Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back, even to when I met Chad when we were eleven, I think there were always two Chads. I mostly knew the really nice one, but I think there were always two. I got out my yearbook yesterday, and what he wrote to me our senior year was really creepy, giving me advice on who I should hang out with and what I should be doing with my life, like he was all knowing. I think people just didn't realize how weird the "other" Chad was. MOO
Oh, My! He thought he could tell you who to be friends with? And what to do in the future? Who does that? That is so so creepy. :( I'm sorry that happened to you!

A look at the religious circle surrounding Chad and Lori Daybell | East Idaho News
The 54 min discussion apparently Chad and Lori had With the PAP people, in this article's snippet pic from the forum, that convinced them of their mutual innocence and vindication may have been better spent giving that same info to the LE or FBI. Imho call me crazy but there is a reason why that didn't happen no one in law enforcement would be crazy enough to believe their story.
It's amazing how they depict grandma Kay as being So crazy that this entire "custody" scenario had to happen, yet they have never once let anyone including authorities in on this inside information..... how convenient. We're also, all aware that all of what they think is normal behavior is shocking to anyone else..... but apparently according to this article "we just aren't ready to receive this information" right now!! Talk about gaslighting!!!
All MOO

I know law enforcement must be checking Yellowstone cliffs. My own son, who is an adult got lost for 3 hours trying to find our camping site in another park. Was Lori a hiking fan? Why did she go with Tylee?

True. Alex was raised in same atmosphere as Lori... So maybe there's something about the C family that would make for great psych evaluation. I'm certainly not suggesting there's a mental "excuse" (imo there is not!), but I'd love a peek behind this family veil.
Who raised Melani after her mother's death?
and i cant find it now but yeah, CD's parents and kids too. NO IM NOT SLEUTHING WHERE IM NOT ALLOWED but, maybe some of these questions will be answered on Thurs...
Apparently JJ's and Tylee's family members will be on Dr Phil's show this Thursday:

Dr. Phil - This week on the show (2020-02-22 to 2020-02-28)

Wow, LV was said to have made a few statements about not wanting kids according to CV etc.. but this below is " not my problem, someone elses". It might be assumed or understood that Lori may not have been caring for JJ, meds and all ie.. she didn't say she was his mother etc... just that he was her nieces .., it has been said that Tylee was staying for JJ somewhere in another thread, perhaps she was doing a lot of the care and that is why she remained with her mom , for JJ.

"Neighbors said Vallow didn’t inform them about JJ Vallow being autistic and she told at least two neighbors he was her “niece’s drug baby,” after they confronted her about his behavior and lack of adult supervision when he played outside with other children."

I agree about Lori and Kay. I DO think much of that started as revenge. But I think Lori got in over her head with the revenge. When she found out she wasn't getting the money, other plans had to be formed. Not letting anyone know where they moved, and stifling JJs communication with them...well... sometimes (but not consistent) I believe she was setting up for bargaining. JJ for some money. But when Tylee and JJ were appearing to know too much, and JJ being unable for her to handle...the horrible plans went to getting rid of them.
this makes all kinds of sad sense:(

Could we get some lay language on this one. IF the offense is punishable by death or life, WHAT CAN Hawaii do?
Is there any case that Hawaii could ARREST with no bond?
I am assuming HI and ID are strategically working all the possible angles...but not clear to me what they might be.
The charges do not include murder or anything that would be punishable by death. Once they get her back to Idaho, they may add those type of charges.

Agree JR and sister Annie were not close. Annie says she tried to stay friendly with Lori and Tylee, visiting Lori the month after JRs death. This is when she heard the infamous "it would be better to put her kids in the car and go over the side of a cliff" quote and decided her relationship with Lori was over. I don't think we can blame Annie for not having a better relationship to Tylee, she was pushed away. MOO.
Timeline of Events Around the Disappearance of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow - Annielytics.com
this quote horrified me because instantly recalled the Hart family disaster, ive been wondering if it was a direct reference

You can't shout that loud enough. I posted it to the Media Timeline.

LE needs to haul Mr. Parrett in for questioning ASAP. He claims direct knowledge. This is such a nightmare. This is like reading something from the Southern Poverty Law Center. It all just freaks me out. Oh and rest easy, Chad's writing a book about this "drama".
I agree that Absolutely this guy is an ongoing witness.

Hey Everyone,

Websleuths is in a bind. The server bill needs to be paid tomorrow. Because the ad revenue was so low in January we don't have the money to make the bills this month. The server is one bill and it is due the soonest.

If you can donate CLICK THIS LINK and it will take you to PayPal.

I want to stress, DO NOT DONATE if you cannot afford it. I know many members are on very strict budgets and I do not want anyone to feel obligated in any way.

Thank you very much.

Tricia
TO DONATE TO WEBSLEUTHS CLICK THIS LINK

Last edited by a moderator:
February 23,2020

Edit **Worth watching! MOO

The article posted above that also has this video ( A look at the religious circle surrounding Chad and Lori Daybell | East Idaho News ) starts with a pretty decent summary of the video, but also has a bunch more reading that goes well beyond what the video has based on their discussions with others. I don't think there is anything vastly new for those who have been following on WS, but still worth reading, IMO, for subtlies and also, at least for me, hearing the same thing from an additional source drives it home and gives it more weight. MOO

Wow :eek: Read the article and just watching the video. I’m amazed how many relationships are breaking up as a result. I really hope a lot more arrests follow. I’ve got a feeling a lot more is going to come out yet, it’s going to get a lot worse before it gets better. MOO

If anyone is reading this website and are a part of these groups. Please talk to friends and family who are not a part of it, talk to a counsellor and LE. Please get help and get away from them. JMO

Why hire a babysitter in the first place? When was this babysitter first hired? Was Tylee gone by then? I'm sure Tylee did a lot of the babysitting of JJ...
THAT;s the point...Tylee was missing, and apparently neighbors had been complaining about JJ's behavior. She didn't want to be bothered with watching him...too much else to do, I guess.

I'm watching the doc, this is so loony... WTF casting demons from computers?! Tent cities?!
Yes it's pretty out there for sure! And I hear enough of it on a regular basis... I just don't buy into that business. That poor woman's trauma in her past probably made her unable to see what was really going on around her. I don't fault her at all for the culture she was submerged in. I'm really glad she's reaching out and getting help and working on healing from it all.

Yes it's pretty out there for sure! And I hear enough of it on a regular basis... I just don't buy into that business. That poor woman's trauma in her past probably made her unable to see what was really going on around her. I don't fault her at all for the culture she was submerged in. I'm really glad she's reaching out and getting help and working on healing from it all.
It seems to me like they’re targeting those that are unhappy, had trauma, or susceptible to their beliefs and probably have well paid jobs into the mix. It’s awful. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph