Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly related to Nauvoo, IL which is very near MO border. It is where Joseph Smith died. It is a pilgrimage location of sorts for members of the church.
The early saints lived in Missouri for a while actually. There are several special sites in Missouri for historical purposes, and some with prophecies of the future attached. While in Missouri, the LDS were against slavery, and because of people being afraid they would grow in number too large and vote the slavery out of the state, it became legal to kill an LDS person no matter age in that state. It's called the extermination order by Gov. Lilburn W. Boggs. It was finally taken off the records in the 1970's I think...? It was within my lifetime I believe, or just before it. Missouri has even more significance to church members than Nauvoo does.

ETA - Yep rescinded in 1976 Extermination Order - Mormonism, The Mormon Church, Beliefs, & Religion - MormonWiki

Isn't it nice? After conversation with Chad, only listening to Chad's claims, he declares himself vindicated? And it all was about a custody battle? We know there was no active custody battle. Especially for Tylee. Tylee who actually went missing first. No reason to hide her whatsoever, because nobody was interested in fighting for custody of her after her father died.

Well thank goodness this little misunderstanding is all resolved.

Move along, Websleuthers, nothin' to see here.

Isn't it nice? After conversation with Chad, only listening to Chad's claims, he declares himself vindicated? And it all was about a custody battle? We know there was no active custody battle. Especially for Tylee. Tylee who actually went missing first. No reason to hide her whatsoever, because nobody was interested in fighting for custody of her after her father died.
Heartbreaking.

Well thank goodness this little misunderstanding is all resolved.

Move along, Websleuthers, nothin' to see here.
If I remember correctly, I first saw this post referenced in January - kind of before so many things began to unravel and when they felt more confidently that they would be able to get away with it probably.

Parrett is nothing more than their arrogant little "parrot"

The article posted above that also has this video ( A look at the religious circle surrounding Chad and Lori Daybell | East Idaho News ) starts with a pretty decent summary of the video, but also has a bunch more reading that goes well beyond what the video has based on their discussions with others. I don't think there is anything vastly new for those who have been following on WS, but still worth reading, IMO, for subtlies and also, at least for me, hearing the same thing from an additional source drives it home and gives it more weight. MOO
wow.wow.wow. we learn so much day by day. But it’s likely that leaders are concerned. MormonLeaks, a transparency website that publishes unofficial church documents, shows local leaders asking general leaders in Salt Lake City for guidance in dealing with members who are preaching things not sanctioned by the church.

Last edited:
Oh, My! He thought he could tell you who to be friends with? And what to do in the future? Who does that? That is so so creepy. :( I'm sorry that happened to you!
Okay I think reading this triggered me a little and I have kind of a strange question. Do you happen to also be male? You are under no obligation to ask answer this question; I will explain why I'm asking. I am old, and know lots of guys who feel totally entitled to tell a woman what to do, but they would never do this with a man. I'm just trying to figure out Chad feels entitled to do that in general, which kind of suggests to me that he really does believe he's above literally everyone, or only with those he perceives to be subordinate to him for whatever reason. Also, does anyone know if Chad is the oldest child in his family?

RSBM

These conferences are held in Tabernacles yet Church officialsclaim to not know how to deal with these groups.

The Rexburg event was held in a Mormon tabernacle? How often do non-church events put on by other organizations get held in a wardhouse, stake house, or other non-temple church building like this? I don't think I've ever heard of such a thing. If it happens, do the organization pay rent? I'd think organizations like PAP, in spite of their strongly worded disclaimers, would have a hard time convincing people they weren't semi-official in the church's eyes if they are holding things like this in church buildings. What am I missing? MOO

If I remember correctly, I first saw this post referenced in January - kind of before so many things began to unravel and when they felt more confidently that they would be able to get away with it probably.

I hope this post was early on as I can't imagine this person coming out with that kind of statement now. And that may explain why authorities cannot do much with him at this point.

Hey Everyone,

Websleuths is in a bind. The server bill needs to be paid tomorrow. Because the ad revenue was so low in January we don't have the money to make the bills this month. The server is one bill and it is due the soonest.

If you can donate CLICK THIS LINK and it will take you to PayPal.

I want to stress, DO NOT DONATE if you cannot afford it. I know many members are on very strict budgets and I do not want anyone to feel obligated in any way.

Thank you very much.

Tricia
TO DONATE TO WEBSLEUTHS CLICK THIS LINK
sent every penny i could, wish pockets were ever so much deeper

Attachments

• TYdaisies.jpeg
    TYdaisies.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
You can't shout that loud enough. I posted it to the Media Timeline.

LE needs to haul Mr. Parrett in for questioning ASAP. He claims direct knowledge. This is such a nightmare. This is like reading something from the Southern Poverty Law Center. It all just freaks me out. Oh and rest easy, Chad's writing a book about this "drama".
Mr. P's use of shouty capital LETTERS is disconcerting of itself let alone his content.

LHS.. do you have the actual specific date of Parrett's memo.. I am not sure. Thanks...

wow.wow.wow. we learn so much day by day. But it’s likely that leaders are concerned. MormonLeaks, a transparency website that publishes unofficial church documents, shows local leaders asking general leaders in Salt Lake City for guidance in dealing with members who are preaching things not sanctioned by the church. Read more about the documents here.

I want to point out that these documents don't pertain specifically to this case, but are linked to the EIN article as an example. They're from 3-ish years ago and talking specifically about Denver Snuffer who I think came up in past threads in talking about LDS splinter groups.

I want to point out that these documents don't pertain specifically to this case, but are linked to the EIN article as an example. They're from 3-ish years ago and talking specifically about Denver Snuffer who I think came up in past threads in talking about LDS splinter groups.
oh yes I see that now... I actually did not mean to attach the link--because I know they are back in 2017, though DS stays in the news a lot...

Okay I think reading this triggered me a little and I have kind of a strange question. Do you happen to also be male? You are under no obligation to ask answer this question; I will explain why I'm asking. I am old, and know lots of guys who feel totally entitled to tell a woman what to do, but they would never do this with a man. I'm just trying to figure out Chad feels entitled to do that in general, which kind of suggests to me that he really does believe he's above literally everyone, or only with those he perceives to be subordinate to him for whatever reason. Also, does anyone know if Chad is the oldest child in his family?

Now (as the oldest kid in my family) I'm feeling triggered. :) Just kidding. I totally get where you're coming from on this. MOO

But he lied pretty easily when he said, "Oh, Lori doesn't have any kids." Like he didn't know!!
True... but then he was building his "story" with others. The key to me was when he tried to say he didn't know her phone number, but then crumbled with LE a few minutes later. This is why my money is on "who will crack first"

Hey Everyone,

Websleuths is in a bind. The server bill needs to be paid tomorrow. Because the ad revenue was so low in January we don't have the money to make the bills this month. The server is one bill and it is due the soonest.

If you can donate CLICK THIS LINK and it will take you to PayPal.

I want to stress, DO NOT DONATE if you cannot afford it. I know many members are on very strict budgets and I do not want anyone to feel obligated in any way.

Thank you very much.

Tricia
TO DONATE TO WEBSLEUTHS CLICK THIS LINK
I would be happy to donate but I won't do it through PayPal. I know there is another way for PayPal that asks if you want to do it through your credit card instead?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am female, and Chad is the oldest in in family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix