Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t get over how bizarre this part of TS’ statement is. She says that she knows who Gannon left with, despite the narrative that he apparently went to a friend’s house.

Then she talks about someone having sent this person, and alludes to perhaps knowing why.

I just wonder who she is shifting the blame to here. Is she mad at bio mom getting all the attention, and she’s trying to say that she sent someone to kidnap her son?

It’s just so weird. The whole statement is weird. And of course, law enforcement received this information from her, and didn’t put out a description.

Because that happens. Ever.

Last, from day one the Sheriff's office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with.

I explained to them and provided evidence. They had information about G having the key to go out the side gate. Last they have more in-depth details that go along with this pointing to who sent the person or why he may have come.

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

driving myself nuts looking for a statement from SM. Not the first one with the back turned to the camera, but a later one where she made a statement that mentioned some odd named park? I can't possibly search anymore. Is there somewhere I can search media, statements made by people involved? The park name I believe had the word "god" in it? could be so wrong, very sleepy after a long work week! Here for Gannon! Still here for Kyron!

Garden of the Gods? I'm pretty sure it was in that first interview.

Possibly sprinting anywhere he could, out of fear ?
And somehow grabbed the gate and left blood on it ?
There's a reason for there being blood -- in the information TS so helpfully made available.
Maybe she'll do another interview ?
She can't stop adding helpful details that are 'unnecessary' ; at least until more is revealed by LE.

I'm thinking It's a game of cat and mouse! LE is upping the ante with their very calculated moves while making the perp squirm. JMO

driving myself nuts looking for a statement from SM. Not the first one with the back turned to the camera, but a later one where she made a statement that mentioned some odd named park? I can't possibly search anymore. Is there somewhere I can search media, statements made by people involved? The park name I believe had the word "god" in it? could be so wrong, very sleepy after a long work week! Here for Gannon! Still here for Kyron!
The park is the very famous and tourist-laden Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs. She mentioned it in her first interview, the one we call the “Cousin It” because she only showed us her best side (the back). The reporter asks where they went hiking, and TS says, “Garden of the Gods.”

The park is the very famous and tourist-laden Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs. She mentioned it in her first interview, the one we call the “Cousin It” because she only showed us her best side (the back). The reporter asks where they went hiking, and TS says, “Garden of the Gods.”
is there a second interview where she mentions it?

"The van has left but an unmarked investigator’s car is still here. Not in this video but he just carried out something flat in a brown piece of paper."

CMoore News® (Carly Moore) on Twitter

I'm really intrigued with the fact that the crime scene techs were back at the house today.

Wonder if LE's received analysis/results from evidence that was taken from the home earlier, and if those results are now pointing LE to further items of interest.

One things leads to another...

Last edited:
I'm really intrigued with the search that's happening at the house today.

Wonder if LE's received analysis/results from evidence that was taken from the home earlier, and if those results are now pointing LE to further items of interest.

Could be a thing that Albert's tools were missing or had been used? Could be that evidence was nailed into crevice, a weapon or something like that...
Possibly some garden activity had been observed and soil samples or disturbed ground cover needed to be matched to samples already found on the snow-sifting search?
Maybe he kept a secret diary, like some children do and they went back and had a search for that.. I wonder if it was an interior search or a backyard search?

Where she says something about it being really crowded.

I will listen to the first interview, but I think it was a statement she made later.

Could be a thing that Albert's tools were missing or had been used? Could be that evidence was nailed into crevice, a weapon or something like that...
Possibly some garden activity had been observed and soil samples or disturbed ground cover needed to be matched to samples already found on the snow-sifting search?
Maybe he kept a secret diary, like some children do and they went back and had a search for that.. I wonder if it was an interior search or a backyard search?

I mentioned very early on that LS may have been trying to frame AS. We have some new, but not confirmed information about the red truck and the airport. We also have AS's tools srewn about the garage floor causing Gannon to cut his foot, and while we are at it...LS is a vindictive witch towards LH, all kinds of accusations hurled toward BioMom. Hmm. I don't think LS will get away with this and I don't think she's the least bit innocent.

“A lot of things we don’t need to know, cause they’re ya know – the either government or the cops. If they really don’t have any idea at all, cops would be like ‘listen we need the public’s help’ absolutely, but if they got a couple hints or they are just waiting for someone to crack or evidence right, then that’s why they are saying, ‘it’s under investigation,'” explained Dog.

“Leads come in, as you hear, ‘there’s 155 leads and 1 panned out,’ – that’s so true! I used to think ‘they’re lying,’ and I worked on this case 200 leads and finally one came through so, with cops, any investigator, you gotta work every single lead,” said Chapman.

“The internet is not the bible. A picture is worth a thousand words, but even it can be altered. I’m glad we got the internet cause you can find out things – and my investigations are a whole lot different – now, I find ’em a lot quicker, but people have to remember – it’s not the bible,” Dog explained.

“They use that as a tool against the predator so it’s good – very good that we’ve got – i’ve caught so many in the last year by social media,” he said.
Duane “Dog” Chapman finds people for a living: What he says about missing Colorado Springs boy

Thanks for posting this!! Dog lives here in Castle Rock and his son is friends with my daughter as they go to school together. Im glad he gave his opinion - he is an incredibly good and intelligent man.

I'm really intrigued with the fact that the crime scene techs were back at the house today.

Saaaame. And just after media was reporting that they were halting their searches. I think it was @gitana1 who said CSI doesn't just show up for no reason or for runaways. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa