going off the map for this one. Also, does anyone know the CCTV range in the Albany neighborhood? Do they have cameras on Homestead? Where he went is off surveillance area).

MOO.

The Raptor leaving the CCTV area of Albany between Garden Street and Milford for 7 minutes in mentioned in AW3.

Here is the possible route I posted based on the AW back on thread #36. The Aw states the Raptor is off camera for approximately 7 minutes.

Given the details in AW3, a possible route for FD and MT trip on Albany would have been:

-coming down Albany EB (warrant states enters Albany camera area from the W, which would make sense coming from 4JC):
-Right on Milford (as per AW3);
-Left on Homestead (MOO starts here),
-down Homestead to Garden,
-L on Garden,
-re-enters camera area on Albany at intersection with Garden, where they see him dump one trash bag on camera (warrant states that "bed is now largely empty of bags")

So he must have dumped some bags during his time off camera.

Then on to his U turn at Center St making him now WB on Albany, with one more dump at Green St to get rid of the last bag.

(I am not local to Hartford and just going off the map for this one. Also, does anyone know the CCTV range in the Albany neighborhood? Do they have cameras on Homestead? Where he went is off surveillance area).

MOO.
I haven't been in that neighborhood since they installed the cameras (I used to drop a coworker off on Oakland off of Albany), so I'm not sure if they're on Homestead or not, but that's the only reason the Raptor would disappear that I can think of.

Do we all think KM’s hearing next week will be a 60 sec not guilty one, or do you think anything more will come of it?

He’s been locked up for over a month now...with his cellmate.
Does KM blame Fd exclusively, or MT as well in getting him involved with the murder of Jennifer? Maybe he says FD knew he was battling alcohol, and took advantage of him being addicted? Or he makes a plea deal to hand LE MT, and the entire story?

Does KM blame Fd exclusively, or MT as well in getting him involved with the murder of Jennifer? Maybe he says FD knew he was battling alcohol, and took advantage of him being addicted? Or he makes a plea deal to hand LE MT, and the entire story?

How could KM blame anyone but himself for getting entangled? He was in a mutual murder each others’ wives conspiracy with FD ala Strangers on a Train. Except they were both too deluded to understand that in Hitchcock’s movie, the protagonists’ plan to not get caught was contingent on the perps being ......... - that’s right - strangers!

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but I just have to comment on MT's request for the return of her books (approximately 15). Is this the extent of her library? If so, she owns 15 books? Okay...

Coming from a household in which my children and I easily have hundreds, if not over a thousand books (still not enough, never enough books), I'm amused (in a small and shameful way, alas) by this request.

On the other hand, did she take her books when she moved out, but left "approximately 15" for FD to borrow/read in her absence? In the hopes that he would read them - for some calculated purpose, no doubt?

And what are the books? Coffee table books? Cookbooks? The definitive guide to lost cause criminal defense strategies? 101 ways to wear a velvet-ish blazer? Decorating guides for sprucing up the house you're squatting in with fake imported rugs and grey hand towels? Pray, do tell, MT.

MOO

Will Probate or Estate now be able to figure out where the Farber (Loan) not, Gift was funneled to?

As soon as the Court acknowledges and/or appoints a personal representative for FD's estate and probate opened, FD's creditors may begin filing claims against his estate-- and serve a copy of the claim on the person appointed as the personal representative of FD's estate. (After two years from death, creditor claims are barred).

The suit against FD for nonpayment of loan from GF can also continue and if she wins, the court can grant a judgement for the amount owed.

wonder if when she first moved out, she thought it was for legal reasons and that she would be back, so she took her clothing, make up, a chair, a rug, TV, papers, daughter's items, etc. but she thought that she would be returning, so she did not go through items in the common areas of the house. did she know about AC when she moved out? (so weird to me that when LE has one alleged co-conspirator removed, FD has another person moved in in the blink of an eye.)
Possibly. But I don't think she'd move just for legal reasons. Legal things don't seem to matter to MT. Financial + emotional things matter to MT. She must have found out about AC. AC had more money and was an easy replacement for MT. MT had NO money and was simply a siphon - and an accomplice to a crime.

MT had a fleet of moving trucks when she moved out in October. In other words, she moved out twice, so she had LOTs of time to think about it, and in particular on the second time, had plenty of space and help. One might think that was enough time for her to have thought about - and then taken - whatever was left of her own stuff and her daughters. But she would not have as easily taken what was Jennifer's or "from the marriage" while Fd was alive.

It seems to me that she's trying to get rid of evidence that she realized will be a problem - or something stashed away that only she and Fd knew (evidence, money, or drugs?). Or, something valuable of Jennifer's that no one will now protest.

Something Fd didn't let her have before.

It's not a lemon squeezer.

Last edited:
I know a few Greek families very well and have never known them to break plates.
Agreed! Most people know someone who is Greek, and this "ceremony" is, ahem, "foreign" to them. I know (and am related to) some as well.

It's certainly not common in the US, not even much in Greece. And not really for Easter or any other day (unless one is prone to violence, so it seems fun?)

Several cultures have long-expired traditions of breaking glasses during celebrations such as weddings - typically sexist cultures, as it represented breaking the hymen (you're welcome!).

Plate smashing - Wikipedia. Plate smashing is a Greek custom involving the smashing of plates or glasses during celebratory occasions. In popular culture, the practice is most typical of foreigners' stereotypical image of Greece, and while it occurs more rarely today, it continues to be seen on certain occasions, such as weddings, although plaster plates are more likely to be used.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member