Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, if they did indeed spend a couple hours shopping, where are the parcels when she exits the truck? Was it just a browsing trip? :cool:

Of course she could have gone back out after the video clip ends to fetch her purchases - but I usually carry as much as I can, first trip!

Agree. Also, most stores have surveillance cameras. For the amount of time they were shopping, both LS and Gannon should be on some of the surveillance footage. If only LS is on any store footage, and Gannon stayed in the truck because he was too unwell to go in, why on earth would she be embarking on a 4 hour shopping trip.

" Fast forward, we did a hike on Sunday (cleared), and shopping on Monday ( cleared as well for him getting out of the other side)."

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

Would he need a booster seat? I thought the cut off was 80 lbs.
My 8, 10 and 12 year old do not use a Booster. My 8 year old fights me tooth and nail so I just gave up trying. Gannon is bigger than any of my kids. I highly doubt he’s still in a booster.

and also, my kids have their favorite seat in my SUV

MOO

I keep reading all of the posts indicating that Gannon could be in water. I just wanted to remind everyone of a couple of things. We have very little water in this area. I’m from Texas and grew up on a lake. It was a large recreational lake. When we moved here 6 years ago, we went in search of water and lakes to fish in. Palmer Lake is tiny. It’s what I call a neighborhood pond back in Texas. Also this time of year, ITS COMPLETELY FROZEN OVER. As well as any other body’s of water, they’re frozen. Not sure how much effort it would take for someone to make a large hole in the ice but you also have to think about ice fishermen too that inhabit these “lakes” in the winter. I personally don’t think he’s under water. More probable is that he was pushed from a high cliff while on a hike. I hate typing that btw. This is all moo

I find it very telling LS tried SO hard in her last statement to speak kindly of Gannon, and to speak of him in the present tense. But she always slips up. Truths among her lies.

More past tense: “He told me he was checking to see if the gate was locked because he was the only one with a gate key. It made him proud to be the man of the house while Albert was away.”

It makes* him proud to be the man of the house..

Tut tut, LS.

Also, if they did indeed spend a couple hours shopping, where are the parcels when she exits the truck? Was it just a browsing trip? :cool:
Of course she could have gone back out after the video clip ends to fetch her purchases - but I usually carry as much as I can, first trip!
Excellent question. I can only assume they were in the tailgate as we have seen it has a cover. Maybe from our viewpoint we can’t see them being unloaded.

Would he need a booster seat? I thought the cut off was 80 lbs.
I think maybe the younger sister has one and if it’s already in the car, typically kids will leave it where it lays and sit on the other side. I’m a good foot shorter than my husband and our 6 year old sits behind my seat. In my car his booster is behind the driver side and in my husband’s it’s behind the passenger side because it gives him the most legroom. Maybe there was a booster for the younger sister behind the passenger side in Alberts truck?

I am always taken aback that POI's, named or not, tend to run their mouths and make conflicting statements. I love the quote "it is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt".
Exactly the quote that came to mind yesterday as I read her statement.
Although for me, she did that with the first interview with her back to the camera.

Consider this, though. If TS did back in so that Gannon didn't have to enter the vehicle on the street side, because his booster seat or whatever might be on that side, then why would he suddenly be getting out on the passenger side returning home? My kids have had favorite seats in our cars (even my 25 year old now who is the last one at home) and rarely changes that position. It's muscle memory almost. Maybe my family are just creatures of habit. I don't know.

No, I'm with you, sometimes it happens. My mother is rarely out of the passenger-side seat, and it's primarily custom, because it's not like I or my siblings can't/are forbidden be up front. We just rarely are, unless one of us needs more leg room than the back seat provides, and/or to be closer to a heater or vents, or in a road trip where Dad needed a conversational partner to stay asleep and Mom wanted to nap herself; because the unspoken convention is to assume that Mom and Dad want to say more to each other over the course of the car trip than they generally want to say to any of us. The circumstances keeping us from riding shotgun wouldn't be because Dad hates us/we hated him.

