Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe that's what they're carting around in their suitcases...since apparently they only have an outfit or two apiece!
Can you travel around domestically in the US with bags of cash? I know when traveling internationally you have to declare any cash over some amount, maybe $10k? But inside the US, if you have a suitcase full of cash does the TSA care?

I have been thinking these doomsday groups must be having a field day with the coronavirus. What if the doomsday prepper in charge instructed them to go to where the coronavirus is, to help spread it? They are the chosen so they would survive.
Except we have no coronavirus in Hawaii. It is probably too warm here for it to spread. We has two Japanese visitors come down with it as they returned home but the thought is they contracted it in Japan. That said, we have so many visitors from all over the world, it would not surprise me if we did have some cases soon.

Last edited:
Can you travel around domestically in the US with bags of cash? I know when traveling internationally you have to declare any cash over some amount, maybe $10k? But inside the US, if you have a suitcase full of cash does the TSA care?
It is perfectly legal to carry around any amount of cash within the US, including traveling to Hawaii. But if you get caught with it many places will consider that probably cause to be arrested for drug dealing and money laundering. They would need more to convict you though. And then there is the whole situation of civil forfeiture where in some places the cops can just take it because they suspect you of a crime.

Theres a site someone posted, sometime in this case, where you pay 7 something to ping a phone. I was disturbed. Another possibility. Jmo.
I previously linked an article at vice dot com, I'm not sure if that is MSM. The article said Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc sell their phone location services to a 3rd party that works with LE. The 3rd party data company decided to increase revenue by calling "bail bondsmen" and "bounty hunters" as legal law enforcement. They then sold phone location to anyone who claimed to be a bounty hunter for as little as $7.50. Real time information on the phone location to within a hundred feet or so. The thing is, there is no legal requirement for being a bounty hunter or a bail bondsman in much of the US, so essentially anyone could locate any phone for under $8.

I would be happy to link that article back in. What is our definition of MSM?

Since AC and CV are victims does that mean we can't sleuth L because she is a family member of both? The poor woman lost a husband and a brother in short order and now her kids are gone. No wonder she married that poor widower Chad.
Lori and Chad are POI's and I think we all know that sleuthing them is fine.

I know you were just joking though, anyway. :)

I previously linked an article at vice dot com, I'm not sure if that is MSM. The article said Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, etc sell their phone location services to a 3rd party that works with LE. The 3rd party data company decided to increase revenue by calling "bail bondsmen" and "bounty hunters" as legal law enforcement. They then sold phone location to anyone who claimed to be a bounty hunter for as little as $7.50. Real time information on the phone location to within a hundred feet or so. The thing is, there is no legal requirement for being a bounty hunter or a bail bondsman in much of the US, so essentially anyone could locate any phone for under $8.

I would be happy to link that article back in. What is our definition of MSM?

That's the one. I personally don't need a link. Jmo

Not saying you’re wrong, but I live in a heavily mormon area of idaho and have lots of mormon family members and friends too and in my experience lds people aren’t any less likely to divorce or have multiple divorces/fast marriages than anyone else. Just imo
/but that is my point, exactly. And I guess I would feel even less likely. It's just "this stretched-out group" that I am referring

I have been thinking these doomsday groups must be having a field day with the coronavirus. What if the doomsday prepper in charge instructed them to go to where the coronavirus is, to help spread it? They are the chosen so they would survive.

im sure they think it just another sign of end times...

For being a (god and) goddess who cannot taste death, they are sure engaging in a bunch of healthy living (working out? juicing?), why?

If KW could access CV’s email she might have had access to what 20+ phones were doing too.
MOO
If CV only used 3 passwords and she knew what they were, she could have access to a LOT of information. Unfortunately if she shared it with LE that could be a huge problem because she might have obtained it illegally since she hacked into a phone/account that likely technically belonged to Lori as the surviving spouse. That alone could explain the delay as lawyers try to figure out how to use the tainted evidence.

::takes notes:: Haven't gotten my hair done in over a year b/c of lack of $$$.
Do like I did, learn to do it yourself from youtube tutorials! Saves lots of money and so far, I'm much happier with the result than when I went to the salon. As for Lori's hair, I actually think it looks nice, the ash blonde is a good shade on her, but maybe the under color could be lightened a little. However, it could be that the lighting is making it look off; from the body cam video in summer, it looked like the shades were more blended, and that was outdoor lighting.

You could be on to something. I live in Hawaii, on the Big Island. One thing that is extremely difficult to get here is a Medallion Signature Guarantee (google it, too hard to explain. But it is sometimes required for transferring over $50,000 or so between financial institutions, especially investment companies. I would think that it would be easier to do on Maui than Kauai, BUT, Oahu would be a far better bet and closer. But your conjecture seems plausible to me.

Our company use to allow our financial advisors to become licensed to give Medallion Guarantees, we now have to write a letter of instruction and send them in to be verified. So that's something, I recently had to get one and know some credit unions/banks do provide them same day. The president day think does pose a wrench in the thought but it's also a damn good alibi because they would have had enough time to stop at a bank.

Our company use to allow our financial advisors to become licensed to give Medallion Guarantees, we now have to write a letter of instruction and send them in to be verified. So that's something, I recently had to get one and know some credit unions/banks do provide them same day. The president day think does pose a wrench in the thought but it's also a damn good alibi because they would have had enough time to stop at a bank.

I never had any trouble getting one on the mainland but have found it virtually impossible here. The last time I "needed" one I was going to have to fly to Oahu to get it. I called the investment company and explained this to them and eventually they waived the requirement and agreed to accept a notary instead, which is a completely different thing but I was grateful for it anyway.

Most major brokerage firms would have offices in Honolulu. It's possible they went to Maui to meet with a firm with an office there but not Kauai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix