Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for bringing this timeline of events front and center. This game of musical chairs by FD and his co-conspirator(s) with the multiple vehicles not to mention the back and forth cell phone pings of MT and KM before and after the crime point to one thing and one thing only— the direct involvement of both MT and KM. Guaranteed that LE has much much more than we saw in the AWs. KM was arrested at GUNPOINT while fleeing from LE near Tolland CT. MT repeatedly LIED about FD whereabouts the morning of the crime. Etc etc etc.

do we know what (how many?) car(s?) KM has?

Last edited:
@enelram, I agree with you that the early delays in what appears to be getting the search warrants most likely doomed efforts early on to locate the body and things only got harder as time passed IMO.

I am not sure that we will know about the MIRA evidence until trial as I personally can't reconcile the early comment of 'it was worth it (referring to the search)' to the more recent Atty Colangelo statement on Chaz and AJ about 'nothing being found'.

My guess is that LE has a full timeline for Fd and MT and continue to put together their case against KM. The KM AW was clearly a work in progress and Atty Colangelo has said that the investigation is ongoing. We did learn that KM was at 80MS on the evening before the murder. We don't know if he was at the 4Jx party or whether he stayed overnight at either 80MS or 4JX and we don't know if he was seen in New Canaan either on the murder date or before. For that matter we don't have confirmation of a MT timeline either and we don't know where MT daughter and possibly Mama A were on 5/23, 5/24 and 5/25.

We haven't spent much time on the KM connection, in part due to the lack of information but LE has been hard at work and has no doubt pulled apart the life of KM. By virtue of watching KM in action assisting Fd in the Civil case my suspicion is that the folks KM chooses to surround himself with in his personal and professional lives would not necessarily be a roster of upstanding citizens. Nope, my guess is that if the KM client roster were pulled apart and analysed that we would see a good portion of the underbelly of criminal elements in/around the South Windsor/Farmington/Hartford area. Just a hunch based on what we have seen from KM in the past. Who exactly were the KM known associates? LE knows and IMO LE will be pushing them hard. My long suspicion was that KM offered Fd connection to criminal elements that could have easily made a body disappear. I do wonder if KM might sacrifice such individuals in order to save himself a lifetime in prison? IDK.

MOO

KM might have had clients that owed him $, and he might have struck a deal with them, but that would be as unethical as a lawyer could be, so not sure he gets anything out of fessing up to something like that, (speculation) IMO. seems like out of a frying pan straight into the flames of Hades, IMO.

@afitzy commented on Michelle Troconis:

" My suspicion is that when all the evidence is put on the table that we will see that MT is as much a part of the actual planning and execution of the murder of JFd as Fd. That is a bet I would be willing to put some $$$ on! "

Remember folks, you heard it first right here.

Last edited:
Ways Michelle Troconis MAY HAVE Conspired To Commit
MURDER
Add your thoughts to this List:

1) Went out and bought Heavy Duty Trash Bags

2) Agreed to provide FD's alibi morning of 5/24

3) May have been chase vehicle/lookout for FD

4) Discussed execution of JFD with FD

5) Discussed and helped plan for body disposal

6) Supported and co-ordinated w/ KM details
of murder and aftermath

MOO- Add your own thoughts

*Not a fan fan of the way he wrote this. I think he should stick to sports, but here’s some of #3

Michelle Troconis was 42 when she met Fotis Dulos, in 2016. She had been all over the world, worked various jobs, been involved in affairs and breakups, married, divorced, and had a child, yet here she was, in the middle of life, behaving no differently than she might have at 20, sleeping with a married man, a father of five, moving into his house before he was divorced, engaging in the sort of love triangle that invariably ends in disaster...
Fotis and Michelle probably met in a hotel or spa, being habitués of high-end resort life. They looped the same wheel of mountains and beaches, dining rooms, and marble lobbies. It was only a matter of time before the dealer placed the jack of diamonds beside the queen of hearts. A lift line in Colorado, say—Troconis owned an apartment in Vail, according to Crimefeed—at the foot of one of those preposterously named black-diamond runs, Genghis Khan or Dragon’s Teeth...
Michelle Troconis had led a similar, all-over-the-world kind of life, the wayward existence of the wealthy. Though South American—Spanish is her first language; she often uses a translator in court—she was born (in 1974) in Tennessee, according the Daily Mail, while her father, Carlos Troconis, a cardiac surgeon, was in residency at the children’s hospital in Memphis. He later worked in Italy and the Dominican Republic, according to the Daily Mail, but spent most of his career in Venezuela, where Michelle grew up in the 1980s. Her mother, Marisela Arreaza, is a counselor...
What did Michelle Troconis look like in her natural habitat, at a beach hotel or on a ski slope, in a bikini or Moncler snowsuit? It’s hard to get a sense, because these days you only see her on the way to or from court, surrounded by lawyers, reporters, and cops. She looks run-down, put-upon, although, during one court visit, she flashed a smile as she entered a conference room and you got a sense of the kind of fun she must have been for Fotis. She has long dark hair and wide-set, almond eyes, high cheekbones, and a hard, angular face. She looks pampered. She looks like the citizen of that nation that exists everywhere and nowhere, above and beyond all other nations, a republic of the first class and top drawer that exists beyond restriction and border. She looks rich.
She had done some work for Fotis at the Fore Group, fixed up the Web site and so forth. The fact that all this was happening while Jennifer was trying to raise her children only added to and complicated the pain.

