Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would follow that if he ‘didn’t realize’ Grace Farm closed early, that he could have packed picnic food and ‘didn’t realize’ there were no picnics allowed. And by then the kids wanted the picnic food, and their favourite items he’d brought along for them, not dinner in a restaurant.
IMO

I wonder if he bought Subway on his way to NC. Could this be the Subway Receipt in the Warrant that was found at 69/71WL? If he did have Subway, he would need a place to eat since No Subway in NC and No outside food at Grace Farms or other food outlets.

IMO.

like I said to all who want to beat me up for saying they were driving each other crazy.my post clearly stated fd pain was self inflicted.You can drive a someone crazy when doing the the right thing as jd was!
Eta she was doing the right thing

JFD’s actions were responses to FD’s behaviors so, in effect, FD was, again, creating his own misery. Whatever he did, he caused it himself. MOO.

I want to know where the poor cat is and if it’s being taken care of properly by someone. The kids knew the cat since it reportedly was FD’s late mother’s cat, and they don’t need one more thing to worry about, not to mention that the cat itself undoubtedly was under stress being in FD’s house with all of that stress.

Agree. The Southbound commute to NC in the am would be bumper to bumper and ditto for the return trip. We also don't know if the truck had A/C or working heat. EE most likely doesn't get paid if he doesn't book the hours so if he was on the side of the road waiting for road service then he wouldn't get paid and Fd wouldn't get Sturbridge completed. It made all the sense in the world to make sure EE had reliable transportation IMO.

MOO

I think a point is being missed with EE and a FORE vehicle.

An Employer would pay an employee the IRS rate for reimbursement of an Employee using his own vehicle to drive all over CT. I am not sure what the current rate per mile is, but it includes an amount that covers more than just fuel. FD would definitely have insisted that EE use a Fore vehicle, to lower Fd’s tax responsibility.

Yes, EE could have kept up with his mileage and claimed it as an unreimbursed employee expense on his own taxes instead of driving a Fore vehicle. However, Fd would have wanted to use the opportunity to claim the use of his own truck by an employee, on the Fore taxes.

In addition, if the expenses of EE using his own truck brought his pay under minimum wage, then Fd would have been Required to Pay EE the IRS rate per mile and it would be more cost effective to provide EE with a Fore vehicle instead.

So yes, EE’s truck may not have been reliable to make the trip to NC 5 days a week, but Fd would have insisted that EE use a Fore vehicle anyway, for Fd’s own benefit.

IMO.

Let’s face it they were driving each other crazy with 50o+ motions in there divorce all the attorney fees and time spent at court and the constant disagreements. Fd was going broke he couldn’t keep up with the Farber money.he snapped weeks before,but he made a conscious, premeditated decision to eliminate the person that was causing his pain.when he was causing his own pain and could not allow himself to believe it was self inflicted!
He was eventually going to snap,He should of chose a nervous breakdown ,paper slippers, and a trip to a mental ward.but he chose the unforgivable act of premeditating and murdering the mother of his children!!!
Burn in ..... fd!!!!

I’m afraid that your post does not in fact clearly state that FD is to blame, although there is no doubt about that given the evidence. “Self-inflicted” is one thing with the action on the person affected; someone “driving” that person (FD) crazy puts the action on the other person. It makes a difference, as these kinds of seemingly innocuous word choices are the tricks of the trade for trolls, and I am very, very, very sure that neither you or anyone else here ever would want to emulate the malicious, sometimes actually paid actions of those referred to as trolls, a word that with its associations with the neon-haired toys of childhood belies the nefarious and time-wasting intents of those who ply that trade. One of those tricks that anyone interested in clarity and justice should be aware of is the sandwiching of seemingly casual or careless disparaging or blaming language related to the actual victim (JFD in case anyone is confused here) between sentences that are in fact supportive of the victim. The sandwiched lines are there to introduce blame onto the victim or doubt about the possible guilt of the accused perpetrator with the outer sentences there as convenient gaslighting structures designed to allow plausible deniability (“What? Of course that’s not what I meant; look at what I said at the end.”). Again, I am quite sure that neither you or anyone else here on WS is acting here as a paid or volunteer troll and even more sure that no one here—a site devoted to justice for the victims and one that expressly states it works against such behaviors—would want to give such an impression accidentally. MOO.

Possibly. But I don't think she'd move just for legal reasons. Legal things don't seem to matter to MT. Financial + emotional things matter to MT. She must have found out about AC. AC had more money and was an easy replacement for MT. MT had NO money and was simply a siphon - and an accomplice to a crime.

