Found Deceased MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019 #2

Just want to share this with you. I received a Thank You card from Adrienne's family today re: donation to Alpena County Search and Rescue in her honor. I mentioned that I had followed Ada's disappearance in the media and on Websleuths, and I included all of you in my thoughts as I sent a card to the family. Rest in peace, beautiful Adrienne.

Just want to share this with you. I received a Thank You card from Adrienne's family today re: donation to Alpena County Search and Rescue in her honor. I mentioned that I had followed Ada's disappearance in the media and on Websleuths, and I included all of you in my thoughts as I sent a card to the family. Rest in peace, beautiful Adrienne.
Sweet of you, thanks!

Bless your heart, BDE. That's so thoughtful and kind.

Death Of Adrienne Quintal Ruled Accidental

From the article: "According to an update from the Benzie County Sheriff's Office Thursday, the medical examiner determined Quintal died as a result of "combined toxic effects of Methamphetamine and Diazepam" with a contributory cause of "hypothermia and environmental exposure to cold.""

:(

From the article: "According to an update from the Benzie County Sheriff's Office Thursday, the medical examiner determined Quintal died as a result of "combined toxic effects of Methamphetamine and Diazepam" with a contributory cause of "hypothermia and environmental exposure to cold.""

:(
Thank you for posting. This makes me so sad. It helps me to understand though. Poor sweet lady.

The coroner said she had so much in her system that she would have died whether or not she had disappeared into the woods/water. It seems she was hallucinating the entire scenario at the cabin. I can't imagine her self-induced terror.
KIDS- this is why you don't do drugs!!

The coroner said she had so much in her system that she would have died whether or not she had disappeared into the woods/water. It seems she was hallucinating the entire scenario at the cabin. I can't imagine her self-induced terror.
KIDS- this is why you don't do drugs!!

Does that mean if she had stayed put in the cabin and the police had the correct address, she still couldn't have been saved in time?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back