Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just putting this here- Zone of Death (legal) - Wikipedia

The Yellowstone Zone of Death is the name given to the 50 sq mi (129.50 km2) Idaho section of Yellowstone National Park in which, as a result of a purported loophole in the Constitution of the United States, a criminal could theoretically get away with any crime, up to and including murder.[1][2][3][4][5]

Most prepper and antigovernment groups are well aware of this alleged loophole and I'm sure some of LV's family members have theorized about how it might be utilized, but I can't see how it applies here. That area is remote, as in, you can't get to it from any of the official gates or main routes. There's a campground at the very southern edge that's a short hike in from the end of a road that starts in ??Ashton??? ID but it's nowhere near an official gate.

I don't wanna think about what might have happened but if you Google "Colin Scott" from Oregon you might get a clue.

Last edited:
February 21,2020
PICTURED: The moment cult mom Lori Vallow is arrested in Hawaii | Daily Mail Online

I have to post this again..Personally this is the picture I was waiting for...HANDCUFFS
25026030-8029415-image-m-24_1582297770495.jpg

25025676-8029415-image-a-30_1582297864513.jpg

Idaho...Get out the Welcome to Idaho banners and yard signs, reality is coming

Ack, I can't find it and Websleuths is having trouble loading pages. Search the Daily mail articles. Lori's sister is pictured, but not named, so we can't post her name here at this time. The neighbor interview with the local Idaho station is the only other mention of Lori's sister. But since she hasn't been named a POI we can't really say anymore than those few mentions in MSM. You'll have to trust me or do your own research (and DO NOT post the names/info you find here). Lori's instagram is a good place to start. ;):cool::D
Here’s the picture of the family from the article:

Attachments

• E0AC2AC6-EADC-4D62-B7A7-A5C879C9E9E7.jpeg
    E0AC2AC6-EADC-4D62-B7A7-A5C879C9E9E7.jpeg
    83.7 KB · Views: 198
On Dec. 6, 2019, RPD was contacted by (Gibb) and informed that both Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow called Melanie on Nov. 26, 2019, at separate times and asked her to tell police that she had J.V. even though J.V. was not with her,” court documents read. “Melanie informed RPD that she declined Chad’s and Lori’s requests.

Wow !!!!
So...Chad too!

No evidence of children ever leaving the park?

The exit lanes aren't manned and I don't recall ever seeing cameras there. Only inbound. But it's been a couple of years since I was there and I wasn't particularly looking.

I want to know which gate they were seen at. West Yellowstone? Targhee/Teton?

On Dec. 6, 2019, RPD was contacted by (Gibb) and informed that both Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow called Melanie on Nov. 26, 2019, at separate times and asked her to tell police that she had J.V. even though J.V. was not with her,” court documents read. “Melanie informed RPD that she declined Chad’s and Lori’s requests.

Wow !!!!
His charges are adding up too right now!! He'll definitely be charged with some form of obstruction and solicitation of a crime at the very least, but we all know there is much more coming!!!

Most prepper and antigovernment groups are well aware of this loophole and I'm sure some of LV's family members have theorized about how it might be utilized, but I can't see how it applies here. That area is remote, as in, you can't get to it from any of the official gates or main routes. There's a campground at the very southern edge that's a short hike in from the end of a road that starts in ??Ashton??? ID but it's nowhere near an official gate.

I don't wanna think about what might have happened but if you Google "Colin Scott" from Oregon you might get a clue.

Gruesome, but if you wanted to kill someone, effective.

I have never posted in here but have read every post in every thread now. I feel absolutely sick now having read of the Yellowstone visit. Sweet Tylee probably never made it out of Yellowstone and JJ was probably disposed of because he kept asking for his sister. I am literally nauseous. I have had dreams about Tylee, I drive my husband crazy talking about this case. I am still praying that someway, somehow these kids are alive. Being a mom of two myself, I just CANNOT FATHOM GETTING RID OF MY KIDS.

Wow !!!!
Why did it take her 10 days to report to the police that people are asking her to lie about missing children?

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

JJ’S PRESCRIPTION: RPD says detectives found evidence JJ was prescribed Risperidone, tranquilizer to treat irritability caused by autism. 17 pills found. Idaho State Pharm Board said prescription not filled in ID. 11/27 - RPD searches Lori’s storage unit to find her kids’ stuff. Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Attachments

• 20200221_122744.jpg
    20200221_122744.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics