Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
A look at the religious circle surrounding Chad and Lori Daybell | East Idaho News

Vindcated01.jpg

Vindcated02.jpg

Yes it's pretty out there for sure! And I hear enough of it on a regular basis... I just don't buy into that business. That poor woman's trauma in her past probably made her unable to see what was really going on around her. I don't fault her at all for the culture she was submerged in. I'm really glad she's reaching out and getting help and working on healing from it all.

Yes. She was vulnerable.

WOW thank you for taking the time to post all of it, LHS, its extremely well written, you thoroughly cover the end-times prophecy /prepper thing in a way that is simple, fair, and without the broad brush often used by ppl who find the whole thing utterly alien to their perspectives. as an exvangelical who still has one foot in that world, i've wanted to post something similar as these concepts are very familiar among Protestant and Catholic fundamentalists as well. i know your post will provide helpful, deeper understandings to many.

One thing that jumped out at me personally here, is your mention of MISSOURI-- i'd not seen any states in connection with That Group other than those resided in by the key players in this case. Can you say more in a general way about what is based in MO?
Possibly related to Nauvoo, IL which is very near MO border. It is where Joseph Smith died. It is a pilgrimage location of sorts for members of the church.

Looking back, even to when I met Chad when we were eleven, I think there were always two Chads. I mostly knew the really nice one, but I think there were always two. I got out my yearbook yesterday, and what he wrote to me our senior year was really creepy, giving me advice on who I should hang out with and what I should be doing with my life, like he was all knowing. I think people just didn't realize how weird the "other" Chad was. MOO

"Dear Redvines, you would have been a better student if you'd stopped playing FarmVille when I told you to do that. Have a good summer. ChadD." o_O:eek::confused:

Thank you so much for finding and posting this link.

Amazing information in this article. It describes exactly what is going on. The message from C.Parrett is obnoxious IMO and patronising in the extreme. These conferences are held in Tabernacles yet Church officials claim to not know how to deal with these groups. This is crazy - they are setting themselves up being able to heal afflictions like coeliac disease. Dangerous people IMO.

"After the death of his previous wife, Tammy Daybell, Chad stopped publishing on AVOW, but had reportedly remained in contact with Parrett. Several weeks ago, Parrett posted the following message on AVOW allegedly from Chad:

“Thanks for the update. The issue is that people are linking me to Julie’s (Rowe) beliefs, which I studied but rejected. Lori and I have been absolutely silent for three months. I am constrained by my lawyers from saying more until the legal mess is complete, but be assured I will be back. Hopefully, the subscribers will be there when I can fully return to GRI and tell my experiences. I appreciate your support. Chad.”

Parrett also posted these messages after a conversation with Chad.

From the AVOW website.

From the AVOW website.
Preparing A People
Preparing A People is an organization that says its mission is to “help prepare the people of this earth for the second coming of Jesus Christ.” On its website, the organization says it doesn’t represent any church or official church doctrines, policies or positions; however, many associated with Preparing A People and those who speak at their workshops are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

In the past, Preparing A People helped organize conferences for Latter-day Saints in Idaho, Utah and Arizona to hear speakers on a variety of religious topics. Michael James, the website operator, told EastIdahoNews.com in December that Chad was a popular speaker at some of their events, although Preparing A People has since distanced itself from him.

“He was one of our best speakers, and people really trusted him, (but) Chad evidently had some strange ideas about things we didn’t know about,” James said. “Occasionally, that happens, and when it does, you need to break with them.”

Rowe, who has also spoken at a PAP event, said Chad and Lori would meet at these events.

Preparing a People also hosted a variety of religious podcasts featuring Chad and Lori, Rowe, and even at least one with Jessica’s boss. PAP has since removed these podcasts.

Two members of Lori’s extended family, Kay Vallow Woodcock and Brandon Boudreaux, have spoken to national news outlets about Chad and Lori’s involvement with PAP. Woodcock said Lori’s behavior radically changed after becoming affiliated with the organization. Both identified PAP as a cult, although James said there nothing farther from the truth.

“I have no idea what Chad and Lori did in their spare time, but Preparing A People is not a cult,” James said. “It’s just LDS people that go to conferences.”

Much more at the link provided in quoted post.

Last edited:
WOW thank you for taking the time to post all of it, LHS, its extremely well written, you thoroughly cover the end-times prophecy /prepper thing in a way that is simple, fair, and without the broad brush often used by ppl who find the whole thing utterly alien to their perspectives. as an exvangelical who still has one foot in that world, i've wanted to post something similar as these concepts are very familiar among Protestant and Catholic fundamentalists as well. i know your post will provide helpful, deeper understandings to many.

One thing that jumped out at me personally here, is your mention of MISSOURI-- i'd not seen any states in connection with That Group other than those resided in by the key players in this case. Can you say more in a general way about what is based in MO?
In Mormon teaching, the return of Christ will be to New Jerusalem which will be constructed on the site of what is present day Independence, Missouri.

Out of interest and for those with legal knowledge is this statement enough to get a warrant to search this mans phone and computer? MOO

you would be hard pressed to get a search warrant or search and seize warrant for that post BUT because kids are missing and they want to find them if he has information leading to those kids its possible they could somehow get a judge to sign off on it as duty of care but man i'd hate to be that cop trying to get that warrant

not a lawyer but i used to work in IP based tracking and encryption so know a little and probably not enough!!!!

Isn't it nice? After conversation with Chad, only listening to Chad's claims, he declares himself vindicated? And it all was about a custody battle? We know there was no active custody battle. Especially for Tylee. Tylee who actually went missing first. No reason to hide her whatsoever, because nobody was interested in fighting for custody of her after her father died.

I hate to say this but the complaints/concerns about JJ from other residents might have played a part in Lori's decision to make him disappear. She may have started seeing him more as a liability who was attracting negative attention.
Yes, almost certainly. As we have learned, there have been live in nannies and Tylee, and Colby had quite a lot of involvement with JJ and looking after him. Lori, it seems, not so much. Despite whatever she did for appearances to bamboozle friends of hers into thinking she was a great mother and Lori's statement we saw in the Chandler police report making it seem as if she did everything the reality appears to be the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph