Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
She can’t claim to not have taken her phone and to have taken selfies upon return with said phone.
That was my first thought too, if she didn’t have her phone but somehow did.

I agree with the poster up-thread who suggested that she didn’t leave the phone to later claim she forgot it, rather, she left it to appear that she was home all that time, never dreaming the neighbor would produce a video of her leaving with Gannon.

This, and the subsequent claim that she took a selfie that’s time stamped for when she was in the truck with Gannon, is a fine example of the stupidity of these kinds of liars. They do damage control piece by piece as the need arises, and they never have a complete story that hangs together and connects the dots in question. That’s why the elements of the story start colliding with each other. They didn’t think through that part. Or the part that they concocted next when the previous part collapsed. She’s not even doing as well as Chris Watts did for a fleeting moment.

Many of us believe the neighbor video as released to the media is not the smoking gun here. It simply means we need additional evidence or official confirmation from LE that LS and GS left at 10:15 that morning and GS was never seen again. This may exist in the audio of the shared videos, in other videos from the neighbor, in other videos from other neighbors, sightings in person, etc..

Our need for this evidence doesn’t mean we don’t believe the media account or that we think the neighbor lied. It doesn’t mean we don’t think LS did something. It doesn’t mean we think he was kidnapped. It means we believe there’s a lot more to the story and perhaps we don’t want to narrow our focus to the four hour window.

My personal perspective would change if LE directly said he was last seen at 10:15 getting into a red truck at this home with LS. They initially posted ‘Last seen last night 01/27/2020 at the *advertiser censored* & Go at Mesa Ridge Parkway. Wearing blue jacket and jeans left home on foot.’ That hasn’t been deleted. They next updated it with ‘Last seen last night 01/27/2020 in his home between 3:15pm-4pm in Lorson Ranch.’

I’m choosing to believe there is evidence way more significant than what we’ve seen in those videos and that’s why LE response was to say they are a piece of the investigation. I also believe it’s important to clue into what was happening in social media during the times LE strongly advised against rumor and speculation and told people to disregard content that didn’t come directly from them.

LE have stated that there was a false report that Gannon was seen at the *advertiser censored* n go and that there was a false release made. The source of that report was the Sm.

I agree with the poster up-thread who suggested that she didn’t leave the phone to later claim she forgot it, rather, she left it to appear that she was home all that time, never dreaming the neighbor would produce a video of her leaving with Gannon.

This, and the subsequent claim that she took a selfie that’s time stamped for when she was in the truck with Gannon, is a fine example of the stupidity of these kinds of liars. They do damage control piece by piece as the need arises, and they never have a complete story that hangs together and connects the dots in question. That’s why the elements of the story start colliding with each other. They didn’t think through that part. Or the part that they concocted next when the previous part collapsed. She’s not even doing as well as Chris Watts did for a fleeting moment.
Do we know she claims to have not had her phone? I’ve been reading every post, but I’m uncertain on this point.

And yes, I love how liars’ lies fall apart when the puzzle pieces they produce don’t quite fit together to make the big picture work. I picture people like this, toward the end, frustratingly attempting to physically shove those ill-fitting pieces in without success.

SM followers: Has TS said anything on a FB ranting or anything similar that's appeared on the internet in the past few days? Please PM me!!!

Who backs their vehicle into the driveway all the time? Why not just walk to the vehicle parked on the street? This really bothers me and I don't know why. There are people that routinely back into spaces...and maybe it's a truck thing? Did the neighbor ever comment that she routinely backs her car into the driveway to load up her kid(s) before leaving?

I watched the neighbor's video several times and I don't see the shadows some people are referring to. Honestly, I can't even tell if it's Gannon getting into the backseat. I'm assuming LE's got better video. If that was Gannon, I can't even make out if he was sluggish or not based on the poor resolution.

Hearing that Dad cried after seeing the video gives me great pause.

I don't know exactly why they do it, but several of our neighbors do it. I know why they don't want their trucks or cars on the street (several have been slammed into, plus, it's considered tacky - although tons of people do that too). It's often the newer big trucks that get backed in.

My daughter says her friends do it so that they can "get away" quickly from where they are and they won't run over anyone when they back out (!) It's true that when a truck is lifted, you can't see what's immediately below the bumper all that well - but backing in doesn't help much. Maybe the length of some of these vehicles means they can't see down the sidewalk so well? I wish I knew!

(I'm going to run outside and do a quick experiment to see if I could see down the sidewalk when backing if I had a longer vehicle...)

Do we know she claims to have not had her phone? I’ve been reading every post, but I’m uncertain on this point.

And yes, I love how liars’ lies fall apart when the puzzle pieces they produce don’t quite fit together to make the big picture work. I picture people like this, toward the end, frustratingly attempting to physically shove those ill-fitting pieces in without success.
No we don't know that she claims not to have the phone. It is speculation, wondering how LE knows to search the spot they are searching. We don't know why LE is there so ideas are being tossed around, like we do on WS.

There has been no new news so conversations are "imo."

jmopinion

LE have stated that there was a false report that Gannon was seen at the *advertiser censored* n go and that there was a false release made. The source of that report was the Sm.

Correct. My point is they have previously updated where he was last seen and they have not provided a revised story that includes info from this video.

Ita; and you put that very well !

Strange when liars cannot understand why LE and the public aren't falling for their fabrications.
Points to an extremely narcissistic worldview, i.e., "I'm always right and everyone else had better believe me ... because I'm always right..."
Circular and self-serving thought patterns.

Such people can be prone to violent rage when confronted by anyone --even an 11 year old child.
Although throw in the need for revenge if a relationship is having issues; and it's fuel to the fire.

Does Colorado Springs have parking bans on streets (have to have cars on driveways) from fall to spring to allow snow plows to clear curb to curb? We have that here in CT. and it is strictly enforced. May be why she put the truck on the driveway and parked it heading out. That way it is easier to go through the snow at the end of the driveway that the snow plow threw back.

Miracles happen. Right now I'm heartbroken. What day is this going on? Barring some unimagined scenario, based on what we know, statements made, I don't see a happy outcome. If there was a shred of concern from SM about GS, AS or L even the grandparents........ I'd have hope. The concern for those SM claims to love does not exist.

That was close to an hour ago. It sounds like from our poster here who drove by that they had increased activity after that?
IMO the only reason LE would finish early is if they've exhausted the search. With snow in the forecast it seems like they'd go as long as they could if they feel the area is still feasible.

Like someone said upthread I also believe our local poster more than msm. :)

Not much info to contribute here today, just watching and waiting like everyone else :oops:

The sun is getting ready to set and we're expecting snow tomorrow night. I hope whatever evidence the searchers were out looking for was collected or new leads came of it. Snow is expected tomorrow night, again on Tuesday night and into Wednesday.

As anxious as I am for news, it pales in comparison to how Gannon's family must feel. I'm grateful for all those who are working so hard to bring Gannon home, and for all of you guys here for providing info, ideas, or just an ear to listen to those of us who are deeply saddened by all of this.

Exactly! Like a baby trying to push the round thing into the triangular hole and just not connecting that it will never happen.

I don’t think she’s made a claim that she didn’t have her phone, but supposedly ‘Gannon‘ searched whether or not a phone that’s turned off could lead to his location. So there’s been discussion about her likely having had concern about her phone giving her up that day.

But if that suspect has their attorney present, will they really allow them to answer that question?
This is exactly why I think they are crossing every T, dotting every I, getting every puzzle piece before they bring her in.

In her Cousin It interview, when she should have been talking about finding Gannon, she spent half the time talking about how mistreated she was and how her constitutional rights were violated (I find that very hard to believe considering its 2020 and even my small tiny *advertiser censored** town how camera and mics in “interrogation rooms”, no way do I believe that her every move in that building was recorded.) From her actions since this has happened, IMO, she’s proved she’s not going to make this easy. I don’t think she will ever admit guilt either. They’re going to need an airtight case. MOO

Oh, thanks. As a newbie, I don't have a lot of well thought-out theories so it's something I can do to contribute. And it's only 10 minutes away. I so want them to find him so the family can move forward through their grief instead of being stuck in limbo.

MOO
Your local input is phenomenal to these cases and your contributions are important - thank you

This is exactly why I think they are crossing every T, dotting every I, getting every puzzle piece before they bring her in.

In her Cousin It interview, when she should have been talking about finding Gannon, she spent half the time talking about how mistreated she was and how her constitutional rights were violated (I find that very hard to believe considering its 2020 and even my small tiny *advertiser censored** town how camera and mics in “interrogation rooms”, no way do I believe that her every move in that building was recorded.) From her actions since this has happened, IMO, she’s proved she’s not going to make this easy. I don’t think she will ever admit guilt either. They’re going to need an airtight case. MOO

Cousin It interview hahahaha thank you for that !

RSBM

In Florida, if she(any defendant) didn't have funds, a public defender would be assigned. I'm familiar with a case where a private attorney was on a rotating list to be assigned such cases, as pro bono hours are required to keep their credentials to continue practicing law.

I'm not sure how such things play out state to state.

(Edited to include any defendant)
Just to clarify pro bono is not required to maintain Florida bar status - you may report your pro bono hours or for local bar associations you can provide a “contribution” to that local bar- I’ve worked over 10 years for many FL attorneys
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member