Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why put it in the trash at all? The police had already searched his house...why not just keep it and hide it?

I assume police were making multiple rounds, mostly to talk with anyone they hadn't contacted previously, but to someone who had something to hide, he may have assumed they would be back to search his place or talk to him again. He may not have known LE were searching through trash either. If I had something in my possession belonging to someone I may have murdered, I'd rather have the option of plausible deniability-I didn't put that in the trash! vs. I have no idea how that got in my refrigerator!

Now that you have posted in this thread, you will be able to find it in your profile under “Your News Feed” if I recall correctly. When the thread gets long, moderators will create a new thread and post a link to it, then close the current thread to comments.

There’s also a spot across the top that says “New Posts” so if a thread is pretty active you can usually also find the most recent thread on a topic from there as well.

Otherwise, just reply and/or comment as you desire on the threads and attempt to follow the rules which can sometimes be confusing, but moderators and/or fellow commenters are usually helpful to let you know if you’ve posted something out of bounds.

When you post, there is about a 30 min window to come back and edit your post and after that mods can do it for you. The biggest mistake new people make is bringing info here from Facebook so be cautious of that and you’ll be fine.

Welcome.

I just read a theory I would rather it be the case than anything sinister - could it have been an accident and Faye was hit by his car and he panicked putting her in the boot.
It’s a long shot I know....

If he had a criminal record, that might be his response, but his record only had a few traffic tickets. It seems unlikely that he accidentally hit her with so many neighbors who might come outside, plus other children arriving home from school during that time.
What I wonder is how he didn’t give himself away when the LEO came to search his house IF he was the murderer. I can’t imagine anyone being calm if they had a kidnapped 6 year old hidden in their home - alive or deceased. He sounds special if he did that ... jmo.

The dead man's home, name & age are ALL new to me. A link of where it came from would matter a lot. I cant quite believe anything until "facts" are verified. And I'm hungry for facts! ✌

I think a neighbor reported seeing her mom meet her at the bus on Monday so I'm assuming that was the daily routine. It doesn't seem that far to me. Jmo
It looks very far to me, and letting a 6 year old off on a 4 lane highway, don't know.....someone would have to collect her from/take her to the bus twice a day....

Last edited:
I'm trying to attach the two pictures we have seen so far of CT, those that were posted by MSM. I hope it comes out right. My question is, does anyone think these look like two entirely different people? I know one is from high school and the other one seems to be undated, but looks older than high school. However, it just doesn't look to me like the same person, just older and with changes in hairstyle, weight and so on. To me, the eye color, chin, nose look like different people. Does anyone know more or can clarify?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    33.1 KB · Views: 378
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 339
My own thoughts on this with no details confirmed yet. Again, all MOO- I really feel terrible for doubting her mom. I feel awful that the first responders had to end this case like this and I feel awful that her last moments on Earth weren’t full of joy and happiness. I cannot imagine the anguish her family is feeling and I’m sick that we have to fear for our children while they play outside. I don’t know that I want the gritty details of what happened. IMO we “know” what happened and I’m sickened to think her family will have to deal with the whole world knowing too.

It looks very far to me, and letting a 6 year old off on a 4 lane highway, don't know.....someone would have to collect her from the bus twice a day....
It was stated previously the stop was 30 yards from the bus to her house so I don’t think the bus stop info is correct? I think that’s just the entrance to the neighborhood.

I'm trying to attach the two pictures we have seen so far of CT, those that were posted by MSM. I hope it comes out right. My question is, does anyone think these look like two entirely different people? I know one is from high school and the other one seems to be undated, but looks older than high school. However, it just doesn't look to me like the same person, just older and with changes in hairstyle, weight and so on. To me, the eye color, chin, nose look like different people. Does anyone know more or can clarify?
Wow! How strange. That dark pic must not be a great depiction? I agree though, looks like two totally different people to me.

They caught Cherish’s killer through video, right? I’m sure police have checked Circle K cameras? The mother supposedly was seen in the store, by a neighbor, asking the clerk if he had seen Faye. I’m just wondering if she was lured away by offer of going to get candy at the store and that is why she was found in the woods behind Napa Auto Parts (I’m “assuming” from crime tape that “she” was found in those woods.”)
They did. They had a description of the vehicle and a police officer actually saw him driving right after he disposed of her body.

Yea he really changed like did a 360..

Post # 245 about bus schedule from hotsytotsy on Tuesday :

(there does appear to be school district bus service, my original search must have been wonky)
Page 5 here shows a pickup time at Londonderry Lane heading for Springdale Elementary on a specific bus/route.
Page 6 shows a drop off at Londonderry on a specific bus/route.
JMO MOO
Springdale to Davis Bus Times.pdf
ETA: .pdf file states “Londonberry” with a b, which I believe is a typo

Found Deceased - SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020

I understand what you're saying but attempting to paint these people with that sort of broad brush is dangerous. All humans have the ability to experience emotions (psychopaths notwithstanding), you don't know what was in his mind, you have no idea what he may have been feeling or thinking. Not all killers are monsters. I know that isn't a popular opinion on WS but it's the fact of the matter.

I didn’t say anything about them being monsters, those are your words.

You also apparently missed the TWO ... “IN MY OPINION” designators.

I think the broad brush is in your hands.

The dead man's home, name & age are ALL new to me. A link of where it came from would matter a lot. I cant quite believe anything until "facts" are verified. And I'm hungry for facts! ✌
It's all in the presser, earlier today, linked to many times, probably in the media thread. All of that came from LE and the coroner.

For those speculating about a possible accident, or wondering why they're so sure no one else is involved -- consider what was said, and watch the officer while he said it -- that the two deceased persons are "linked" to each other. That implies that something from one deceased body was found on the other. It's way too early IMHO, please correct me if I'm wrong, to do the usual analysis from what many of us might naturally assume went on here, but it's not too early to make obvious conclusions. I don't want to say it, but there are obvious implications here. Research the Gabby Doolin evidence if your morbid curiosity exceeds your own imagination. Sorry to put that in your heads, but be honest, it was already there. I'm just drawing the lines from what has been said to reduce the scope of speculation a bit.

Nope.... But I thought the same thing. They look like two different people of two different ages.....moo

Now that you have posted in this thread, you will be able to find it in your profile under “Your News Feed” if I recall correctly. When the thread gets long, moderators will create a new thread and post a link to it, then close the current thread to comments.

There’s also a spot across the top that says “New Posts” so if a thread is pretty active you can usually also find the most recent thread on a topic from there as well.

Otherwise, just reply and/or comment as you desire on the threads and attempt to follow the rules which can sometimes be confusing, but moderators and/or fellow commenters are usually helpful to let you know if you’ve posted something out of bounds.

When you post, there is about a 30 min window to come back and edit your post and after that mods can do it for you. The biggest mistake new people make is bringing info here from Facebook so be cautious of that and you’ll be fine.

Welcome.
I think you meant to reply to @Luckykimbo there. @oviedo has been here many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01