Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these folks just your friends on FB? You said you aren't a member of the other known groups. You may want to become a VI. I don't want you to compromise yourself or your relationships, but you seem to have very good insight into these "third group" folks...
I don't know any of the people involved in the case though. From what I understand I don't qualify as a VI candidate. I have good insight into them because I see FB posts from so many of these people in my feed for years... because I've been in the 2nd type of FB groups with people who are a little more third type oriented. (fanatics)

Can you guys help me out? Sometimes I miss the obvious.

I'm having trouble understanding how BB/MB divorce documents filed by BB in July (w/uncontested divorce being finalized in Oct) could possibly contain allegations that Melani knows where the children are, when (as far as I know) the children were not yet missing.

I can't say exactly why the court documents seems to indicate this. I had not run across it until that particular news cast that referenced it. I imagine there may be ongoing court issues regarding MB and BB beyond just the divorce because of potential custody/child support issues as well as her trespassing charges in Utah, and perhaps other things. MB is someone that could very potentially have that kind of information though how cooperative she's been is a little unclear to me.

Maybe this was the new babysitter. Maybe this is LE hinting that they have lots of electronic evidence? The person who you are eluding to lives in Kansas I think. It may be her. Could be a neighbor. It's hard to tell.
AHH--- Yes.. I had forgotten about the "new" Babysitter for JJ
Good thought !!

Just a question for clarity... I believe I had read that Charles was JJ's great uncle, so I have assumed that Kay and Larry were actually great-grandparents, even though we just refer to them more simply as grandparents.?? Not that critical..but if someone knows exactly, I would appreciate.
Charles is Kay's brother... therefore they are the same generation in the family. Larry and Kay's son is JJ's bio father. So JJ"s bio father is Charles' nephew, thus making Charles a bio great uncle, but legally his father. It's kind of confusing, I know.

But if you actually wanted to hide a body, that seems like a perfect place, doesn't it? Body literally dissolves, so there is no evidence left.

Would be interested to know if they returned to Yellowstone or similar area (with either springs or cliffs) between Tylee's last known date and September 23. I would THINK that if you succeed with one method you would stick with that?
There was maybe the sister (diabetic)
Then husband 3 and Tammy -- all seemed to be 'similar' - but you can only have so many 'natural' deaths.

Since it was a new thread, I just read the intro threads thoroughly again. This is one of the most intriguing cases with its crossed webs. Shanann Watts (Chris Watts), Kelsey Berreth (Patrick Frazee) and Travis Alexander (Jodi Arias) were comparatively straight forward compared to this. Looking for motive still. The closest I can come is that comment on Dateline that LV wanted to save her children from the exposure of the end times which she didn't want "them to go through." I thought maybe Tylee saw more than she let on with the murder of CV, but I'm not so sure now. LV seems like an on and off nutcase, whichever suits her at the moment. Why the seduction of CDaybell? Why the sudden marriage of LV's bro AC that finds him dead weeks later? Why the death of TDaybell? Why the fall of CDaybell from being apparently respected? Why the attempt on Melani's ex's life? (maybe THAT was all about custody, but why the shot fired from dead CV's jeep?) The trail of dead bodies and ruined lives that follow this woman are gobsmacking.
Did AC have life insurance? Did BB have life insurance? Was this a widow conspiracy of some sort ?

It might be cool to see them bubbling, but if you were to fall in, you will dissolve to nothing.
This is exactly what people go to Yellowstone for. There aren't any hot springs that you can bathe in. They are ALL dangerous but beautiful.

Maybe this was the new babysitter. Maybe this is LE hinting that they have lots of electronic evidence? The person who you are eluding to lives in Kansas I think. It may be her. Could be a neighbor. It's hard to tell.
I thought about the babysitter but this is a month later. It could easily be a member of the local congregation just checking in. The women are organized to do just that, though they typically come in pairs.

ETA: it could be almost anyone

Last edited:
Charles is Kay's brother... therefore they are the same generation in the family. Larry and Kay's son is JJ's bio father. So JJ"s bio father is Charles' nephew, thus making Charles a bio great uncle, but legally his father. It's kind of confusing, I know.

It hasn't been clear, but I've gotten the impression that maybe JJ's bio father is not a child of Larry and Kay, but just Kay. My impression was that Kay had a husband or at least a relationship prior to Larry and that guy was JJ's bio dad's father, but I could be wrong. (As far as Larry is concerned, however, JJ is his grandson, which ultimately is what matters here anyway.)

We are not talking about hot springs where you can soak. We are talking about pools of acidic water that would kill someone if that someone went into it, and then completely dissolve the body. Why exactly would tourists populate such areas?
I would also think the Acid Hot Springs are stinky.

i just woke up aus time and clicked the thread and it jumped around 20 pages and a new thread altogether you guys have been busy

time to read i guess, i am guessing also because its a saturday in the united states we're probably not going to see a ton of action today?

If JJ is on camera leaving Yellowstone with Lori and Alex, one would assume if it is clear enough to view JJ in the vehicle, (presumably he would have been in the backseat), it would surely be clear enough to view an adult sized child (Tylee) being in there as well... OR are they are only speculating that they know JJ left with Lori and Alex based upon him being seen by others after that date and up to 9/23??

It's actually a bit more complicated in a way that is unimportant and irrelevant, but here's the upshot: Kay and Charles are the only grandparents these children have. When you think of what you want a grandparent to be, they are it. <3

It was stated in a January 2020 interview with Alex's neighbor in San Tan Valley that the fight between Lori and Alex happened "about a year ago": Mom of missing Idaho kids screamed at her killer brother that he brought disgrace on their family' | Daily Mail Online

So it happened around Jan or Feb 2019. And yes, your impression is correct. That was around the same time period when Lori was MIA to Charles and went off with Tylee to stay with her friend April in Kauai. I have long held the same theory as you about the reason for that arguement. I think that fight between Lori and Alex was either before she left for HI and she was angry at Alex because he didn't want to kill Charles (or maybe he had made an attempt we are not aware of and failed?) OR that fight was just after Lori came back from HI and she was angry at Alex because Charles wasn't dead yet. MOO.

I believe that Lori has a habit of lying about her husbands to her friends and family members in order to gain sympathy and persuade them to do what she wants. We saw this tactic when she told her friend April that Charles had been cheating and had turned mean, almost abusive. April says on Dateline that she didn't really believe it about Charles but she also shared she has her own history of divorce. Lori might have used her friend's own history to her advantage to try to gain sympathy (and probably free room and board with April too). We heard from a former friend of Lori's in the very beginning of this case that at one time years ago Lori threatened to lie and falsely claim that Tylee's dad JR was sexually abusing Tylee: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

Was that possibly a lie she had told Alex to motivate him to attack her ex-husband/Tylee's dad, Joe Ryan with a stun gun in 2007? We don't know what lies she told her family, but I can very well imagine a scenario wherein Lori possibly started claiming that Charles was abusive and told Alex he needed to stand up for her by "taking care of" CV for good. This is all speculation at this point but a scenario such as that would make sense of Lori's purported words to Alex of "you are bringing disgrace on the family" (my paraphrase/not a direct quote). I can't think of any other reason she would have said something like that to Alex at that time. She was either trying to persuade him to do something or was angry that he hadn't yet been persuaded.

MOO.
Total speculation:

I have always thought that AC may have murdered JR (not that it's of any consequence at this point), and that if he did, the infamous argument he had with Lori may have been related to the murder.

Although the autopsy listed something like atherosclerosis as the cause of death, I think somehow it just became easier to say JR died of a heart attack. JR did have heart disease and high blood pressure, but as I understood things, the ME could not administer the specific test that they would typically use in an ER (to confirm that a heart attack has occurred), as it was post mortem (or maybe too long post mortem)

AC clearly hated JR. Not only did he taser JR and threaten to kill him, but he was supposedly still trying to arrange for JR to be harmed even while AC was in prison.

JR's custody battle with Lori over Tylee lasted almost 10 yrs. That's a long time for Lori to brainwash AC into thinking JR was the devil himself. Apparently, after JR's death, Lori never even notified JR's sister (who reportedly had always gotten along fine with Lori). I think JR's sister said she didn't even learn about JR's death until almost 5 wks after it happened (when someone called another Ryan relative about claiming the body).

My theory is that AC committed the crime without first discussing it with Lori, and then later surprised her by admitting the crime (perhaps thinking she'd be pleased, but she instead went ballistic, idk). Again, total speculation. The timing also seemed to fit (JR death in Dec '18, argument in early '19). Jmo

Last edited:
I feel compelled to respectfully say that these statements are not necessarily true and will mislead people on here about Hawaii.

Just like in the mainland states, people can get ordained to perform weddings online. But I would not call them “wedding performers” here in Hawaii, that is somewhat insulting. Many of those performing weddings are local Hawaiians & I don’t think they would feel like they were “performing”.

You don't have to call them "wedding performers" but the state does. I did not mean it to be insulting. Marriage Licenses

I think it's great that many of those are local Hawaiians.

The state of Hawaii, like any state in our 50 state union, are bound by federal laws as well. Even though there are Hawaiian activists that protest certain government things whether they be state or federal, the state still in force as its laws to all Hawaii residents. Even though it does feel like we live in a Third World country sometimes, this is still part of the United States.

Of course the state is bound by federal law. But to say that the state enforces its laws on everyone is very misleading. On the neighbor islands much of what Oahu does is ignored. Even on Oahu, which I suspect is where you are, look at the situation with the Kealohas (husband was former Honolulu police chief and wife was Honolulu city prosecutor). They are both facing serious federal prison time for fraud, drug dealing, and more yet they have never even been charged by the state for anything. No one did anything. Honolulu police helped them commit their crimes. The list could go on and on.

To say that “the Marines” overthrew the Hawaiian government is inaccurate, and it was not a government, it was a monarchy.
A monarchy is a form of government. I guess locking up the Queen and forcing her to sign an abdication or have her supporters summarily executed may not be viewed by you as an overthrow. But the United States Congress disagrees with you. https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/STATUTE-107/pdf/STATUTE-107-Pg1510.pdf

My guess would be hundreds, if not thousands.

They aren't all hot enough to kill, or acidic enough to dissolve remains, though.
Actually.... ;)

The pool Scott died in was only as acidic as a banana (ph5). Most of Yellowstone is basic, but will still dissolve a body (bases are better, even, at dissolving keratins). Partially due to chemistry, but also due to heat and agitation (bubbling, and the raising and lowering of the water levels, which is constant).

MOO

But it's absolutely true that they aren't all hot enough to kill. But if it's boiling.... Pretty good indicator you shouldn't get in. These aren't jetted tubs!

Just a question for clarity... I believe I had read that Charles was JJ's great uncle, so I have assumed that Kay and Larry were actually great-grandparents, even though we just refer to them more simply as grandparents.?? Not that critical..but if someone knows exactly, I would appreciate.
KVW son is father to JJ. KVW is Charles’s sister. Charles adopted JJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jend1184