Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes- Although we don't know for certain he may/may not have checked the gate on other days, only one day in particular was mentioned in her public statement with Fox Denver. Why do you think this is? Why didn't she mention this was a common daily thing Gannon did when his Dad was away? The fact the information was somewhat random and included seems suspicious to me...... haven't put my finger on why. I can only say that it does.

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

"Saturday Night G was helping me unload in the garage [...] After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house. He told me he was checking to see if the gate was locked [...]." Rsbm

Right? Does he check the gate like that every time his dad is gone for Guards?
Everything she says is so vague and non-committal. It's so she can change or twist it to fit her narrative if necessary.

Yes- Although we don't know for certain he may/may not have checked the gate on other days, only one day in particular was mentioned in her public statement with Fox Denver. Why do you think this is? Why didn't she mention this was a common daily thing Gannon did when his Dad was away? The fact the information was somewhat random and included seems suspicious to me...... haven't put my finger on why. I can only say that it does.

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

"Saturday Night G was helping me unload in the garage [...] After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house. He told me he was checking to see if the gate was locked [...]." Rsbm

Maybe SM was implying GS was capable of freely walking on his own, to imply his foot injury was insignificant and no hindrance.

Another lurker about to post! I’ve been lurking since the start of the Jennifer Farber case. The one thing I learned from that case is we know 1% of what LE does. I understand and respect only things in the MSM can be discussed, but what I don’t understand is why hearsay is allowed. I am in no way trying to be difficult (please be kind!) it’s a genuine question. I assumed, after reading hours of posts, AS had made a statement that TS lied. He did not. We only know what RD said he said. I actually believe it, but I don’t think it should be taken as fact. AS nor LE made public statements with those words. I think they probably said it, but before the video was studied. If I saw that video, I would have cried n thought Liar! But what if then I was shown evidence GS did get out the other side? We don’t know any of this, LE does. Where is TS now? How do we know she and AS are not together? Where is biomom? I do NOT think bio-mom had anything to do with it, but how are there no discussion about people from her life. Statistical fact-very small percentage of young child are in their fathers care, not mothers. What if someone from bio-moms life was out for revenge? I would have thought that would have been discussed. When I first started obsessing over this case, I immediately thought of what led to those young children being in their dads care, that that life I would want to look into. I know this was long and is an unpopular opinion, but hope it can be respected. I respect this site, people n rules greatly.
Not contracting myself- I think it might be TS- just trying to see all possible sides and perhaps a more open dialogue.

I used google street view up and down that street and yes, many of the fences between properties are like this.
I don't find it strange at all. One one side of that fence design is 'pretty'. Back to back, both sides are pretty because the vertical posts are hidden behind each slat plane.

The Heather Elvis case fits your criteria. Interestingly enough, Heather went missing from Horry County, SC in December of 2013. I wonder if LS followed that case being she lived in that area at one point and she acts just like Tammy Moorer who was convicted of kidnapping in that case.
I heavily followed Heather’s case. I wonder the same of several cases LS may have special interest in. I do have to add, nobody acts just like Tammy Moorer. She’s a repulsive dark villainess in her own shameful grotesque category.

Question from reporter and response from the Sheriff’s department.

If the searches are suspended at this time, what is the money going to? Previous searches? Investigations?

CMoore News® (Carly Moore) on Twitter

As we have explained before, this is a fluid investigation and search efforts can start up at any time depending on where the investigation takes us. People have asked if they can donate to search efforts and here is a means on how they can do so.

EPCSheriff on Twitter

Question from reporter and response from the Sheriff’s department.

If the searches are suspended at this time, what is the money going to? Previous searches? Investigations?

CMoore News® (Carly Moore) on Twitter

As we have explained before, this is a fluid investigation and search efforts can start up at any time depending on where the investigation takes us. People have asked if they can donate to search efforts and here is a means on how they can do so.

EPCSheriff on Twitter
Well, where has the investigation taken LE thus far?

I don't find it strange at all. One one side of that fence design is 'pretty'. Back to back, both sides are pretty because the vertical posts are hidden behind each slat plane.

I guess that makes sense. But it only really makes sense to me if the back fence is also a double. Otherwise, I'm not sure how aesthetically pleasing it would be (from the inside) for the front fences to be posts in, side fences posts out (and therefore posts hidden between the double layers) and back fence posts in.

But shared single fences would be problematic because it would have to be decided who would get the "good side" (as well as managing shared maintenance, replacement, etc.) Fences make good neighbors, shared costs don't always.
JMO

Last edited:
Equipment Needed for Crime Scene Investigation
Just a thought, if Gannon accidentally cut his foot, what might forensic evidence look like? However, if he cut his foot running barefoot through the garage while trying to escape, perhaps out and through a locked gate, then what would forensic evidence look like?
I'll bet two cents it would look way different than if he threw up blood. Moo

You took the words out of my mouth!! I am unfortunately thinking about her odd back of the head interview constantly today. As much as I don't want to I am going to listen and take notes for things she said. The gate is driving me batty and might be nothing but was odd IMO.
I think the verbal vomiting regarding the gate is very telling. She first tells us he cut his foot. Then moves on to "G kept going to the side of the house. He told me he was checking to see if the gate was locked".

TS without a doubt in my mind, is providing an explanation first to LE, and later to us, how and why:
  • There may be blood in the house, garage and/or near the gate.
  • There may be video/audio of Gannon in the gate area at a weird time.
  • Gannon's little sister may have seen something TS has to explain away.

Another lurker about to post! I’ve been lurking since the start of the Jennifer Farber case. The one thing I learned from that case is we know 1% of what LE does. I understand and respect only things in the MSM can be discussed, but what I don’t understand is why hearsay is allowed. I am in no way trying to be difficult (please be kind!) it’s a genuine question. I assumed, after reading hours of posts, AS had made a statement that TS lied. He did not. We only know what RD said he said. I actually believe it, but I don’t think it should be taken as fact. AS nor LE made public statements with those words. I think they probably said it, but before the video was studied. If I saw that video, I would have cried n thought Liar! But what if then I was shown evidence GS did get out the other side? We don’t know any of this, LE does. Where is TS now? How do we know she and AS are not together? Where is biomom? I do NOT think bio-mom had anything to do with it, but how are there no discussion about people from her life. Statistical fact-very small percentage of young child are in their fathers care, not mothers. What if someone from bio-moms life was out for revenge? I would have thought that would have been discussed. When I first started obsessing over this case, I immediately thought of what led to those young children being in their dads care, that that life I would want to look into. I know this was long and is an unpopular opinion, but hope it can be respected. I respect this site, people n rules greatly.
Not contracting myself- I think it might be TS- just trying to see all possible sides and perhaps a more open dialogue.
Hello and welcome.
You are right about the comments on the video, It's just hearsay. It was in MSM which is why it's being discussed.
TS may be with AS, We don't know.
I'm not sure why you are asking where Bio mom is? Why does it matter? It matters to LE only and I'm sure she's in touch. I don't understand why there should be discussions about people from her life. There's NOTHING we've heard/read/seen from LE or MSM that would suggest it needs to be discussed. This mom is a victim. I'm sure LE are looking everything.
BM & AS custody agreement is between them. It works for them , nothing to discuss about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frogstronaut