Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things I want to know:

When was the BMW reported stolen? Before Evelyn was reported missing or not until after and the story started coming out? When did people start to notice when AB driving it? Back in December or much more recently? When do MB and the owner of the car say MB was trying to buy and/or test drive it? Does the owner of the BMW have any neighbors/friends/family that can verify when the owner had possession of the BMW or when/if they started driving a different car? Did the owner of the BMW suddenly obtain a new kid? What is the relationship of MB and AB in relation to the owner of the BMW?

Where does everyone involved live? Together? Separate houses? How long has AB been driving the BMW and are there neighbors or other people who can attest to that? When was the last time anyone saw AB or WM? Have they just been living their best lives around town and suddenly decided to run after EB was reported missing or have they been gone since December?

Did MB have (for lack of a better description) organized, stable daycare for EB like a day care center or in someone’s home where it would be weird and absolutely noticed when EB stopped attending? Or was it just kind of piecemeal, based on whatever family or friends could watch her at the time so it wouldn’t be unusual if any particular babysitters didn’t see her for weeks or months at a time?

Ironically we have no answers to any of what you asked. Even if we have theories or things from the rumor mill they can not really be posted here.

So she just met this guy in November and he characterizes their relationship as on/off but she’s already using his last name?! Yikes!
Just one of the many rat holes one can go down.........is he lying, is she obsessed, when did they really meet, I could go on and on, but have no facts.

So she just met this guy in November and he characterizes their relationship as on/off but she’s already using his last name?! Yikes!
A lot of girls/women tend to do that. It's super cringe but whatever. I wouldn't be too surprised if he wasn't as serious as she was regarding their relationship. It happens and it can go both ways. Sometimes, dudes are super into a girl but she's just... casual. This relationship looks like that, maybe she really liked him and wanted it to work but he wasn't that interested.

A lot of girls/women tend to do that. It's super cringe but whatever. I wouldn't be too surprised if he wasn't as serious as she was regarding their relationship. It happens and it can go both ways. Sometimes, dudes are super into a girl but she's just... casual. This relationship looks like that, maybe she really liked him and wanted it to work but he wasn't that interested.

Without linking to stuff we can't this went a bit deeper than that or he is lying about timeframes and where the relationship was heading. Since she nor he is a POI or suspect it is just two people's private lives.

According to the to the article MB was purchasing the BMW for her mother but there was no purchase agreement, no cash had changed hands and the owner of the vehicle reported it stolen when MB couldn't or wouldn't produce the vehicle.

MB has said that she worked and that someone else (babysitter or family member I guess we don't know all this for sure) would take care of her child. Did MB make enough money for paid childcare or was childcare 'ad hoc' and/or disorganised?

Mmmm.

Can we find any more aspects of this tragedy that make absolutely no sense?

Guesstimating a value for the car of $6,000 or so, I do wonder where this collective group of clowns would have gotten their hands on that much cash? Why would the owner of the vehicle released it with no purchase agreement?

We have seen MB selling items actively online recently but why would it be necessary to purchase a car for her mother at this time?

Did this group of people somehow come into some money and were spreading around the wealth by buying or trying to buy a car?

If so, why steal it?

Good luck to TBI and FBI sorting out this 'hot mess' and the tragedy is that we still don't know where the 15 month old has been now for 2 months?

Are we looking at a private adoption gone wrong and this all happening is part of a crazy coverup?

I am struggling mightily to understand why the individual with the legal responsibility to care for the child is not reflecting on past choices and decisions IN JAIL instead of giving media interviews and chatting extensively online? Has CSP in Court issued a ruling that MB produce her child or face legal consequences? What could the recent court hearing been about where MB didn't seem to be comfortable talking to her Grandmother about it as it seems her Grandmother might be closest to her at this point in time?

MOO
I’m wondering the same thing you are, especially the “private adoption” part of it. Maybe they traded the baby for the car. Honestly, that would probably be the best situation here, imo.

BBM. I've seen nothing to suggest that MB was aware that whomever she left her baby with was going to harm the baby. We have no evidence the baby has been harmed. The mother has not been named a POI or a suspect.

JMO
LE was quite clear at the Presser that nobody has been ruled out as a suspect either and this includes Mom and Grandma.

We only have 3 interviews from people connected with this case...MB, HW and TB. It's might be a fact that these folks said something, but just because they said something does NOT mean that it's true.

For example: many WSers seem to be under the assumption that simply because MB said she left Evelyn in AB's care, doesn't NOT mean that it's true. It simply means that MB said she did. And just because HW said that MB told him that Evelyn had a broken arm, doesn't mean that Evelyn ever did have a broken arm.

I think we are just operating under A LOT of assumptions here when it comes to facts.

I expected a larger turnout at the prayer vigil last night. According to the lady who organized it there were "dozens" in attendance but no one related to EB. I fiquired there would be more attending and some family.

I expected a larger turnout at the prayer vigil last night. According to the lady who organized it there were "dozens" in attendance but no one related to EB. I fiquired there would be more attending and some family.

Was that the one in Kingsport or Bristol ?

Without linking to stuff we can't this went a bit deeper than that or he is lying about timeframes and where the relationship was heading. Since she nor he is a POI or suspect it is just two people's private lives.
Yes, just saying that this type of stuff does happen so neither of them have to be lying about the relationship, you know what I mean? I'm just worried about the baby, not so much about their love life ahah.

People that already know what happened to a missing person don't look for them or pray for their return. Often family members know which family members are a problem and have already distanced themselves some time ago.

According to the to the article MB was purchasing the BMW for her mother but there was no purchase agreement, no cash had changed hands and the owner of the vehicle reported it stolen when MB couldn't or wouldn't produce the vehicle.

MB has said that she worked and that someone else (babysitter or family member I guess we don't know all this for sure) would take care of her child. Did MB make enough money for paid childcare or was childcare 'ad hoc' and/or disorganised?

Mmmm.

Can we find any more aspects of this tragedy that make absolutely no sense?

Guesstimating a value for the car of $6,000 or so, I do wonder where this collective group of clowns would have gotten their hands on that much cash? Why would the owner of the vehicle released it with no purchase agreement?

We have seen MB selling items actively online recently but why would it be necessary to purchase a car for her mother at this time?

Did this group of people somehow come into some money and were spreading around the wealth by buying or trying to buy a car?

If so, why steal it?

Good luck to TBI and FBI sorting out this 'hot mess' and the tragedy is that we still don't know where the 15 month old has been now for 2 months?

Are we looking at a private adoption gone wrong and this all happening is part of a crazy coverup?

I am struggling mightily to understand why the individual with the legal responsibility to care for the child is not reflecting on past choices and decisions IN JAIL instead of giving media interviews and chatting extensively online? Has CSP in Court issued a ruling that MB produce her child or face legal consequences? What could the recent court hearing been about where MB didn't seem to be comfortable talking to her Grandmother about it as it seems her Grandmother might be closest to her at this point in time?

MOO
If the 2018 vehicle had been sold/repossessed and MB and AB were close the 2007 BMW could have been a mode of transportation for both of them to share. With MB working the deal with the Wood's. MB could have currently been "borrowing" the BMW but it became theft when AB and WM left with it. We still don't know if they were living together or apart or where EB lived for that matter.

I would have thought that a broken arm in a child that young would have triggered children's services involvement. I have a friend who's son broke his arm around age 1, and CSB was contacted by the hospital and did an investigation. I don't know that I believe Evelyn had a broken arm.

I'm on the same page. I dont know if I even believe Evelyn ever had a broken arm, and certainly not the story the mom has said about it.

Jmho

If the 2018 vehicle had been sold/repossessed and MB and AB were close the 2007 BMW could have been a mode of transportation for both of them to share. With MB working the deal with the Wood's. MB could have currently been "borrowing" the BMW but it became theft when AB and WM left with it. We still don't know if they were living together or apart or where EB lived for that matter.

So let me get this straight ? MB got rid of a vehicle in February ? Your kid is missing, and you sell a vehicle ? That's not suspicious at all. :eyeroll:

The Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office has not established a account and has not authorized anyone to establish one on its behalf.
We are aware of an account that someone has set up and an inquiry has been made to in reference to it.
Investigators and Special Agents from both the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation continue to pursue leads and information to locate Evelyn Boswell.

Sullivan County, TN Sheriff's Office

Hmmm, it X'd out Gofund Me. Sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member