Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have said exactly what I have been thinking, EXACTLY. I have been living in AZ for almost 16 years, and sadly this seems to be more common than it should be with certain LE. MOO.
As far as you know, is anyone putting any pressure on Chandler PD to explain/defend their behavior? Are the local news stations accusing them of incompetence? In Denver, they would be tripping over each other to do a story.

On the Big Island lots of people have shirts the look like the t-shirts the FBI agents wear. The say "FBI" in big letters the "From Big Island" in small print. Wouldn't it be fun to distribute those on Kauai so C&L think they are being followed by FBI everywhere.

A passenger on the plane says the Daybells were kissing and acting "lovey dovey." Per Nate Eaton Twitter.. I want them headed my way in Arizona so I can meet them at the airport! MOO

The flight from Maui to Kaua'i is probably too short for beverage service, and plastic glasses and cutlery do not make the best instruments – but it would be funny if other passengers who were the captive audience for L&C's newlywed PDA had coordinated with one another to clink their glasses pretty much nonstop during the flight. :p

I'm thrilled that these two are gone from Maui.

I've talked to five different people on Maui so far about Lori & Chad, no one had any intel on them or where they were staying. Kept my eyes peeled for them when I was at the Shops at Wailea earlier but didn't see them. I was very tempted to go into some of the boutiques and ask if they'd seen the "murderer couple that's on Maui" but I didn't because people would find just that weird...

It's not really a huge deal here, people are quite indifferent or oblivious about their presence on the island. It's only a big deal to people who follow the case closely, like those of us on Websleuths.

I hope they decided to leave Maui because they received a "cool reception"...whatever that may have entailed.

A small part of me is disappointed I won't get to figure out where they're staying and hang homemade signs nearby. I wanted my signs to read:

"JJ & Tylee are calling out."
and
"Lori, I know what you did."

Anyway, happy they're gone from Maui. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

One thing that I find interesting is that this story really is not big news here. It's been in the newspaper and on news websites but really there are not a lot of people talking about it. But the fact that we are getting so many pictures of their travels means there is some level of awareness.

Just came back here and saw the excitement only to find out 5 minutes later they didn't head out of Hawaii. I was saying "come back to mamma" but obviously they didn't hear me...

These two will never become a virtual reality show like Octomom or Kardashians. EVER. These two need to quit scamming people. Where are JJ & Tylee, idiots?

Last edited:
IMG_0442-860x659.jpg

IMG_0443-preview.jpg

MAUI, Hawaii — Chad and Lori Vallow Daybell are returning to the island of Kauai after arriving in Maui two days ago.

[...]

The couple boarded a plane at the Kahului Airport on Tuesday around 2 p.m. Hawaii time. Several passengers and airport employees tell EastIdahoNews.com they were quiet and kept to themselves. Sources say a police officer came to the gate to verify the Daybells were on the flight after they were observed checking in.

Chad and Lori Daybell board another plane and leave Maui | East Idaho News

BBM. Interesting. I wonder if they have a flag of some sort that calls the authorities every time Lori and Chad board a plane? Maybe they are cleared to travel within the US but LE is keeping close track and making sure no one tries to fake out LE by traveling under Chad and Lori's names? I wonder if this 2 day trip to Maui was our POIs testing the waters to see what would happen when they left Kauai? Is it possible that LE told them something like, "You're free to go, but don't leave the US"? I feel like that's a line from movies, and not something police say in real life, but this case feels less realistic than a movie sometimes; Anything seems possible at this point. o_O:eek: MOO.

MOO.

The flight from Maui to Kaua'i is probably too short for beverage service, and plastic glasses and cutlery do not make the best instruments – but it would be funny if other passengers who were the captive audience for L&C's newlywed PDA had coordinated with one another to clink their glasses pretty much nonstop during the flight. :p
They just give you either a prepackage cup of water or POG. Very short flight so minimal beverage service.

One large suitcase, two rollaboards, and a backpack? About what my sister-in-law would take for a few days. Some people just can't pack light.

Comparing the Hertz photo to today's, I think they have two blue rollaboards and two black backpacks. That big black bag at the Hertz counter had a laptop bag on the handle. Pretty sure that belonged to the person standing next to them.

When I enlarged the second pic (airport walking) I realize it appears she has tatts on her arm - just as previously noted by others in another photo). We know she doesn't have tatts sooo... It's obviously pixels or something camera generated. JMO
It might be henna (not permanent). Apparently quite common on the islands.

Comparing the Hertz photo to today's, I think they have two blue rollaboards and two black backpacks. That big black bag at the Hertz counter had a laptop bag on the handle. Pretty sure that belonged to the person standing next to them.

I guess it could be.

Two rollaboards and two backpacks is really not that much luggage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul