Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t recall a case ever consuming me more than this one. I dream about it nightly only to wake up and realize this sweet boy has yet to make it home to his family. Goodnight all, hoping for peace and comfort for sweet Gannon and all who love him.

I have no clue where to find these images lol I am scrolling through the media links, taking me forever. Does anybody know where I can see this footage or darkened images/pics I keep seeing mentioned? I was able to locate the neighbors vid. only. But it is entirely possible I am just behind?
Go to the last thread #16. Post #1050 by Trocroc9.

Just speculation, but these guys deal with stories all day, every day. We all got a few minutes with this lady via video with her back turned and knew Something was up. What a contrast to the mom and dad’s video. It’s obvious. If people can’t see that, there’s not much you can say. Imagine these guys going in there for a runaway case, and there’s missing carpet and crazy details and stories, nothing adds up. I bet they didn’t get 10 minutes into this one without knowing there was something screwy. Almost EVERYONE knows that feeling, but we explain it away because we don’t want to imagine something so depraved could happen. But they see it every day. Thank God, they are good at it and they see right through it.

I’’m not the most suspicious guy in the world, and it took me about 30 seconds to realize that something was wrong with this picture.
Didnt take long long to recognize narcissistic traits in that interview. Her concern seemed to be only for herself. I'd expect that she is completely unmoved by LH's broken heart and will only help LE if it benefits her own interests, IMO.

I've been gone most of the day. My brother loves to play the devils advocate. A unpopular cause for the sake of argument. Over the years I've enjoy listening him plead his case. Even if it didn't make sense I would listen to him till he was finished. Then it would be my turn to attempt to prove him wrong or make him listen to reason. He's been playing the devil's advocate since his college days.
I realize Hardystew feels strongly that someone hasn't harmed Gannon. I have a question or two to Hardystew.
I hope I quoted a portion of your post correctly. You feel very strongly he's alive, that there are many different layers to a complex situation and the main players went outside the bounds of law despite their, mostly, good intentions.

Would you explain the meaning behind this statement. It's unclear in your post and your reasoning in thinking Gannon is ok. Is it a feeling you have. Or do you know something that only certain people know.

I’m new here. Finally found somewhere to discuss this with other people that are like me, my friends think I’m loosing it, which could be true lol. So as I was reading through these day and night, I want give my opinion and if I’m wrong or misinformed, please correct me.

1. The AS truck situation, even if she did use it, or take it from airport or whatever, I would never believe that the reason he busted out crying, saying “she lied” (TS) would be because she took his truck or used it or whatever the case may be. His son was reported missing, and a few days later he saw a video of her returning home without him. I don’t believe for a single second GS returned home. Also when TS got out of the truck she went straight towards the house, She didn’t check behind her or even look back to see where he was going as most people, esp parents, would do when waiting for a child to get out of the car. I understand he’s 11, I have a 13 year old boy, and the only time I would run in the house without waiting or looking back, would be if I had to pee real bad.

2. from what I understand, the nighttime photos were supposedly when she rented a vehicle and was taking something large out of the garage? I’ve seen the grid of video, it’s at night, around 930-10, you see car lights and a car drive by, I haven’t saw the one where she removed anything large but now thinking about it, I don’t remember the truck being in the drive way. It’s on YouTube somewhere. I know it’s their house but what I watched was nothing specific, I may have missed the moving something large out of the garage. I can try to find it but I don’t know how to post on here yet haha.

3. <modsnip: off limits; not in MSM>

4. I was a pretty active step mom for a few years, if something happened on my time, even from maybe not paying attention, I think I would first be 100% honest in cooperating and giving every bit of info to LE. I would blame myself and I wouldn’t care what the world was saying about me. My only goal would be doing everything I can to find my child, and even on TV I would be very clear I was on my phone for a minute and all of a sudden such and such happened (or whatever) Let me say I pray I’m NEVER in that situation. I couldn’t live. . I would be so distraught at myself and now the fact I’m also unintentionally responsible for it. I would be so filled with grief I would hate myself. The world wouldn’t have to crucify me Bc I would be doing a real good job at it on my own, and TS shows absolute zero concern or care for the actual situation. Being able to build up the emotional energy to combat complete strangers online, wouldn’t even be a thought in my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
First interview of neighbor
Story broke of neighbors video he found showing she and our boy left at 10ish and only she returned at 2ish - media thread
(Note-Looks like Fox31/2 News pulled the surveillance video.)

El Paso County Sheriff’s Office gets new evidence in search for missing 11-year-old boy

Feb 3, 2020

EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. -- One week after an 11-year-old El Paso County boy went missing, authorities received a new piece of evidence to further the investigation into Gannon Stauch’s disappearance.

FOX31 obtained a copy of this evidence that came from a neighbor's surveillance camera. Authorities have asked us not to describe or show it yet because it’s a part of their investigation. To ensure we don’t compromise anything in the search for Stauch, we are honoring the sheriff’s office request.

[..]

A few doors down, neighbor Roderrick Drayton did some investigating on his own.

“I couldn’t sleep so I just stayed up and I started looking through [surveillance footage],” Drayton said, adding, “I looked through on my tablet, then I said, 'Let me look on my TV to be sure.”