As for backseat positions, I can also come up with a rationale for that; and it's the same rationale behind whatever propels folks to want to sleep on a particular side of a mattress, or how almost everybody winds up favoring one leg to the point where the non-favorite leg is shorter. (Whatever that is, lol. I'm no science maven.)

The problem, to me, w/ a live Gannon is: live children can tell you exactly what happened. Do I think his stepmom deliberately planned out and killed him? No. I think she lost her temper, hurt him, knew he would tell dad and it went on from that. Her stories are too many. Sudden explanation for possible blood in garage, on vehicle, on a path to gate. No bragging of photo of injured foot. No photos sent to Dad when photos sent to dad are the alleged norm. First went to play and disappeared. Now probably went out the side gate to someone who authorities can find. No amber alert, no be on the look out for, says to me this is all not true. If the authorities had a description it would have been released asap to try to get to Gannon while he was still alive. I would be thrilled to be wrong so I'm hopeful that I am.

Agree. Also, most stores have surveillance cameras. For the amount of time they were shopping, both LS and Gannon should be on some of the surveillance footage. If only LS is on any store footage, and Gannon stayed in the truck because he was too unwell to go in, why on earth would she be embarking on a 4 hour shopping trip.

" Fast forward, we did a hike on Sunday (cleared), and shopping on Monday ( cleared as well for him getting out of the other side)."

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance
This has been my thought exactly. Four hours is a looooong shopping trip, any day! And with a “sick” kid? Very unlikely, IMO.

My 8, 10 and 12 year old do not use a Booster. My 8 year old fights me tooth and nail so I just gave up trying. Gannon is bigger than any of my kids. I highly doubt he’s still in a booster.

and also, my kids have their favorite seat in my SUV

MOO

booster was just speculating why he might get in on specific side. It could be habit, packages, or booster for sister. Booster is more of a height thing. In my car kids have favorite seats, but also have to move mitts and books sometimes.

I think Gannon's mother was the first to mention the Sonic movie. I thought maybe she was just attempting to upstage her by making that comment.

I assume she meant she bought the shirt for him before he disappeared. Jmo

I 100% think her goal with the beginning of the statement was to take a jab at LH. MY husband, MY kid who lives with us I BOUGHT THE SHIRT IN HIS CLOSET. He made a flower pot for ME. Me me me!

She just absolutely despises that LH is getting the attention and the sympathy when she feels SHE is the one doing all the good in the world, except for the pesky little fact that Gannon is gone because of HER.

She put herself under the microscope, and continues to do so.

I believe she hurt him, either with too much force or on accident, and had to make him disappear to cover her mistake. She thought somehow she would come out of this looking better-it would draw her and AS closer and they would bond again over the tragedy of a ‘runaway’, and she hates that it got so twisted and didn’t work out that way.

Sadly, I don’t believe, with her personality type, that she will ever ever come clean and tell us where that little boy is...that would be admitting to a flaw. And in her mind, she has none.

moo imo jmo etc

Yeah. My theory has been that an act of abuse got out of hand, and murder was the only way to cover it up.

Today, she all but solidified that in my mind. There was blood, she knew law enforcement likely found it, and now had to come up with a story to explain that all away.

Here’s the problem though. I doubt law enforcement found a great deal of blood, as we know Gannon walked to the car, and never returned.

So we have a decent idea of the basic outline, but that’s not enough to make an arrest, especially for murder.

They’ll get there though, it’s only a matter of when.

Surely LE would have used dogs on the truck and they would have highlighted blood or other smells. I just don't get why she hasn't been arrested, I can only hope LE think she may have hidden / given him to someone and that she may slip up on contacting whoever is holding him.

But the blood in the garage does seems like she is setting up an excuse for LE when they find it and it's just all so sad.
The blood, the lies, the sickness, <mod snip> all just leads me to one sad conclusion.

I pray I'm wrong and this isn't as evil as it seems.
IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members