Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad and Lori Daybell leave Maui, return to Kauai

Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com
the article states that police went to the gate to verify the flight they were on.
Any guess as to the welcome they will be receiving when they land or go to rent another car?

They must have been on HA 249. It landed 19 minutes ago. They would still be in bag claim as I type this.

Well either they got the kind of welcome that @KonaHonu suspected they might or they’re up to something. Perhaps that’s what LE/FBI was hoping for, I don’t know but I hope that it’s bringing LE the results they are hoping for. MOO

I'm hoping they're feeling trapped wherever they go. If so they'll start to make (more) mistakes.

I also wonder how attractive a foreign refuge would be to either of them. We have no evidence that either ever has travelled outside the US. That's a big learning curve on top of all the other stress they're under. Canada would seem the most logical destination for assimilation purposes, but that would take Lori back to the cold weather she so detests. What a shame. :D (Though BC might be acceptable to her in a pinch ... Vancouver perhaps?)

Pure speculation on my part.

One large suitcase, two rollaboards, and a backpack? About what my sister-in-law would take for a few days. Some people just can't pack light.
But I bet your sister wears different changes of clothes...this pair are permanently in the same attire. We now know CD has two tshirts how much room do they take up? MOO

Chad and Lori Daybell board another plane and leave Maui | East Idaho News
IMG_0442-860x659.jpg

My first thought was that college age people are going to be more gullible than those who are older and more experienced. But I also think I've read that Utah has more issues with MLMs and what I've seen described as "affinity fraud" which might be pertinent as well. The culture tends to encourage being more trusting of your friends and neighbors, especially if you know them from church. Rexburg has both the cultural aspects plus the ideal demographic. I can see how it would make for a good target.[/QUOT
I am very curious if they brought back all those big luggages they took to Maui, why go and take so much stuff?
I was hoping we would get some update as to where they WENT when in Maui... why do we not have details of where they went..Do we believe that LE MUST know????

I

t was an awfully quick trip with all their luggage too. Most hotels will store luggage for a few days, especially here. Why drag all the bags around?
MOO- I think they are very getting very paranoid. I think they are taking all of their belongings in case there is another search warrant. I think they are paranoid about their phones being tapped or calls tracked. I wonder if they went there to try to get a phone line that they felt was safe. Again, MOO.

I'm hoping they're feeling trapped wherever they go. If so they'll start to make (more) mistakes.

I also wonder how attractive a foreign refuge would be to either of them. We have no evidence that either ever has travelled outside the US. That's a big learning curve on top of all the other stress they're under. Canada would seem the most logical destination for assimilation purposes, but that would take Lori back to the cold weather she so detests. What a shame. :D (Though BC might be acceptable to her in a pinch ... Vancouver perhaps?)

Pure speculation on my part.
You’re right and yes I can imagine how daunting it must be to attempt a foreign country if you haven’t travelled a lot. They won’t get the welcome they’re hoping for anywhere though as this case has gone international. With SM these days it’s too easy to spread the word. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nursestump