Police have asked us not to share what he found yet.

“This is something the investigators are looking into and it would be part of our investigation,” Kirby said.

Drayton took the footage to Stauch’s father, who immediately called detectives.

“He just broke down crying,” Drayton said.

Drayton says detectives were moved by the footage too.

“They said this is the break they needed,” Drayton said.

FOX31 asked the sheriff’s office if they are getting closer to finding answers Monday afternoon.

[..]

FOX31 will share the footage as soon as the sheriff’s office approves.

@Dave F. I think you misunderstood. AS went to the airport first to fly wherever he was going for training. The discussion centred around whether or not he left his truck at the airport or did someone drive him to the airport and bring his vehicle home.
Do you have a link to anything that actually said he went to the airport? Military time spent in wartime simulation is classified as "training duty". IMO

In other missing child cases, some poster or other has always suggested that the child was “hidden” away for their own protection...probably expressed as more of a wish than any real belief...but it comes up all the time There was one recently but not recalling it at the moment...

I have missed half a thread while I was at work. None of the posts show the numbers but I can definitely find it without diverting nice new thread 17 back to 16 lol
Here’s the pic. Caused a bit of drama read the words underneath photo. Nothing to actually see but there is more to these black and whites than any of us can see. I think whatever is embedded in these is what made AS cry. Not the videos we see on Monday. Jmo

Attachments

• 11777FB1-C2D8-41E1-8222-1EEBC65B335A.png
    11777FB1-C2D8-41E1-8222-1EEBC65B335A.png
    406.2 KB · Views: 441
I have missed half a thread while I was at work. None of the posts show the numbers but I can definitely find it without diverting nice new thread 17 back to 16 lol
I’m sorry. I’m still learning and I don’t know another way to tell you. Guess you can go through media thread. You may be talking about a completely different video anyway. I’m sorry. I missed posts all day today. It happens. Good luck.

ETA: I see Trocro9 already gave you the post of the video. Thanks Trocroc9.

Regarding the video that was released by the neighbor, I think there's a lot more video from surrounding homes that we haven't seen, in addition to what has been released. I keep thinking about the stills that were released, those were picked up at night, in the dark... verses the video in daylight hours which was released to the public.

ETA- Not only more footage from the neighbor who supplied the video, but also more footage from other surrounding neighbors.

BBM
This reminds me so much of the reporter asking Police Chief Miles De Young about why PF wasn't at the PC for KB. He very wisely responded, "You'll have to ask him that yourself," or something very close to that. We all know how that ended.

Whenever I feel anxious about this case, I think about how DA May and his team, handled that horrific case and I calm down, as there couldn't be a finer man to guide LE through this case.
I feel the same way, SusiQ.....When I start feeling worried that this case is stalled out or stuck, I remember that Dan May is at the controls. Calms me down immediately.

Total nonsense....I pulled up her page on FB on a whim, while I was viewing the video...days after it first aired (a week at least) I was never expecting anything to come up so easily, of course. There was T with all great clear pictures, personal history and an open friends list. NONSENSE...It takes pushing an icon to temporarily close your page or close your page to those who aren't your friends. If T said that was her concern it's total BS.

? she didn't say it afaik - people are just speculating on her reasons for facing away from the camera
there's a difference between facing away from the camera so that potential witnesses don't recognize her vs. some stranger randomly searching for a FB page - they would have to know her name to search

Here’s the pic. Caused a bit of drama read the words underneath photo. Nothing to actually see but there is more to these black and whites than any of us can see. I think whatever is embedded in these is what made AS cry. Not the videos we see on Monday. Jmo

I am leaning more and more to the video that the news got a hold of is not actually the key to this. I almost feel like that was a warning shot to TS to start talking.

Twitter

"@EPCSheriff
tells me the crime lab is at the home as part of their ongoing investigation. Investigators have told us before they use this method to gather evidence using the “proper meausures.” They willl not share any specific info."

I'm glad to hear that LE continues to properly gather evidence. I wonder what type of evidence they are gathering inside of the home? Especially if the account TS has given is accurate about Gannon leaving the home on his own accord (and possibly with someone).

I understand that not everyone posting in the thread believes TS has any involvement in Gannon's disappearance (and I'm not disgusted by that at all). However, for me- something was going on in that home for LE to continue going back. And, there were only two people inside of that home for much of the day. One has conflicting statements, and the other has been missing since January 27th.

I'm not able to enlarge these photos, could you describe/narrate what appears to be happening in them please?

I was reading about little Evelyn Boswell and was struck by how differently LE is releasing info to the public in that case.
Would love some insight from the experienced sleuths here.
Is it common to not name a suspect until there is enough information to charge them?
I can't recall a case where so few details were released to the public. Is this normal?

I am leaning more and more to the video that the news got a hold of is not actually the key to this. I almost feel like that was a warning shot to TS to start talking.
Yes I started thinking the same thing. I think RD’s camera caught TS doing something on Sunday night (dark images) Approximately between 9:30-11:30 around the garage and a gate. Might have included GS trying to run away from someone because he was petrified. GS might have been hurt and scared. Now that would make a grown man cry. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member