MT had a fleet of moving trucks when she moved out in October. In other words, she moved out twice, so she had LOTs of time to think about it, and in particular on the second time, had plenty of space and help. One might think that was enough time for her to have thought about - and then taken - whatever was left of her own stuff and her daughters. But she would not have as easily taken what was Jennifer's or "from the marriage" while Fd was alive.

It seems to me that she's trying to get rid of evidence that she realized will be a problem - or something stashed away that only she and Fd knew (evidence, money, or drugs?). Or, something valuable of Jennifer's that no one will now protest.

Something Fd didn't let her have before.

It's not a lemon squeezer.
Maybe there is one particular item that she’s afraid has trace evidence on and she just added all the other items to simply embed that item in a list of things to throw off suspicion. Like maybe the bath towels were used after showering the day of the cleanup. It’s a big house and maybe she didn’t use the shower that was normally used. Those towels wouldn’t have gotten much subsequent use if in some remote bathroom of the house. Just a random thought.

The truck is freaking old. 2001. Who would do an approximate 3 hours round trip commute in that 5 days a week? IMO.
which begs the question - why would anyone use such a truck to commit a crime of this nature?

How do you know what the last instructions were? MOO. FD said NP would explain the garbage run. That's what was in the suicide note. It doesn't get any more "last instructions" than that. Sounds like last instructions. FD thinks an explanation of the garbage run will vindicate him for posterity. Now NP is left looking like a fool because there is no explanation that will not be laughed out of the "Court of Public Opinion". MOO.
client instructions and the suicide note are two seperate things. KS alluded to what his clients instructions were in his interview.

MOO I think it is very understandable that MT wants to get the artistic photos back. She wouldn't want them to fall into the wrong hands, especially if some of whatever is left at the house might ultimately be auctioned off - imagine who might want to collect these as souvenirs given her notoriety! And depending on the buyer's opinion of her, they could be creatively re-purposed into anything from a dartboard to a blow up doll.

Scratching my head though at many of the other items. Perhaps there are a few other material things of sentimental value that remind her of happier times - but that many?? IMO her ability and interest in making such an extensive list is an interesting reflection on the extent to which she is (or is not) grieving the loss of an actual person, not to mention a person she was supposed to be in love with for the last few years.
Yes, she is grieving a life alright - her own!

I'm sorry, but I just have to comment on MT's request for the return of her books (approximately 15). Is this the extent of her library? If so, she owns 15 books? Okay...

Coming from a household in which my children and I easily have hundreds, if not over a thousand books (still not enough, never enough books), I'm amused (in a small and shameful way, alas) by this request.

On the other hand, did she take her books when she moved out, but left "approximately 15" for FD to borrow/read in her absence? In the hopes that he would read them - for some calculated purpose, no doubt?

And what are the books? Coffee table books? Cookbooks? The definitive guide to lost cause criminal defense strategies? 101 ways to wear a velvet-ish blazer? Decorating guides for sprucing up the house you're squatting in with fake imported rugs and grey hand towels? Pray, do tell, MT.

MOO
I thought they were her daughters books?

I'll just leave this here:

Old Easter tradition on the Greek island of Corfu is a smash

The exact origin of the custom is unclear. According to the municipality, one popular belief is that it originated with the Venetians who ruled Corfu between the 14th and 18th centuries. To mark the new year, the Venetians would throw out their old belongings to make way for new ones in order to make a fresh start to the new year.

The Greeks adopted the custom, introduced clay pots, and moved it to Easter, one of the most important holidays in the Greek religious calendar. There are also Biblical references to the smashing of clay pottery, symbolizing the divine striking down enemies.

more at link for anyone interested

Possibly. But I don't think she'd move just for legal reasons. Legal things don't seem to matter to MT. Financial + emotional things matter to MT. She must have found out about AC. AC had more money and was an easy replacement for MT. MT had NO money and was simply a siphon - and an accomplice to a crime.

MT had a fleet of moving trucks when she moved out in October. In other words, she moved out twice, so she had LOTs of time to think about it, and in particular on the second time, had plenty of space and help. One might think that was enough time for her to have thought about - and then taken - whatever was left of her own stuff and her daughters. But she would not have as easily taken what was Jennifer's or "from the marriage" while Fd was alive.

It seems to me that she's trying to get rid of evidence that she realized will be a problem - or something stashed away that only she and Fd knew (evidence, money, or drugs?). Or, something valuable of Jennifer's that no one will now protest.

Something Fd didn't let her have before.

It's not a lemon squeezer.

Ha,ha! Nice use of the spoiler bar!

I think it’s possible that MT was working on not upsetting Fotis by moving out too much, or going too radio silent, while balancing the advice of her lawyer to separate herself and the cases- the advice to comply with the terms of release. Through Pattis, Fotis was sending barbed love bombs.

When MT moved with vans Pattis and the press did Fotis a solid by publicizing an alleged break up and blaming it on Michelle. Apparently, Fotis’ “best friend” was already in the house- literally- but what good is a friend if you can’t use her to punish your paramour?

It’s possible that MT wants something in particular -not the lemon squeezer- to hide from LE or grab now that Fotis is gone.

But it is also possible that it is easier to remove stuff with Fotis gone because while he was alive, every grey towel she packed was taken as an affront, and his bestie was right there. He was probably lying about the nature of the relationship and making nonverbal threats. He was showing MT he had options.

Fotis took it as an affront to consider separate bathrooms! MT was probably off the murder high and walking on eggshells to not “force” Fotis to Anna.

I don’t see that as a mitigation at all for not helping LE find Jennifer or for any other involvement she may have had in killing her. She was choosing love (the most unhealthy of loves) over the life of an innocent party- the parent of kids her own daughters age. That is unacceptable even if it was a healthy love with a nice man. But it happens Fotis was not nice, and I theorize she was starting to get afraid- for herself in the relationship more than legally. She had to be careful not to anger Fotis.

I think a point is being missed with EE and a FORE vehicle.

An Employer would pay an employee the IRS rate for reimbursement of an Employee using his own vehicle to drive all over CT. I am not sure what the current rate per mile is, but it includes an amount that covers more than just fuel. FD would definitely have insisted that EE use a Fore vehicle, to lower Fd’s tax responsibility.

Yes, EE could have kept up with his mileage and claimed it as an unreimbursed employee expense on his own taxes instead of driving a Fore vehicle. However, Fd would have wanted to use the opportunity to claim the use of his own truck by an employee, on the Fore taxes.

In addition, if the expenses of EE using his own truck brought his pay under minimum wage, then Fd would have been Required to Pay EE the IRS rate per mile and it would be more cost effective to provide EE with a Fore vehicle instead.

So yes, EE’s truck may not have been reliable to make the trip to NC 5 days a week, but Fd would have insisted that EE use a Fore vehicle anyway, for Fd’s own benefit.

IMO.
Excellent point. FD always saving a dime.

He probably owed on the hosting. Unlike People's United Bank, owed millions with no immediate recourse, the hosting service can just turn off the switch.
Anyone else notice? FORE Group website has been suspended.

I tried to access today to take another look at the various completed and available projects, but discovered it suspended.

Any idea who did that?

RTMOPTA (since it's too late to edit):

What if MT knew that there was some evidence still in the house that implicated her, but not Fd? Something she wanted Fd to get rid of, but he would/did not?

Didn't MT willingly move out before the no-contact ban? I thought there were moving vans, even.

Why didn't she take whatever was hers when she moved out with the trucks? If she forgot something, why didn't she ask Fd for it before the no-contact ban, or friends/relatives/her lawyer/the police for it after the no-contact ban?
I thought the no contact ban was in the initial terms and she was already out and then made arrangements to send the van over. There was also a local who had posted and said they actually saw the moving truck(s).

Thank you for keeping the"Who Threw Grandma Dulos Under the SUV" questions visible, @Fitzy ! Some (but not all) burning Qs include:
  1. Why was this unlicensed Greek nanny driving the kids?
  2. Why was the Dolus grandmother, Kleopatra, who Fotis said had had some "accidents," permitted to tell an unlicensed person drive what to do with the car full of children? [DID THAT REALLY HAPPEN?]
  3. Why was there no immediate investigation? Why did it take months for LE to follow up/question FD/nanny after the violent death of Kleopatra, an already frail senior citizen?
  4. What earthly remains did this mother of two have to be distributed?
  5. Who let the dogs out? (Because it's 5pn, and I am already tired... but can manage one "woof, woof!")

There seems to be a pattern with Fd. He seems to have found willing accomplices, often (but not always) female. No matter how much he abused her, JFd would never have joined him in his revenge fantasies. With MT, however, the term blood-lust comes to mind. I bet she didn’t take a lot of persuading. Maybe she even gave him some ideas.
MOO

Maybe there is one particular item that she’s afraid has trace evidence on and she just added all the other items to simply embed that item in a list of things to throw off suspicion. Like maybe the bath towels were used after showering the day of the cleanup. It’s a big house and maybe she didn’t use the shower that was normally used. Those towels wouldn’t have gotten much subsequent use if in some remote bathroom of the house. Just a random thought.
I can't remember, was FD computer confiscated when first arrested? Was he using a computer in his last days? Could the computer still be at the house. Could there be a SD in the house that has financial info on. Did Rena not find it before she needed to leave the house. Perhaps Rena and MT have been communicating. Maybe the lists are bogus just to get back in the house to look for something that FD hid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa