Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
The unfortunate part is that “Gannon didn’t get out of that truck at 2:19” is not a fact. (To us, yet)

I believe it is the reality, but we don’t have all of the evidence for that one. I wish that was the ONE thing that LE would release, is a video from a different vantage point so that little pellet of doubt didn’t hang out in my brain.

Beyond that, it’s a FACT that TS has lied multiple times to LE, her family and the public, and that she has the capacity to be abusive and somewhere there’s his fresh blood. Just no getting around that, folks!

Never seen a case quite like this... her ability to twist things and get you to assume by “reading between the lines” is incredible! Very scary person IMO and I can catch glimpses of how she gets people on her side! Fortunately for her, not everyone can see through it which is very unsettling. Moo

Last edited:
The truth never changes. The lie always does. Honest people don’t imply. They just say it.
Snipped.

So true! And sometimes truth is quiet. She doesn't have to publicly explain things the public doesn't even know about - like explain blood in the garage. Yet, she gives us that bit of explanation, leaving people hanging with even more questions. That is not how honest people behave.

Myopinion, based on life-time experience with both liars and honest people and noting the differences. No link.

jmo

I just woke up from a 14 thread pages nap....Yall were "discussing'' "the video" and "if there was blood" then also..... I guess yall have not solved those questions yet ?.... Boring question - Is LE still searching/digging for Gannon/evidence in the same area today as yesterday ?.......Thank you to anyone that knows and replies.... That is all......moo
The only one I can answer is that they are still searching at same location but there has been no MSM to verify that, a local drove by and stated LE was there but was on lunch break.

IMO, this beggars belief.
Someone posted that the stepmom may have put him in a port-o-potty because the she used the phrase "good to go" mulitiple times and that's the name of a port-0-potty company in Colorado. So I'm feeling like I'm solidly on the acceptable speculation spectrum. :cool:

Last edited:
RDs video does appear at first to show that Gannon did not get out of the truck. MOO it is not conclusive. However it is clear from the search area and the poloce effort that it is most likely the case.
MOO sadly though, on its own the RD video is MOO not enough for a no body case.
Yes, I'm wondering what other video evidence LE has that we don't know about.
Have we had any confirmation indicating TS's whereabouts between 4:00 and the time she called 911 at 6:55 that night? What was she doing during those three hours? I'm wondering if she left the house at all during that time. I know AS said that once it got dark they were getting worried because it was not like Gannon to be late.

Did TS say anything about looking for him and if so, did she drive anywhere?

Jmo

Isn’t it just a little interesting that LS would not come out and say, “Gannon felt better, we went shopping, and got home around 2:15, and he left for a friend’s an hour or so later. When he didn’t return, I called LE.” This would have aligned with her report to LE.

Instead, she never mentioned this outing until she got caught on video, and even then, she would not say, “Dang, had a brain lapse, we went shopping and got home around 2:15..., etc.” Instead she latched onto the shadow issue, likely after seeing it discussed online, and suggested that Gannon hopped out of the other side of the vehicle and LE knows this.

The truth never changes. The lie always does. Honest people don’t imply. They just say it.
This why I have such a hard time thinking TS is innocent, even when I’m trying to be as open minded and take in everybody’s opinions as much as possible. Every time that girl opens her mouth (or starts typing) all sorts of stuff starts falling out. But not once has she addressed Monday, and I definitely don’t think it’s because LEO told her not too. She wants to give run downs on the past, other people’s issues, and blame everybody else, pretty much anything and everything she can say, but not anything about what is truly important. Does she owe us anything? Absolutely not. But you would think a person who has a hard time keeping her mouth closed and was innocent, would be doing everything in her power to help find him, not talk about edges of cars, gate keys, random stuff that isn’t going to help finding her stepson (and more stuff I don’t want to say cause I don’t want the mods to have to pull the car over again).
She is playing a game (rather horribly) of look over there, not over here.

edit cause I forgot my MOO

Last edited:
Done arguing about the video. New topic. The most interesting thing I see in this case is how much leverage LS has given to LE. She is easily manipulated and her motivations are incredibly transparent. I know they could get information from her by convincing her they believe she’s a martyr and has done the best she can under extremely challenging circumstances. Maybe they’ve already done this and that’s how they found the latest search location. Maybe LE is behind the online support groups and fund raisers for her.

Yes, I'm wondering what other video evidence LE has that we don't know about.
Have we had any confirmation indicating TS's whereabouts between 4:00 and the time she called 911 at 6:55 that night? What was she doing during those three hours? I'm wondering if she left the house at all during that time. I know AS said that once it got dark they were getting worried because it was not like Gannon to be late.

Did TS say anything about looking for him and if so, did she drive anywhere?

Jmo

Such great questions. The younger sister would get home at 3 something and then there is that time.

Someone posted that the stepmom may have put him in a port-o-potty because the she used the phrase "good to go" mulitiple times and that's the name of a port-0-potty company in Colorado. So I'm feeling like I'm solidly on the accetable speculation spectrum. :cool:
Opinion - I will have great admiration for any LE/searcher who looks down into every pot-o-potty in the Colorado Springs area......moo

Right.

What's apparently being floated as a suggestion is the following:
  • Ignore the fact that LE has told the public that there is nothing to indicate there's a threat to the community, and no signs of abduction.
  • Ignore the fact that TS (mis)led LE into initially characterizing GS as a runaway.
  • Ignore the fact that while we clearly see TS and GS departing their driveway in the neighbor's video, we only see TS get out of the truck.
  • Ignore the fact that TS gave an interview in which she focused entirely on herself as the wronged party and made no pleas to any (non-existent) abductors to return GS to his family.
  • Ignore the fact that TS crafted a statement that transparently bakes in excuses for GS's blood being found in the garage, the vehicle, and at the side of the house.
  • Ignore the fact that the DA spent an hour at the house.
  • Ignore the fact that LE has been searching an area 40 miles away for days.
Ignore all these facts.

Focus instead on what may or may not be a shadow on the neighbor's video on the other side of the truck that afternoon.

Because what may or may not be a shadow on the neighbor's video that afternoon may or may not be a person.

And what may or may not be a shadow, may or may not be a person, who may or may not be Gannon.

Ignore facts.

Focus on a bunch of highly speculative, inconclusive and imaginative leaps, instead.

"Look over here."

NO. I ain't doing that.
And don't forget about the fact that TS mentioned the shadows around the truck soon after Gray Hughes posted a video of it specifically addressing the shadows. Jmo

Just caught up on my reading here and elsewhere, and my mind is pretty made up what happened to Gannon. I can't discuss all of it and stay within TOS, and that is perfectly fine. But have to say I'm sick to my stomach and very angry.

I can relate. I am still hoping against hope that you and I are wrong.

MOO the police build a case for prosecution, they have to take into account any points which can be shown as inconclusive. The video is part of their larger puzzle.
On it's own needs more supporting evidence.
MOO not disputing video shows that he did not return, MOO the trip out was one way, but MOO also video is not 100% conclusive.

I agree.

LE has said the video is one piece to a very large puzzle.

The inference there is that LE has many, many, many other pieces that they've managed to collect.

We, the public, aren't privy to all those other pieces of evidence…but LE has intimated that they have them in hand.

LE sees the picture.

They just want to find Gannon.

He's the missing piece.

JMO.

Someone posted that the stepmom may have put him in a port-o-potty because the she used the phrase "good to go" mulitiple times and that's the name of a port-0-potty company in Colorado.

snipped
I don’t think she has much of a command of the English language. I wouldn’t read much into some of her word choices. Yes, she appears to be intentionally vague, misleading and downright deceptive. But, she’s just trying to cover her a$$. I don’t think she’s leaving us any crafty codes or ciphers. I honestly don’t think she’s intelligent enough.
MOO!

Another good question no one knows the answer to. Maybe out the back door?
The back way out of the house is through sliding glass doors into the back yard which does not appear to have any gate to either side or the back span ( noted through the drone films posted in earlier threads). He would have had to come up along the left side of the house through the front gate he had the only key for which would have put him in view of the neighbor's camera again.

Just drove by the search area. Not good timing - everyone was at the staging area eating lunch. I'm curious what EPCSO says the searcher count is today. It looked like there were maybe half as many cars as were there on Thursday and Friday.

The weather is really helping their efforts the past few days. Snow is melting quickly - there were a couple small patches of bare ground in the search area. Based on footprints in snow, I would say they have searched both sides of 105 from about the middle of the east-west portion of the S-curves to a short distance north of the second curve.

As someone else mentioned, the supposed privacy screen is actually a fence/gate with solid green fabric (looks like that landscape barrier fabric only heavier) between two fence poles. It's between two berms of dirt just north of the second curve. It looks like it's something the landowner did perpendicular across a dirt road to prevent people from driving onto their property at that location.

When I drove by, there was a Douglas County sheriff 's vehicle and a EPCSO vehicle parked there and the two LEOs were standing by the landscape fabric fence as if they were guarding it so it still seems possible that there is something there of significance. Maybe/maybe not. It honestly seems unlikely since nobody was guarding it last night.

Thank you so much for updating us. It's good to have someone so close. I appreciate your drive by descriptions very much.

I’m convinced it was hers. I think this entire thing started with an act of abuse, and by Monday morning (if not earlier) she knew what she was going to do.

I think he didn’t go to school because of what she did to him the night before, which is also the same reason he’s not coming home alive.

She covered up a crime with another crime.
Yep
Imo

MOO the police build a case for prosecution, they have to take into account any points which can be shown as inconclusive. The video is part of their larger puzzle.
On it's own needs more supporting evidence.
MOO not disputing video shows that he did not return, MOO the trip out was one way, but MOO also video is not 100% conclusive.
Just to add it is not conclusive in the format in which we received it.
I believe it is conclusive to those who viewed on a large screen and saw pre and post intervals too in HD .
I doubt they have a reason to lie about what they saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeAM