Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are more than 10,000 thermal features in Yellowstone. Here's what the park's website has to say about the different kinds of springs, geysers, etc.: Hydrothermal Features - Yellowstone National Park (U.S. National Park Service)

To give some perspective on how isolated much of the territory is, here's a hiking site with some beautiful pictures of the back country and Shoshone Basin, a thermal area you can only get to by hiking: Backpacking Yellowstone's Shoshone Lake and Mr Bubbles in May

eta: to remove an apostrophe and s. Why on earth would autocorrect think those were needed? Isn't "thermal" a perfectly good word without them? Enquiring minds want to know.

edit 2: I know you know this, BigAl16. Just general info for everybody.
IF LE had/got access to ACs phones, computers etc they would see data like this on there, if the intent was to used the acid pools. Unless ZP got to them. But wouldn't they be able to get data in the cloud?

Can we get the readers digest condensed version of what the governor said? I can't find the caption button. Thank you! Jmo

It is in the article but this is what the Governor says "Come to our office. We'll run it through the system and well send it back and it'll go to Hawaii for extradition. I hope there is justice and I hope the children are found," he said.

It reminds me of get rich internet marketing claptrap of the late 90s

But now instead of becoming an internet millionaire, you get to survive the end of times with a charcoal grill and some cans of cat food
Exactly right. While the ones giving out all this rubbish don't follow their own advice and are on a beach somewhere.

Yesterday we discussed the fact that there is no evidence to suggest the kids are alive. Today we learned of two sources that claim to know what is going on with the kids (not what happened to them). I would not call either source reliable but I think it moves the needle a little bit back toward the "safely stashed" side of the gauge. Maybe I'm just looking for anything to provide some hope.
Why can't LE just ask Chad where the kids are? He has to know what happened.

It depends on a lot of things. Time of year and time of day (aka, how crowded the park is) and which pool they try it in. Have you been to Yellowstone? I agree it would be tough to pull it off in the middle of Norris Basin at noon on a nice day in July, but suspect there are some slightly out of the way hot pools where late in the season (say the second weekend in September) you could make it work. MOO.
I could believe they did it once, but to then return and do it a second time is just stupidity. Also, the one kid remaining would remember what happened at Yellowstone the first time and surely would not go. Unless they were fooled into thinking they were going to grandma's. Have to say though it would explain why Lori needed a babysitter up to the 19th Sept with no Tylee around.

Does anyone find it strange that a few things are missing from the PC affidavit? The purpose of the affidavit is effectively to prove a negative, to prove that Lori has not arranged for support. They did that by confirming she is not paying anyone. But wouldn't they talk to close relatives? I wonder if they talked with Lori's parents. They would be an obvious choice. No mention is made of that. I know they are not required to talk to people like taht but I would think that they would and would mention it.
Lori's parents...well they are a mystery, and non-sleuthable. But we do know they are pretty much anti-govt, and do a good job of avoiding MSM. (Mom's facebook account was taken down, but somehow I got the skelaton of it under some Chinese url) I COULD see parents disclosing more about Lori's psychological conditions as a way of protecting her, though would add much to our ongoing analysis of Lori!!! ...

Last edited:
No. This post by Christopher Parrett was written at least a month ago if not earlier. I've seen it floating around and so has another person as well. It was just finally put into the MSM articles. This phone call took place long before Lori got a new orange jumpsuit.

I see a lot of this kind of stuff that I can't post here because it's not in a news article or coming from an official LE channel.
Anything important send to Nate or Justin if you can.

According to the few that gave interviews with Nate a lot of these people believe they are superior to others, I imagine they believe they are always outgrowing and transcending others. So maybe they felt JR just wasn't on their level anymore.
MOO but I think it was because the church Ex'd her so these others on the fringe cut ties with her. The church appears to be tolerating the others to a degree but Chad did lose his executive secretary position didn't he? Why was that ? Do we know the exact reason?

It could have been used with another drug to cause a deadly interaction. I just looked it up on drugs.com for the first time and some of the drugs that cause major interactions (red dots) are also common or easy to get prescribed: Risperidone Drug Interactions - Drugs.com

Mix it with an anti-depressant/anti-anxiety medication and you could get dangerous side-effects that look like a heart attack:
Citalopram and risperidone Drug Interactions - Drugs.com
Lexapro and risperidone Drug Interactions - Drugs.com

It's scary. :eek: I wouldn't be surprised if someone in this case had access to anti-depressants. Actually, did someone say Joseph Ryan was depressed before his death? Or did that info come from Lori? And the step-son who called 911 when Alex died told the operator he suffers from depression and anxiety...

MOO.
Oh my I was thinking same thing in regards to JR. I looked up the drug and it said an overdose can cause cardiovascular issues. JR died from a heart attack imo

Although BPD is a highly misogynistic and problematic diagnosis, when you're right you're right. My mom has BPD and she acted just like Lori... I was raised by my grandma because my mom pretty much abandoned me to go off and have fun because she was rebellious and didn't want to go to college. Five years later, the b**ch came to take me back, got custody because biology, and booted me back to my grandparents again and again through my childhood years because I was mouthy and I hated her and I acted up on purpose to get away from her. My mom lied all the time, to everyone, for no reason. She believed her own lies too, and she still does. And you can't really confront her in a lie either, it's very frustrating... she'll just deny everything based on facts. You can catch her in "emotional untruths" about how you feel and manipulation but she'll just cry and make everything about her... She can't maintain one steady relationship in her life, yet she has a good relationship with her weird church. She even got mad when I went to college and has had a go at my grandmother and grandfather multiple times for parenting me even though she left me, just because she's jealous, even though they stepped up and she stepped out. My psychiatrist says these types of behavior patterns are typical of extreme BPD persons...

I suspect Lori is the same kind of person.
Agree. I have some familiarity with BPD, and many here have brought it up in regards to Lori. a very very difficult diagnosis to make, and a very difficult life to live with someone who has it. We can't be the doctor on this one. But I do keep thinking that the FBI and LE have access to or have interviewed 20 times more folks than we have ever mentioned here. Have felt that she might have had therapy in the past...and FBI can get access. I could be dreaming however, because it can be very hard to convince a BPD person to get help. DoctorAttorney---just cannot imagine how hard life with her had to be...

Last edited:
What's the upshot here? Is she currently in jail? Has she talked at all? TIA
Yes she is in Kauai DOC fighting extradition to Idaho on identity and arrest grounds. $5 million bail. Next extradition hearing is on 2nd March. Has not talked AFAWK but some others in the case have apparently talked some. Kids are still missing.

Last edited:
What's the upshot here? Is she currently in jail? Has she talked at all? TIA

No news on her talking, currently in Hawaii in Jail waiting extradition hearing on March 2.
Apparently,
Vallow has three defenses against the charges she faces, according to Leroy.
"One, she can produce the children at her own custody," he said.
"Number two, she can show they're in a lawful and proper custody,
being duly cared for by a third person or in the alternative if the children are no longer living,
they don't have to be anybody's care or custody or control,
but of course that raises substantial legal questions."

above snipped from
Court documents: Lori Vallow's niece allegedly knows where JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan are

If Chad believed that Lori was his "true" wife, cult beliefs, whatever. He would tell his "earthly" wife, Tammy, "I have met my "true" spiritual wife, and no longer want to be married to you. Sign off on the divorce proceedings.".

Instead, Tammy Daybell has an extraordinary amount of life insurance in the amount of $400,000 or more. It would be interesting to know when that policy was activated. And Tammy ends up dead. Chad is married to his "true" wife, Lori, less than 2 weeks later.

Which scenario sounds like a cult belief? And which one sounds like premeditated murder for cash?
Yes...my question as well...and certainly LE knows! It would be so helpful to know if that policy was changed within the last two years...

Well, this is actually a "hotly" debated topic that even members don't agree on. There are those that claim that Joseph Smith introduced "polygamy" in secret, and that it was only after his death that it was taught publicly. There are also others that believe that Joseph Smith taught against this, and that BY was the one that started the practice.

It is a very hotly debated topic in LDS forums. Being that it happened over 100 years ago, who knows what really happened. MOO
I thought I had read that Joseph Smith taught it, and BY reluctantly continued that teaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member