The marriage had not been good for a while. There was estrangement, distance between the couple even when they shared a bed. Jennifer knew Fotis had been running around, cheating. His Facebook page was filled with pictures of women, various and sundry, clinging to him, or smiling happily into the smartphone.

Why did it take her so long to ask for a divorce?
Because she’d been afraid of how Fotis would react.
“I know that filing for divorce, and filing this motion will enrage him,” she wrote in divorce documents. “I know he will retaliate by trying to harm me in some way.... During the course of our marriage, he told me about sickening revenge fantasies and plans to cause physical harm to others who have wronged him.”
But there was no way to ignore the affair with Troconis. When Jennifer confronted him in March 2017, Fotis admitted the affair. He said he’d been involved with Troconis for about a year. He said he had real feelings for her...
Divorces feed on their own blood. The worse one is, the worse that’s said in court. The worse that’s said, the worse it gets. It’s a negative-feedback loop, a spiral. For the first few months, the Dulos parents continued to share custody. Fotis got his kids for family dinners and Greek lessons and water-ski practice right up to the moment Jennifer learned that Michelle and her daughter were living in the Farmington house. From that point, the divorce shifted from mildly to historically contentious. “There were,” according to the Stamford Advocate, “more than 300 motions filed by the estranged couple during their contentious divorce battle.… Data shared with Hearst Connecticut Media by the Judicial Branch in July 2019 showed that the Dulos’ divorce case could be among the most litigious of all divorce cases in Connecticut.”

For Jennifer, there was one overriding issue: custody. She did not want her children living in the same house as Michelle Troconis and her daughter, did not want those families mingled. In arguing her case, Jennifer cited Fotis’s “history of controlling, volatile and delusional behavior,” telling the court that she feared for her children’s safety. As the nanny told police, Fotis had tried to run Jennifer over with the car and had chased her through the house. Jennifer said Fotis told her older children that she had hired someone to break his legs. Questioned about this, Fotis corrected his wife, saying that what he actually told the children was that their mother “could have hired someone from the Mafia to break his legs.”
By the end of 2018, Judge Donna Heller of the Connecticut State Superior Court was presiding over the case. Judge Heller appointed a psychologist to monitor the family. Fotis’s visits with his children were observed by a court-appointed counselor, who reported to the judge. There were between 20 and 25 such fishbowl sessions. There is pathos in the picture one gets of Fotis playing basketball with his kids as a social worker takes notes.

Judge Heller established certain redlines, which Fotis promptly crossed. One was about Troconis. She was not allowed to be present during any of Fotis’s visits with his children. Fotis brought Michelle anyway, then told his kids to lie about it. Naturally, Jennifer found out—what’s worse than asking a child to be disloyal to his or her mom?—and Judge Heller restricted Fotis’s visitation rights. According to the Stamford Advocate, “The judge concluded that Fotis Dulos was pressuring his children to lie in order to advance his argument, and that in at least one instance, his actions constituted ‘emotional abuse.’”

In March 2018, the judge awarded Jennifer “sole physical custody of the children and the final word on all decisions involving them,” according to the Hartford Courant. She also ordered Fotis to undergo regular therapy until he “understood the ramifications of the improper requests that he has made of the children to lie on his behalf.”
Fotis became increasingly desperate in these weeks, angry, then paranoid. He believed that Jennifer, her lawyer—a Greenwich attorney named Reuben Midler—and Judge Heller were conspiring against him. He filed a complaint, asking that Judge Heller be removed. He said she was biased against him because he was Greek. When Fotis asked that his children be in Farmington on the weekend of April 28, 2019, to celebrate Greek Easter, Judge Heller said no. According to Jennifer’s lawyer, some 15 members of the Troconis family would be present.

“Then the children will not have Easter,” said Fotis. “That’s great.”

“Your Honor, I am sorry, but why do I always get the raw end of the stick?,” Fotis asked Judge Heller on another occasion. “I really want to see my children. I have spent two percent of the time with them since January. I’m not Charles Manson...”
Murder in Fairfield County – Air Mail

Last edited:
*Not a fan fan of the way he wrote this. I think he should stick to sports, but here’s some of #3

Michelle Troconis was 42 when she met Fotis Dulos, in 2016. She had been all over the world, worked various jobs, been involved in affairs and breakups, married, divorced, and had a child, yet here she was, in the middle of life, behaving no differently than she might have at 20, sleeping with a married man, a father of five, moving into his house before he was divorced, engaging in the sort of love triangle that invariably ends in disaster...
Fotis and Michelle probably met in a hotel or spa, being habitués of high-end resort life. They looped the same wheel of mountains and beaches, dining rooms, and marble lobbies. It was only a matter of time before the dealer placed the jack of diamonds beside the queen of hearts. A lift line in Colorado, say—Troconis owned an apartment in Vail, according to Crimefeed—at the foot of one of those preposterously named black-diamond runs, Genghis Khan or Dragon’s Teeth...
Michelle Troconis had led a similar, all-over-the-world kind of life, the wayward existence of the wealthy. Though South American—Spanish is her first language; she often uses a translator in court—she was born (in 1974) in Tennessee, according the Daily Mail, while her father, Carlos Troconis, a cardiac surgeon, was in residency at the children’s hospital in Memphis. He later worked in Italy and the Dominican Republic, according to the Daily Mail, but spent most of his career in Venezuela, where Michelle grew up in the 1980s. Her mother, Marisela Arreaza, is a counselor...
What did Michelle Troconis look like in her natural habitat, at a beach hotel or on a ski slope, in a bikini or Moncler snowsuit? It’s hard to get a sense, because these days you only see her on the way to or from court, surrounded by lawyers, reporters, and cops. She looks run-down, put-upon, although, during one court visit, she flashed a smile as she entered a conference room and you got a sense of the kind of fun she must have been for Fotis. She has long dark hair and wide-set, almond eyes, high cheekbones, and a hard, angular face. She looks pampered. She looks like the citizen of that nation that exists everywhere and nowhere, above and beyond all other nations, a republic of the first class and top drawer that exists beyond restriction and border. She looks rich.
She had done some work for Fotis at the Fore Group, fixed up the Web site and so forth. The fact that all this was happening while Jennifer was trying to raise her children only added to and complicated the pain.

The marriage had not been good for a while. There was estrangement, distance between the couple even when they shared a bed. Jennifer knew Fotis had been running around, cheating. His Facebook page was filled with pictures of women, various and sundry, clinging to him, or smiling happily into the smartphone.

“I know that filing for divorce, and filing this motion will enrage him,” she wrote in divorce documents. “I know he will retaliate by trying to harm me in some way.... During the course of our marriage, he told me about sickening revenge fantasies and plans to cause physical harm to others who have wronged him.”
But there was no way to ignore the affair with Troconis. When Jennifer confronted him in March 2017, Fotis admitted the affair. He said he’d been involved with Troconis for about a year. He said he had real feelings for her...
Divorces feed on their own blood. The worse one is, the worse that’s said in court. The worse that’s said, the worse it gets. It’s a negative-feedback loop, a spiral. For the first few months, the Dulos parents continued to share custody. Fotis got his kids for family dinners and Greek lessons and water-ski practice right up to the moment Jennifer learned that Michelle and her daughter were living in the Farmington house. From that point, the divorce shifted from mildly to historically contentious. “There were,” according to the Stamford Advocate, “more than 300 motions filed by the estranged couple during their contentious divorce battle.… Data shared with Hearst Connecticut Media by the Judicial Branch in July 2019 showed that the Dulos’ divorce case could be among the most litigious of all divorce cases in Connecticut.”

For Jennifer, there was one overriding issue: custody. She did not want her children living in the same house as Michelle Troconis and her daughter, did not want those families mingled. In arguing her case, Jennifer cited Fotis’s “history of controlling, volatile and delusional behavior,” telling the court that she feared for her children’s safety. As the nanny told police, Fotis had tried to run Jennifer over with the car and had chased her through the house. Jennifer said Fotis told her older children that she had hired someone to break his legs. Questioned about this, Fotis corrected his wife, saying that what he actually told the children was that their mother “could have hired someone from the Mafia to break his legs.”
By the end of 2018, Judge Donna Heller of the Connecticut State Superior Court was presiding over the case. Judge Heller appointed a psychologist to monitor the family. Fotis’s visits with his children were observed by a court-appointed counselor, who reported to the judge. There were between 20 and 25 such fishbowl sessions. There is pathos in the picture one gets of Fotis playing basketball with his kids as a social worker takes notes.

Judge Heller established certain redlines, which Fotis promptly crossed. One was about Troconis. She was not allowed to be present during any of Fotis’s visits with his children. Fotis brought Michelle anyway, then told his kids to lie about it. Naturally, Jennifer found out—what’s worse than asking a child to be disloyal to his or her mom?—and Judge Heller restricted Fotis’s visitation rights. According to the Stamford Advocate, “The judge concluded that Fotis Dulos was pressuring his children to lie in order to advance his argument, and that in at least one instance, his actions constituted ‘emotional abuse.’”

In March 2018, the judge awarded Jennifer “sole physical custody of the children and the final word on all decisions involving them,” according to the Hartford Courant. She also ordered Fotis to undergo regular therapy until he “understood the ramifications of the improper requests that he has made of the children to lie on his behalf.”
Fotis became increasingly desperate in these weeks, angry, then paranoid. He believed that Jennifer, her lawyer—a Greenwich attorney named Reuben Midler—and Judge Heller were conspiring against him. He filed a complaint, asking that Judge Heller be removed. He said she was biased against him because he was Greek. When Fotis asked that his children be in Farmington on the weekend of April 28, 2019, to celebrate Greek Easter, Judge Heller said no. According to Jennifer’s lawyer, some 15 members of the Troconis family would be present.

“Your Honor, I am sorry, but why do I always get the raw end of the stick?,” Fotis asked Judge Heller on another occasion. “I really want to see my children. I have spent two percent of the time with them since January. I’m not Charles Manson...”
Wow. Reading this, all I can think is that FD would have, could have, been a family annihilator. It’s written all over everything here and everything we’ve seen before. His absolute disregard for the rights and feelings of others. His view of his children, and anyone really, as an extension of himself and a means to an end. If he wasn’t going to live, why should his children? We see this attitude in his threat to Jennifer that he would not even acknowledge his youngest daughter if she didn’t get the name he preferred, for instance. In his threat to have nothing to do w/his kids if they weren’t being raised Greek Orthodox.

MT was complicit in FDs abuse of JFd and his family long before she was was complicit in the murder of JFd. MOO

This seems to have some convenient inaccuracies.

Troconis and Fotis were seeing each other in 2015, per Fotis.

Who knows when they met? And why isn't that story told? Possibly because it is earlier than 2015.

Most disturbing is the portrayal of the marriage and divorce as a back and forth feedback spiral. It was abuse. I think we already had the "driving each other crazy," discussion. This article says the same thing, but hides it in stylistic writing.

Abuse is abuse. It is not a "bad marriage." It is not "driving each other crazy," it is not a spiraling feedback loop."

GRRR. This is infuriating.

Last edited:
I don't know what Troconis' age was, but the very first sentence is inaccurate per Fotis statements in court. They were seeing each other in 2015.

Who knows when they met? And why isn't that story told? Possibly because it is earlier than 2015.
Good point, not to mention the source of ‘when they met’ would likely be MT, a known liar. FD has all the indications of the type of serial philander who keeps a lot of women on deck and MT was probably in his orbit, circling him and vice versa, for a while. He appeared very rich, she appeared good to go for anything. Perfect for each other. Well, he wasn’t rich but she was good to go for anything including spousal abuse, child abuse, and murder.

Wow. Reading this, all I can think is that FD would have, could have, been a family annihilator. It’s written all over everything here and everything we’ve seen before. His absolute disregard for the rights and feelings of others. His view of his children, and anyone really, as an extension of himself and a means to an end. If he wasn’t going to live, why should his children? We see this attitude in his threat to Jennifer that he would not even acknowledge his youngest daughter if she didn’t get the name he preferred, for instance. In his threat to have nothing to do w/his kids if they weren’t being raised Greek Orthodox.

MT was complicit in FDs abuse of JFd and his family long before she was was complicit in the murder of JFd. MOO

Agree with you that FD was on the path to being a Family Annihilator.

We just had another F.A. here in my area, second one in a month. Friends and neighbors all claim they didn't see it coming. But in the
court transcripts JFd said over and over that
FD had the earmarks of one. I've wondered if these other wives of F.A. suspected their controlling, authoritative, domineering husbands were capable of wiping out the whole family. There are usually clues if one looks for them.
If there's one positive spin on this whole crime, it's that the children were whisked to safety when they were. It was just a matter of time.

Good point, not to mention the source of ‘when they met’ would likely be MT, a known liar. FD has all the indications of the type of serial philander who keeps a lot of women on deck and MT was probably in his orbit, circling him and vice versa, for a while. He appeared very rich, she appeared good to go for anything. Perfect for each other. Well, he wasn’t rich but she was good to go for anything including spousal abuse, child abuse, and murder.
and to the author of that rubbish article that
sds71 posted, someone should send the author the picture of Michelle Troconis at her first arrest- and ask him if she "looked RICH" ?
Don't think so. She looked like yesterday's lunch soaked in drugs.

Michelle Troconis Booking Photo, June 2019

dulos-1-ht-er-190602_hpEmbed_9_4x3_992.jpg

Last edited:
sds71 posted, someone should send the author the picture of Michelle Troconis at her first arrest- and ask him if she "looked RICH" ?

I think the author was implying that it was MT looking rich that attracted FD to her and if FD knew she was just another poor con artist looking for her next mark
he wouldn’t have given her a second glance.

MURDER

of murder and aftermath

7) Said, Foti you are always saying you’re gonna kill her, so why don’t you actually do it....
(Moo)

Something popped into my head about Michelle Troconis.

People I know who had children with abusive exes (who were not abusive to the point that my friend and/or family court agreed that the children should not see the abusive person) all preferred it when ex was in a relationship.

The exes were putting on a show for his great a parent they were. The parents I knew generally were willing to deal with the misrepresentation of themselves to their exes' new interest on the grounds that "She'll catch on eventually," and "At least he is actually parenting while he pretends he did that all along." The parents I knew thought the situation on balance was better for their kids when exes were involved and showing off their parenting. They just hoped the act lasted through the crucial development years. This is also angering, to put it mildly, that Mr. "what, fatherhood doesn't end at conception?" is suddenly going for father of the year, but in balance, it's better than him continuing to not care.

Also, new girlfriends auditioning for step-mom court the kids as hard as the dad, I have heard. I know parents who feel a combination of anger and relief that the new girlfriend is so fun.

I guess there was no act? Fotis didn't try to pretend he didn't terrify his kids by smashing up skis? Michelle didn't spend hours playing repetitive games of Uno, Connect 4, and Monopoly?

Also, children do connect it (and exploit it) when parents are trying to impress their new friend with their parenting. For that reason, people I know have found their kids like it when their exes are with someone. For instance, I have a friend whose ex (who literally lived in an apartment above a row of stores including one that that sells office supplies) refused to buy poster board and work on a school project during a visit because that was what Mom was sop posed to do with all that child support. Enter new girlfriend, and suddenly, Dads house was the best ever for all kinds of school projects using every item in the freaking store.

It is extremely angering and painful when exes and their new friends pour it on to court the kids. But there is a degree of it that is actually an improvement in behavior. (Of course, it is abusive when it slides to parental alienation or as amazingly far as having the kids lie.) Often, it is ultimately better when exes put on a new face.

I often feel like Michelle is not wrapped too tight. I think her lies and astonishing statements like, "I was not cleaning Jennifer," indicate a creepy disconnect from the seriousness of Jennifer's murder, in which she participated. I am also now thinking that because she is not wrapped too tight, Fotis never put on the super parent act because she didn't need it.

And she never put on the super step parent act because she couldn't. Few adults, but NO kids are impressed with posting pictures of a crotch grab.

Fotis would have loved it if the kids were demanding more Michelle time. AFAIK, the kids had no interest in her. She couldn't be fake super step mom. But that defect was made up by her complete acceptance (lack of getting the inhumanity) of murdering wives.

Something is really wrong with that murderer. And it's not a language problem.

(MOO, and based entirely on my speculation that the kids did not seem to clamor for more Michelle.)

That’s a hard-looking 45, and this was while she could still make her Botox and filler appointments. Her face looking so much older after this picture is 100% IMO due to the fact that Botox trips was not on the list of approved house-arrest trips at that time. I bet we will see her looking more youthful again now that she had her house arrest rules loosened a little.

Excellent thoughts, @enelram . Bristol is, sadly a pit. I wish we knew if she actually hosted/produced there for ESPN, as the now-defunct Snow Time interviewed skiers on slopes in Argentina. As a producer, though, she could very well have reason to be at HQ at times.
I'm still hung up on the phone ping on Birch St., Bristol.
I have a couple new thoughts on this and it involves Michelle Troconis's involvement.

Who's old stomping grounds is right around
Middle St., Birch St., Pine St, ESPM headquarters? That's right, Michelle Troconis.
She would most likely have thought of using or being in this area rather than FD because of her familiarity of this neighborhood.
And again, having lived nearby many years ago, this area is not a place that locals go to
or near UNLESS they go there was a specific purpose. It's an old, rundown semi-industrial
mixed use neighborhood of little old houses,
small factories, public and private dumps and landfills which accept normal waste and toxic materials. Many run down rentals and a few
apartment sites there also. Not what you'd call a good neighborhood.
So I believe this errand into Birch/Middle St. was run by Michelle as an errand for FD.
Because I'm convinced she participated in some of the post mortem handling of the body
due to her dna being on several bags, and because I suspect the body was likely desecrated after death for both disposal and possibly due to joint hatred by both FD and Michelle Troconis. It's very possible, IMO, that Michelle Troconis may have been delivering parts of the body, maybe the severed head and hands, re-wrapped after unwrapping and being
dismembered at 80 MS or DC, and then repackaged in a container like a cooler, driven
to the Middle St. area and disposed of. Either
in a lake or swamp, or a pre-dug grave, or left
as toxic waste at one of the dumps/landfills there.
I believe that we'll eventually read that the phone pings around Birch St. , Bristol was FD's
female crime assistant, Michelle Troconis.
Come on Kent, we need you to come clean.
You know all about this errand, tell LE all you know.

MURDER

of murder and aftermath

Re: #1, I'm guessing FD/FORE Group already had heavy duty trash bags. The boxes probably said "Contractor heavy duty trash bags" and FD kept those boxes by the dozen because he liked that they said "Contractor." It made him feel like he was one.

So, I'd change #1 to: MT gathered together and helped prepare the heavy duty bags, tape, and zip ties in preparation for the murder and helped plan how they would be used to wrap JFD's body;

(7) Located and purchased clear disposable rain ponchos, one with a hood for herself and one without a hood for FD, as well as at least two pairs of black gloves and put into the kill kit;

(8) Located and purchased hunting knife and put into the kill kit (if MT was in New Canaan the morning of 5/24/19, this is the weapon she would carry and use. If she was not there, it may have been the weapon a second person, very close to and trusted by FD, would use. FD would use a crowbar or an ax, because I suspect he would want that "additional distance" from the killing act - a knife would be more "hands on" than he wanted because in his mind, he'd want to believe he could honestly say someone else was more responsible than he for JFD's death - "I know what I did and didn't do");

(9) Participated in scouting area around 69 Welles Lane and Waveny Park and routes between those locations in advance of 5/24/19;

(10) Participated in scouting routes between Farmington to New Canaan in advance with intent to avoid surveillance and areas with regular patrol presence as much as possible;

(11) Participated in scouting areas for disposal of garbage bags full of evidence (incl. storm drain where box of altered plates was left);

(12) Participated in drafting, photocopying, and rehearsing "alibi script," and quoted from it when interviewed by LE;

(13) Participated in attempted cleanup of Toyota Tacoma when it returned to 80 MS;

(14) Participated in cleanup of 80MS to remove evidence that transferred from JFD's body or from items used to kill and/or prepare her body for disposal.

All strictly speculation based on MT's documented behaviors (motive - she wanted FD and all he had for herself and she wanted JFD out of the way; and behavior - repetitive lying to police and adjusting story based on evidence which contradicted it, readiness to volunteer evidence of her own alibi before being asked about her involvement, presence in FD's Raptor when evidence dumped, presence - with rented rig - when Toyota Tacoma dropped at/picked up from car wash for detailing, presence at 80 MS after Toyota Tacoma returned from New Canaan, taking - without being asked to AFAIK -the key from the Toyota Tacoma to deter PG from taking that vehicle home at the end of workday 5/24/19).

MURDER

of murder and aftermath

Forgot a big one - Caught red-handed accompanying FD in evidence disposal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa